.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Hello guys, I've been a long vacation, I have seen that you have upgraded to version 10, great job.

In the weapons, I have seen that the maxim has iron calibration in the middle and do not see anything to shoot.

Regarding the tank, I know that ye are still working on them.

I've seen a couple of glitches.

JS22 - 2nd loader seems out of the vehicle when you get into that site.

T34 85 - the machinegunner has the explosion of shells in the crosshairs

Airplanes have been affected, the MGs have no sound, either from within or from outside. Apart from the already known bug in the crosshairs.

F190 - Mg

Ju87 - Mg

Aircobra - M4gun

thunderbolt - Rockets

PE2 - the pilot only UBK.            

the rear gunner.            

the lower gunner.

In addition, the propeller of the Ju87, no texture in 1st person. 

The F190 chassis has no texture in 1st person. 

I tried to post it on the phabricator, but not how it works, I could only make a comment on one of the jobs.

Thanks for reading, see if you can solve the medium term. sorry my English.

sorry my English

• Like 1

ok thanks Kju , I have seen that some bugs are already reflected , when can I start with the rest .

One question I have about the change log of the update .

Fixed : Russian / German / US soldiers hitpoint inheritance from A3 ( ACE3 better compatibility ) .

This means that the medical system ACE3 is compatible or work anymore ????

Thanks for reading, sorry my English.

ok thanks Kju , I have seen that some bugs are already reflected , when can I start with the rest .

One question I have about the change log of the update .

Fixed : Russian / German / US soldiers hitpoint inheritance from A3 ( ACE3 better compatibility ) .

This means that the medical system ACE3 is compatible or work anymore ????

Thanks for reading, sorry my English.

In previous version, legs and arms were invincible and there were no ACE Medical interactions points on knees / elbows. Since v10 all characters are now compatible with ACE3 medical.

• Like 1

Great job.

I spotted this video today and thought that it might help you and others create re-realistic german infantry units and tactics:

I must say its impressive the amount of work you are guys are doing with Iron Front! I wish you the best of luck with it. Though I don't think I will ever play it, the sting of the initial release(Of the game) still burns hot in my mind.

Great job.

I spotted this video today and thought that it might help you and others create re-realistic german infantry units and tactics:

- Video Removed -

The video is generally good, but it has a few errors here and there. The guy, even though he is obviously german, uses an american document for his knowledge. But it should be said that he screws up the formations royally at 4:00, those are the open order formations. And he mixes up the names of them.  :unsure:

kju can you tell me why typeOf doesnt return building classnames in IFL? For instance:

hint str(typeOf cursortarget); copyToClipboard str(typeOf cursortarget);

player sideChat str (typeOf nearestBuilding position player)

Both of these return empty "" and Im trying to compile list of enterable buildings

• Like 1

Probably the said object has no class yet.

Get the p3d name and search in the AIO config/let us know.

• Like 1

Hi !

Some news from the Front, you can participate in ACE 3 compat file here : https://github.com/bux578/IFA3_ACE_COMPAT

Testing is welcome, please report issue directly on Github, feel free to pull hotfixes or use it as it is until next version (in which it will be included as optionnal file). At the moment is already done :

• Advanced ballistics
  • Fragmentation config
  • Overpressure
  • Overheating
  • Disposable panzerfaust
  • Rearm
  • Refuel
  • Drag/Carry
  • Sound attenuation (on pilots helmets)
  • Barrel swap and belt magazines

Mortars are WIP and may not be available before v12. You may have also noticed that ACE Medical is now fully compatible since IFA3 previous version (V10), the goal is to allow ACE playing communities to be able to keep their habits when switching to IF, without having any major issue or lack of functionalities.

I also published short WIP videos on our discord, here are some of them.

Manual bolt action script given by Reyhard (thanks again !), bolt and sniper rifles redux in the same time :

ACE refuel preview :

BAR bipod : 

BAR adjustable sight : 

V11 is inbound, V11 is a huge update again, but I didn't tell you  :ph34r:

• Like 7

I gave this baby a try today and, jeez guys, you're driving me crazy...

I never thought I would do WWII on Arma, but this mod gave me some serious nostalgia vibes. As a student, I would spend hours playing the first Call of Duty games (you know, the good ones, set during WWII) with buddies in cyberpubs; and while testing your assets I kept thinking about those good times. Now I'm obsessed with making missions for this - and I already have a shit-ton of projects waiting to be finished (not to mention RL work)! ^^

Thanks to everyone involved, I have years of fun ahead of me. ;)

• Like 7

Great to hear Haleks! 

If you like IFA3, check out my IFA3WarMod for it https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184291-ifa3warmod-release/

you can also find the mod where it started on IF Fan forums--> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/ifa3warmod-release-7555594?trail=15

which is a nicer thread to read imo but both threads have the same info none the less.

The mod adds all kinds of new content, and gameplay features to the game.

I am going to be rebuilding/streamlining the mod a bit soon as since arma3 and IFA3 updates, some things dont work, and or have issues,

the mod plays great, any questions as on the linked thread.

• Like 3

Hello!

Just a noob question.  :)

Based on this All-In-One config, seagullPos[] = {0,0,0}; defined for Staszow.

Can this leads to problem with spawn players in game?

For Baranow seagullPos[] = {1272.84,150,14035}; looks strange to, if centerPosition[] = {4096,4096,300};?

All infos I've found tells, what seagullPos should be close to the middle of the map and above the ground level.

Good luck.

Hi, Any news about immortal tanks ? eg. LIB_PzKpfwVI_E (tiger) even with slammer all 40 rounds can't do any damage to that tank...

regards.

• Like 1

hello good morning , thank you for answering El Tyranos . yet I could not add any task, I have not forgotten , but I'm with a lot of work .

Great job with ACE3 compatibility, will I look if I finish what was pending. ThanksTTtttttThanks IFA3L team for the work you are doing, greetings , sorry for my English .................

I gave this baby a try today and, jeez guys, you're driving me crazy...

I never thought I would do WWII on Arma, but this mod gave me some serious nostalgia vibes. As a student, I would spend hours playing the first Call of Duty games (you know, the good ones, set during WWII) with buddies in cyberpubs; and while testing your assets I kept thinking about those good times. Now I'm obsessed with making missions for this - and I already have a shit-ton of projects waiting to be finished (not to mention RL work)! ^^

Thanks to everyone involved, I have years of fun ahead of me. ;)

Hello there

IFL really changes the whole dynamic of Arma.

As there's so few telescopic sights for example, it tends to make the game fare more visceral, for me.

Im not a fan of Vanilla KOTH, but IFL KOTH is superb.

We need more SP missions and MP servers!

Rdgs

LoK

Hi Folks,

Yeah - mod is looking fantastic - I know many complained about "light" textures but with the improved graphics in A3 with the Real Light shader mod - I don't even notice it... Extremely immersive and a joy to look at... I'm just anxiously awaiting the fix for the "plink" sound when the M1 fires it's last round...

Many thanks to the whole team !!!

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah - mod is looking fantastic - I know many complained about "light" textures but with the improved graphics in A3 with the Real Light shader mod - I don't even notice it... Extremely immersive and a joy to look at... I'm just anxiously awaiting the fix for the "plink" sound when the M1 fires it's last round...

M1 Garand ping will be back in next version.

Hi, Any news about immortal tanks ? eg. LIB_PzKpfwVI_E (tiger) even with slammer all 40 rounds can't do any damage to that tank...

regards.

This is due to former advanced damages system. All vehicles will slowly move over to ArmA 3 standards, please understand that this is a long process.

Some screenshots, will you notice the new little detail ?

wtlVPHJl.png 6DPX5kFl.png

• Like 10

Great job with ACE3 compatibility, will I look if I finish what was pending. ThanksTTtttttThanks IFA3L team for the work you are doing, greetings , sorry for my English .................

Wait to see that :

• Like 8

...Some screenshots, will you notice the new little detail ?

wtlVPHJl.png 6DPX5kFl.png

Is this M7 assault gas mask bag?

---

HiddenSelections Preview - Weapons and Clothing

DpZxvh2.png

Note: uniforms work too. Just not shown as on the ground we use the generic folded uniform as BI does.

One can check things in the Arsenal though for example. We will attach the demo pbo for the camo selection coloring too.

• Like 6