.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Do you mean the volume? Or did locate the direction? Or determine the type of weapon fired?

Sound of US trucks, jeeps are missing. If AI fires weapons, gun sound is lower than the sound of bullet in air. For example is sounds like Ai is firing with suppressed weapons.

I hope it helps... 

Could someone please tell Sa-Matra the right way to do team balance is to have a spawn que for the stacked team. So 35 vs 30 then 5 players are in a spawn que waiting for some of their teammates to die. Very simple, prevents annoying auto balance, only thing that might have to be changed is a limit for how long you can lay wounded, which there should be anyway of something like 2 minutes. There could even be an option for when the que comes into effect, allowing a difference of 2, 3, 4, 5 or any amount. Simple, no auto balance, lets players keep the team they want, promotes a natural team balance. I know IFA3L probably doesn't handle this but I can't find anywhere else to post...

IFA3 conversion 1.60 hotfix is here. May or may not work yet though.

Well now not to be too direct to you but, what on earth am I or anyone of us meant to do with that? The link sends us to a webpage we have to sign up for to download a text document full of code.

if I copy and paste it what kind of document are we supposed to make it?

Can you not just upload the actual config file somewhere normal like Mega, Dropbox or Google drive so we can download plus some clear instructions where we are supposed to put it?

Just linking the community to a page full of text isn't exactly going to help that much to those of us who are not right into modding.

rekkless

The fix is still WIP and not complete. It is meant to get tried by people who know what to do.

The rest is to wait until the work is completed and a regular release done.

• Like 1

rekkless

The fix is still WIP and not complete. It is meant to get tried by people who know what to do.

The rest is to wait until the work is completed and a regular release done.

Oh, roger that.

CKnight

You cannot play with the converted version on servers with the new LITE version in general. Read here why.

CKnight

You cannot play with the converted version on servers with the new LITE version in general. Read here why.

Oh, thank you verry much! I've got this right now and downloaded the LITE but when I try to get into the actual gameplay in multiplayer, an error pops out and says re /Liberation.jpg not found and the game is stuck at "Receiving Data...."

Best regards

# What is the LITE version
  • Exactly the same selection of assets and features as in the FULL version.
  • Free version with lower quality textures and sounds.
  • SP missions and campaigns are not available.

Do note that it is fully MP compatible to the converted FULL version.

So you can play together with your friends or other players that have the FULL version.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660460283

Seen on the Workshop page of the Mod. I think you should update this. I wanted to download the conversion, but saw the other post here

# What is the LITE version

• Exactly the same selection of assets and features as in the FULL version.
  • Free version with lower quality textures and sounds.
  • SP missions and campaigns are not available.
Do note that it is NO LONGER fully MP compatible to the converted FULL version.

So you can play together with your friends or other players that have the FULL version and see how it goes.               ? contradiction

We don't not endorse mixed play any longer and DO NOT ENCOURAGE to buy the Iron Front game at this point!

rekkless

see the post above for the 1.60 fix for the converted version.

CKnight

did you try multiple servers yet? the error sounds more like a mission problem.

JeckZeRippa

thanks! will do - just a bit much to do atm. 

• Like 1

I'm trying to convert my full version to Arma 3 following Gunters Tutorial but i've hit a snag. The Mega download page won't let me download the IFA3SA mod through my server because of it's size (2.7 Gbyte). I have the IF game for Arma 2 from Steam full patched up as is the DLC and I see there is a post here with the IF3SA mod and patches but they add up to 765 Mbyte. Can I use those for the conversion or is there an alternative to Mega? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Great job IFA3LITE Team! 

But yeah Most of the weapon firing sounds are too low. Shooting a gun (like the Garand) feels like shooting a bb gun. Pump the weapon firing sounds volume up high. They have to sound deafening. Currently firefights become boringly dull just because of the weapon firing sounds.

Deleted my Arma 3 and deleted everything so I had a fresh new install. Installed Arma 3 and the LITE version and now when I try to join a server with the mod enabled, I crash again but this time It's like 80% loaded and when I crash I get ;

"Warning: preNLOD forman in object a3\weapons_f\rifles\mx\mx_f.p3d"    

"The exception unknown software exception (0x000dead) occurred in the application at location 0x76c4c54f"

Tried verifying game cache and re subscribing the mod, nothing works.

CKnight

could be some model, model.cfg or other data oeven your system conflict.

send the crash dumps to Dwarden and try the latest profiling branch

when i launch the game it keeps coming up with Addon WW2_Assets_c_Characters_Americans_c_US_Army requires addon WW2_Assets_c_Characters_CustomFaces_c

For the King of the hill Iron Front A3 this is needed to improve the game play:

1. Turn off auto target computer for planes.
Dont know if this is a server setting or a mission setting?
Worst of all, if it is a A3 setting that can never be turned off?
This destroying the entier game play as planes just auto target and know where every targets is. Its basicly wallhack + aimbot.
Does not work in a 1944 WW2 enviorment and is breaking the game play very very badly!!
Pilots dont need to spot any target, just press a key and you got auto target.

2. Replace the tower in center of the objective with Iron Front world war 2 defensive objective head quater.

3. If not target computer can be turned off for planes.
Add a delay timer for planes to be bought at begining of the round.
So pilots dont spawn rape the other team before game not even started.

• Like 1

For the King of the hill Iron Front A3 this is needed to improve the game play:

1. Turn off auto target computer for planes.

Dont know if this is a server setting or a mission setting?

Worst of all, if it is a A3 setting that can never be turned off?

This destroying the entier game play as planes just auto target and know where every targets is. Its basicly wallhack + aimbot.

Does not work in a 1944 WW2 enviorment and is breaking the game play very very badly!!

Pilots dont need to spot any target, just press a key and you got auto target.

2. Replace the tower in center of the objective with Iron Front world war 2 defensive objective head quater.

3. If not target computer can be turned off for planes.

Add a delay timer for planes to be bought at begining of the round.

So pilots dont spawn rape the other team before game not even started.

1º The IF LITE mod devs isnt the same team behind KOTH, go to his forums and ask your petition there.

2º There's no such think like "shooting plane computer" in IF LITE. You see a cheat in action.

3º Again go to the KOTH forums and ask your complaints there.

Preview v6 is out

Updated link to mega in the first post.

Steam and withSIX are already updated.

Changelog in the second post.

Suggestions and issues please go here.

For a chat or interested to assist us - join our discord server.

• Like 4

:icon_dj:

Is there any link from where we can download the mod for the server, becasuse unable to install the mod from PW6 or steam workshop.

@ Arma3_JSOC

link to mega in the first post

Preview v7 is out

Updated link to mega and google drive as new mirror in the first post.

Steam and withSIX are already updated.

Changelog in the second post.

Suggestions and issues please go here.

For a chat or interested to assist us - join our discord server.