duda123

Advanced AI Command

1 hour ago, redarmy said:

I forgot to ask will this mod work upon reloading a single player game?

Haven't tested this, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

1 hour ago, duda123 said:

Regarding the BTR issue - try assigning a single unit to the empty vehicle. Then, remote control the unit once it gets in. In remote control, see what position the unit has. E.g. are they able to move the vehicle?

Thanks for reply

I tested and the unit enters the driver seat and CAN drive vehice

39 minutes ago, redarmy said:

Thanks for reply

I tested and the unit enters the driver seat and CAN drive vehice

Are you able to give waypoints to the single unit when not in remote control? Do they follow them?

What happens when you assign two separate groups (one unit each) to the vehicle? Does it no longer follow waypoints? Try going into remote control and see if the unit is still the driver.

49 minutes ago, duda123 said:

Are you able to give waypoints to the single unit when not in remote control? Do they follow them?

What happens when you assign two separate groups (one unit each) to the vehicle? Does it no longer follow waypoints? Try going into remote control and see if the unit is still the driver.

I can give waypoints when not in remote control,but unit does not follow

Two seperate groups,enter vehice,does not follow wp.remote control still puts me as driver.

BMP , BTR, but not BRDM have the issue.

Any idea why AiC would cease working for me? Tried it loaded by itself, still no dice. I'm currently using the x64 executable from the dev branch, but I've tried it on the main branch as well with no luck. I've used it on the x64 bit exe before I transferred my Arma location anyway so that shouldn't be the problem. I've verified my game cache and redownloaded it once so I know it's not on Arma's side. Could you think of any way moving Arma's file location could corrupt something with your mod?

11 hours ago, DEV614 said:

Any idea why AiC would cease working for me? Tried it loaded by itself, still no dice. I'm currently using the x64 executable from the dev branch, but I've tried it on the main branch as well with no luck. I've used it on the x64 bit exe before I transferred my Arma location anyway so that shouldn't be the problem. I've verified my game cache and redownloaded it once so I know it's not on Arma's side. Could you think of any way moving Arma's file location could corrupt something with your mod?

Have you verified the addon is loading by looking at your client log file?

14 minutes ago, duda123 said:

Have you verified the addon is loading by looking at your client log file?

It's definitely loaded, your interface pops up it just has no functionality. I've even tried loading the game with no mods whatsoever, and loading AiC through a script and that did not work (interface popped up, command menu actions don't work). I've been checking my RPTs and the only thing I find pertaining to AiC are small error messages when trying to change team color. I noticed all your other mods have a line reading "Advanced Sling Loading loaded, Advanced Repelling loaded, etcc. and I do not see Advanced AI Command in that list, even though it definitely shows its path in the beginning of the RPT.

This is a chunk from the end of my RPT when using the script version.

Spoiler

21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 7: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommand.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 8: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommandClient.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 14: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/createMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 15: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/drawMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 16: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/mapIconDefinitions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 22: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/addWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 23: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 24: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 25: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 26: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 27: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 28: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/waitForWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 29: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/sendWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 30: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 31: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 32: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllActiveWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 33: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 34: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 35: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 36: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 63: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/createCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 64: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/commandRadioSyncLoop.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 65: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/enableCommandRadioTask.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 66: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/takeCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 67: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 68: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 69: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwners.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 70: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getOwnerRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 71: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/isRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 72: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/taskDropRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 73: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/syncCommandRadioTasksLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 74: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenu.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 75: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenuLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 76: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 77: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 113: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 114: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/createInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 115: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/drawInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 116: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/handleInteractiveIconEvent.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 117: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 118: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/getInteractiveIconsByMapPosition.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 119: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/removeInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 126: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupIconType.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 127: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 128: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlWpIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 129: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/createGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 130: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/drawGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 131: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 132: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlWaypointEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 133: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 134: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/showGroupReport.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 135: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/removeGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 141: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 142: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/createCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 143: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/drawCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 144: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlAddGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 145: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlRemoveGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 146: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 147: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/showCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 148: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/sendGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 7: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommand.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 8: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommandClient.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 14: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/createMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 15: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/drawMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 16: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/mapIconDefinitions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 22: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/addWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 23: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 24: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 25: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 26: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 27: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 28: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/waitForWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 29: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/sendWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 30: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 31: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 32: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllActiveWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 33: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 34: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 35: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 36: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 63: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/createCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 64: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/commandRadioSyncLoop.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 65: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/enableCommandRadioTask.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 66: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/takeCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 67: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 68: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 69: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwners.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 70: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getOwnerRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 71: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/isRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 72: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/taskDropRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 73: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/syncCommandRadioTasksLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 74: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenu.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 75: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenuLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 76: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 77: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 113: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 114: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/createInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 115: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/drawInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 116: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/handleInteractiveIconEvent.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 117: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 118: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/getInteractiveIconsByMapPosition.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 119: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/removeInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 126: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupIconType.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 127: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 128: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlWpIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 129: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/createGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 130: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/drawGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 131: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 132: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlWaypointEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 133: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 134: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/showGroupReport.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 135: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/removeGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 141: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 142: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/createCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 143: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/drawCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 144: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlAddGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 145: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlRemoveGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 146: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 147: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/showCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 148: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/sendGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 7: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommand.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 8: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommandClient.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 14: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/createMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 15: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/drawMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 16: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/mapIconDefinitions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 22: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/addWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 23: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 24: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 25: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 26: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 27: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 28: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/waitForWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 29: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/sendWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 30: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 31: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 32: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllActiveWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 33: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 34: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 35: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 36: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 63: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/createCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 64: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/commandRadioSyncLoop.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 65: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/enableCommandRadioTask.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 66: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/takeCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 67: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 68: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 69: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwners.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 70: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getOwnerRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 71: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/isRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 72: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/taskDropRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 73: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/syncCommandRadioTasksLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 74: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenu.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 75: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenuLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 76: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 77: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 113: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 114: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/createInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 115: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/drawInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 116: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/handleInteractiveIconEvent.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 117: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 118: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/getInteractiveIconsByMapPosition.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 119: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/removeInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 126: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupIconType.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 127: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 128: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlWpIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 129: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/createGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 130: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/drawGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 131: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 132: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlWaypointEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 133: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 134: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/showGroupReport.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 135: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/removeGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 141: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 142: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/createCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 143: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/drawCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 144: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlAddGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 145: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlRemoveGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 146: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 147: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/showCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:35 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 148: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/sendGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'

21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 7: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommand.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 8: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommandClient.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 14: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/createMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 15: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/drawMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 16: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/mapIconDefinitions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 22: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/addWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 23: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 24: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 25: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 26: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 27: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 28: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/waitForWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 29: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/sendWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 30: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 31: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 32: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllActiveWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 33: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 34: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 35: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 36: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 63: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/createCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 64: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/commandRadioSyncLoop.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 65: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/enableCommandRadioTask.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 66: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/takeCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 67: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 68: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 69: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwners.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 70: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getOwnerRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 71: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/isRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 72: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/taskDropRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 73: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/syncCommandRadioTasksLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 74: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenu.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 75: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenuLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 76: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 77: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 113: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 114: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/createInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 115: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/drawInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 116: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/handleInteractiveIconEvent.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 117: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 118: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/getInteractiveIconsByMapPosition.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 119: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/removeInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 126: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupIconType.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 127: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 128: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlWpIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 129: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/createGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 130: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/drawGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 131: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 132: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlWaypointEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 133: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 134: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/showGroupReport.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 135: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/removeGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 141: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 142: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/createCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 143: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/drawCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 144: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlAddGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 145: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlRemoveGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 146: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 147: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/showCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 148: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/sendGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'

2 hours ago, DEV614 said:

It's definitely loaded, your interface pops up it just has no functionality. I've even tried loading the game with no mods whatsoever, and loading AiC through a script and that did not work (interface popped up, command menu actions don't work). I've been checking my RPTs and the only thing I find pertaining to AiC are small error messages when trying to change team color. I noticed all your other mods have a line reading "Advanced Sling Loading loaded, Advanced Repelling loaded, etcc. and I do not see Advanced AI Command in that list, even though it definitely shows its path in the beginning of the RPT.

This is a chunk from the end of my RPT when using the script version.

Reveal hidden contents

21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 7: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommand.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 8: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommandClient.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 14: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/createMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 15: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/drawMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 16: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/mapIconDefinitions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 22: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/addWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 23: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 24: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 25: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 26: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 27: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 28: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/waitForWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 29: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/sendWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 30: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 31: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 32: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllActiveWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 33: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 34: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 35: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 36: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 63: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/createCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 64: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/commandRadioSyncLoop.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 65: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/enableCommandRadioTask.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 66: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/takeCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 67: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 68: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 69: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwners.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 70: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getOwnerRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 71: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/isRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 72: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/taskDropRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 73: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/syncCommandRadioTasksLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 74: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenu.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 75: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenuLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 76: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 77: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 113: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 114: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/createInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 115: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/drawInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 116: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/handleInteractiveIconEvent.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 117: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 118: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/getInteractiveIconsByMapPosition.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 119: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/removeInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 126: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupIconType.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 127: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 128: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlWpIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 129: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/createGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 130: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/drawGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 131: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 132: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlWaypointEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 133: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 134: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/showGroupReport.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 135: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/removeGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 141: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 142: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/createCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 143: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/drawCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 144: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlAddGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 145: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlRemoveGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 146: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 147: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/showCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:30:31 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 148: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/sendGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'

21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 7: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommand.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 8: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/Main/initAICommandClient.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 14: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/createMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 15: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/drawMapIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 16: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/MapIcon/mapIconDefinitions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 22: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/addWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 23: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 24: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 25: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 26: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableWaypoint.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 27: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/disableAllWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 28: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/waitForWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 29: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/sendWaypointGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 30: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 31: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupColor.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 32: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getAllActiveWaypoints.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 33: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 34: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupActions.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 35: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/getGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 36: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupData/setGroupAssignedVehicles.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 63: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/createCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 64: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/commandRadioSyncLoop.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 65: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/enableCommandRadioTask.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 66: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/takeCommandRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 67: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 68: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 69: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getRadioOwners.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 70: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getOwnerRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 71: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/isRadioOwner.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 72: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/taskDropRadio.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 73: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/syncCommandRadioTasksLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 74: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenu.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 75: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/showCommandRadioMenuLocal.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 76: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/setPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 77: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CR/getPublicVariable.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 113: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 114: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/createInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 115: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/drawInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 116: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/handleInteractiveIconEvent.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 117: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/interactiveIconEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 118: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/getInteractiveIconsByMapPosition.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 119: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/InteractiveIconMapElement/removeInteractiveIcon.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 126: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupIconType.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 127: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 128: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/getGroupControlWpIconSet.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 129: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/createGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 130: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/drawGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 131: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 132: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlWaypointEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 133: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/groupControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 134: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/showGroupReport.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 135: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/GroupControlMapElement/removeGroupControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 141: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlManager.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 142: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/createCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 143: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/drawCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 144: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlAddGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 145: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlRemoveGroup.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 146: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/commandControlEventHandler.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 147: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/showCommandControl.description': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:31:36 File C:\Users\devin\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\missions\no%20boddy.Stratis\AICommand\cfgfunctions.hpp, line 148: '/cfgFunctions/AICommand/CommandControlMapElement/sendGoCode.description': Missing ';' prior '}'

Maybe it hast something to do with the keybinding, atleast i was able to solve it in my case. Got to Controls > Keyboard and assign "Use selected action ".

See picture below

Spoiler

20161229164145_1_zps403gpc0y.jpg

Hey Duda, 

Thanks for a great mod! I quickly made a platoon vs platoon mission with it, and had a blast in MP playing Arma like an RTS with a friend :) Having faffed around with it a bit leads me to the following questions and suggestions:

Questions 1: spotted enemies shown on map

My units don't seem to be spotting enemies, or at least it's not represented on the map (as NATO symbols, like in original HC). This makes it quite hard to adjust tactics and the plan. Am I missing something or is that not a feature yet?

Question 2: symbols in 3d

The original HC showed the NATO symbols in the 3d environment, to get a better idea of positioning etc. Is that possible with your mod or not yet a feature?

Suggestion 1: timing of orders 

It would be great to have the possibility of synchronising/timing orders for multiple units, to ensure that they e.g. arrive somewhere at the same time or start moving simultaneously. This is essential for coordinating attacks.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, xawery said:

Questions 1: spotted enemies shown on map

My units don't seem to be spotting enemies, or at least it's not represented on the map (as NATO symbols, like in original HC). This makes it quite hard to adjust tactics and the plan. Am I missing something or is that not a feature yet?

It's not a feature yet. However, I think this would be a nice addition, along with the ability to tell groups to attack known enemy groups.

Question 2: symbols in 3d

The original HC showed the NATO symbols in the 3d environment, to get a better idea of positioning etc. Is that possible with your mod or not yet a feature?

Also not a feature right now.

Suggestion 1: timing of orders 

It would be great to have the possibility of synchronising/timing orders for multiple units, to ensure that they e.g. arrive somewhere at the same time or start moving simultaneously. This is essential for coordinating attacks.

Yes, I would find this feature useful as well - either synchronizing waypoints or waiting for a radio command.

Could we get a counter clockwise loiter waypoint for use with the gunships?

On 12/30/2016 at 2:28 PM, duda123 said:

Yes, I would find this feature useful as well - either synchronizing waypoints or waiting for a radio command.

Mad Cheese had go codes working with your AiC mod perfectly, and honestly it's an integral part of the game for me now. You should speak with him if you haven't already, C2/AiC collaboration would be legendary.

Anyway, is there a way to predefine group colors on mission init?

4 hours ago, DEV614 said:

Mad Cheese had go codes working with your AiC mod perfectly, and honestly it's an integral part of the game for me now. You should speak with him if you haven't already, C2/AiC collaboration would be legendary.

Anyway, is there a way to predefine group colors on mission init?

Yeah, we're working together on some stuff to make the two addons works seamlessly together.

Here's how you can set a group's color (using the default colors):

[_group,AIC_COLOR_RED] call AIC_fnc_setGroupColor;
[_group,AIC_COLOR_BLUE] call AIC_fnc_setGroupColor;
[_group,AIC_COLOR_GREEN] call AIC_fnc_setGroupColor;
[_group,AIC_COLOR_BLACK] call AIC_fnc_setGroupColor;
[_group,AIC_COLOR_WHITE] call AIC_fnc_setGroupColor;

If you want some custom color, you can do that as well (array of numbers are RBB values - e.g. [1,0,0] is red):

[_group,["CUSTOMCOLOR1",[1,0.5,0.5]]] call AIC_fnc_setGroupColor;

You should be able to place these in unit init fields. e.g.

[group this,AIC_COLOR_WHITE] call AIC_fnc_setGroupColor;

7 hours ago, taro8 said:

Could we get a counter clockwise loiter waypoint for use with the gunships?

There are some updates in github that give you more control over the waypoint types. Currently only supports move and seek and destroy. However, adding loiter with the ability to define a radius sounds easy to add.

1 hour ago, duda123 said:

There are some updates in github that give you more control over the waypoint types. Currently only supports move and seek and destroy. However, adding loiter with the ability to define a radius sounds easy to add.

The ability to define what type of loiter (clockwise or counter clockwise) would be great. Also it would be nice to have more heights in Fly In Height order, up to 20 00m (with 10 00m and 15 00m).

@duda123

I may have stumbled onto the reason that AI BMPs and BTRs with infantry on board,do not follow WP.

I tested on a GROUP of BMPs,told infantry to board the leader BMP...he wouldnt follow WP

tested again and told AI to board a subordinate BMP,and THAT bmp follwed the WP,but the rest of group didnt follow,so it seems the issue is related to vehicle group leader somehow.Thats all i got,maybe it makes more sense to you.

I had one feature to request on a similar note,is it possible to add feature to "unstuck" a group?

IE get a new position for them within a few meters of their current position,the reason for this is vehicles in ARMA3 get stuck on rocks and objects alot.Its huge issue for people who run with groups of vehicles like i do.Not being able to send my 4 T-80s to the fight because ONE unit is stuck on a rock is annoying.

v1.4 Released. Get it on github or steam

Special thanks to mad_cheese (C2) and reed for their help with these updates!

Changes:

• New group actions
    • Set group formation
    • Enable/disable groups from going into combat mode when they sense danger (under the Set Group Behavior menu)

• New waypoint actions
    • Set waypoint type (Move, Seek & Destroy, and Loiter)
      • Loiter is for helis/aircraft only. The aircraft will circle around the waypoint position. You are given the option of choosing direction and radius.
      • If loiter or seek & destroy waypoint types are the last waypoint in a chain, the loiter/seek & destroy behavior will continue until another waypoint is assigned to the group.
      • If loiter or seek & destroy waypoint types are in the middle of a waypoint chain, you must set a waypoint duration (see below)
    • Set waypoint duration
      • Defines the number of mins the group will perform the waypoint action before moving on to the next waypoint. For instance, you can tell a heli to loiter for 10 mins and then move to another position. If you sent a duration on a move waypoint, the group will hold at the waypoint for the specified minutes.
    • Set group formation
    • Set fly in height
      • Once the heli/aircraft has reached the waypoint, their fly in height will be adjusted.
      • Note: If you want to adjust the loiter height, you must set the fly in height on the waypoint before the loiter waypoint (or set the fly in height directly on the group before they reach the loiter waypoint)

Here's an in-depth overview of all features of AIC:

• Like 6

Any chance we could get an update for the PlaywithSix version? :)

50 minutes ago, taydeer said:

Any chance we could get an update for the PlaywithSix version? :)

Not sure how to update the mods on there - someone else uploaded them.

v1.5 Released. Get it on github or steam

Changes:

• Added a "remote view" camera which gives you a 3rd person view (zoom in/out with scroll wheel) of a group's leader. You cannot control the leader - view only. Press delete to exit remove view.
  • Updated event handling system to avoid other mods deactivating UI event handlers
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, duda123 said:

v1.5 Released. Get it on github or steam

Changes:

• Added a "remote view" camera which gives you a 3rd person view (zoom in/out with scroll wheel) of a group's leader. You cannot control the leader - view only. Press delete to exit remove view.
  • Updated event handling system to avoid other mods deactivating UI event handlers

Duda while in the camera mode can you access the map and issue WPs while still remaining attatched to the remote view mod? IE you dont have to return to the player to open the map?

6 hours ago, duda123 said:

YES!

2 hours ago, redarmy said:

Duda while in the camera mode can you access the map and issue WPs while still remaining attatched to the remote view mod? IE you dont have to return to the player to open the map?

No, but let me see if I can make that work