SC SCAR Port

By Scorch052

5I5fRYLl.jpg

Description: This pack contains several different variants of the SCAR-pattern weapons system by FN Herstal. The models have been ported from ArmA 2. As such, they were created by Bohemia Interactive, and I take no credit for anything but the configuration and porting of the actual weapons.

xOxiEdYm.jpg   QlxRGrWm.jpg

lfFbhWkm.jpg   FaJbdXTm.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Version - 1.1

Requirements

HLC/NIArms AR15 Pack

Credits

Bohemia Interactive - All models and textures

FN Herstal - FNH Logo and weapon design

Scorch052 - Configuration

• Like 3

these are actually pretty awesome!!! I love the tactical versions but only request is to have the scope placements a bit more back so that you add the eotech 552 + 3x magnifier and laser on the front of the rails!!! Please!! these are awesome!!! 

Hi-if I am already using CUP and Massi's stuff, is there a reason to have these as well? I'm not criticizing at all-just wondering if they are different to the other A2 ports out there?

Hi-if I am already using CUP and Massi's stuff, is there a reason to have these as well? I'm not criticizing at all-just wondering if they are different to the other A2 ports out there?

I've ported these myself. Its mainly created for people who don't want to use either of those, but, would still like SCAR-pattern rifles. I also haven't just directly ported them, I've made some minor changes (e.g. the tactical variants).

I would also like to see the tactical variant with the scopes pushed back more. It's pretty awkward with some of the attachments I use on missions.

I've ported these myself. Its mainly created for people who don't want to use either of those, but, would still like SCAR-pattern rifles. I also haven't just directly ported them, I've made some minor changes (e.g. the tactical variants).

Ah-okay. Thanks for letting me know :) Have you made changes to sounds-or what sounds are you using?

Have you made changes to sounds-or what sounds are you using?

Sounds from the NIArms for the -L variants. Vanilla sounds for the -H variants.

• Like 1

Sounds from the NIArms for the -L variants. Vanilla sounds for the -H variants.

Nice-I'll check it out.Thanks :)

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey scorch_052 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.