Sign in to follow this  
lato190

Architects & Firefighters about 9/11

Just want to share these Video footages:

more architects, engineers, demolition experts etc. here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth

Architects & Firefighters speak about 9/11 and the world trade center. Some of them were there and its quite interesting. Especially this: John Gross (NIST) Denies existence of molten metal, while firefighters saw it with theyr own eyes:

This topic is quite old, but not a long time ago, a german demolition expert and engineer named Johann Kalari talked also about 9/11:

Nothing conspiracy stuff here, just simple facts provided by experts.

I'm always surprised how few people even know about building 7...

• Like 1

I'm always surprised how few people even know about building 7...

yes, it was also ignored by the 9/11 commission report.

also, before i get bashed or called conspiracy theorist or anything like this:

these are the views of experts, you know? firefighters and others saw molten steel, you have the videos there where they talk about it. NIST can deny it as much as they want. These videos arent simple videos putted together and sold as documentary like loose change. These are interviews by firefighters, architects, engineers, demolition experts who say in front of a camera what is wrong with the 9/11 story. So no conspiracy stuff. If you want to debunk or bash anything, then do it to the firefighters, who were active on 9/11 and to the engineers and demolition experts who explain with theyr knowledge and with the laws of physics, what is wrong with 9/11 and what not.

I scratch the conspiracy bone every once in awhile.

I have no idea what happened that day but the official account has a lot of holes... and I mean a lot...

I watched a good video by pilots who used an foi request to get radar data for flight paths and official transcripts of the air traffic controllers talking to the air force bases...

At 915am or something like that you can hear the guy at the base say "turn off those damn training blips cuz I can't tell what's what." OR something to that effect.

I'll see if I can find it...

https://youtu.be/-Laaq44SDgg

• Like 1

I have no idea what happened that day but the official account has a lot of holes... and I mean a lot...

so many holes that the only real defence the official account defenders have is swinging the "conspiracy tin-foil hat wearers" club.

(BTW - if you look at the definition of conspiracy ... the official account is also a conspiracy)

• Like 1

- - -  the official account is also a conspiracy)

It's the only conspiracy . . . one must be pretty much dumb to believe that the impact of the planes and the fire has caused 400.000 tons of steel and concrete to pulverize mid air before even hitting the ground . . . . Yeah!!!!!!! :391:

I'm astonished that this thread hasn't been locked so far or did someone see any other open 9/11 threads here on the forum? Watch the documentary "The new Pearl Harbor" It raises some interesting arguments for those who haven't questioned the whole story yet. Pretty much detailed the documentary . . . you are in any case entitled to have your own opinion regarding these event and will in any case believe what you want to believe.

I've seen and read pretty much everything I could get my hands on. 9/11 was the reason why I started research 14 years ago. This is just the tip of the iceberg if I might say so.

But hey whatever  . . . call me tin-foil hat wearer. I don't give a shit . . . no one will ever be able to make me accept the official NIST report.

• Like 1

Wow, after 15 years, they finally started talking about the saudi-connection to 9/11. People were called tin-foil hat wearer when they said, that the 9/11 commission report has missing pages about the saudi-connection and government and media denied saudi involvement into 9/11. Now after 15 years, german media says, that the story of 9/11 must be rewritten. Ive heard also that there broke out a dispute between U.S and saudi-arabia because of 9/11 and that they started blaming each other for that.

Wow, after 15 years, they finally started talking about the saudi-connection to 9/11. People were called tin-foil hat wearer when they said, that the 9/11 commission report has missing pages about the saudi-connection and government and media denied saudi involvement into 9/11. Now after 15 years, german media says, that the story of 9/11 must be rewritten. Ive heard also that there broke out a dispute between U.S and saudi-arabia because of 9/11 and that they started blaming each other for that.

It's further smoke and mirrors that's what it is. Lies have to be constantly renewed by new lies. The same old story. Nothing to see here . . . move on. That's how it works.

I don't want to get into who did it or why, were parts of US government involved etc., it's just conspiracy crap.

But I will tell you one thing, I am a civil engineer, and whoever designed and built WTC7 is incompetent if it collapsed the way it did due to fire.

I don't want to get into who did it or why, were parts of US government involved etc., it's just conspiracy crap.

But I will tell you one thing, I am a civil engineer, and whoever designed and built WTC7 is incompetent if it collapsed the way it did due to fire.

they announced they "pulled it down" (controlled explosion) on television and later retconned that this was not true. "We demolished the building ... o wait no, it collapsed all on its own due to fire, which has never happened ever before, but this was special, the quantum stabilizer imploded on itself and columstacked the flux inverter which lead to vaporizing of the inner concrete layers, leading to it looking like a controlled demolition. But it wasnt. Really."

• Like 1

i would not believe that much in conspiracy about 9/11 , otherwise Taliban would be innocent victim of conspiracy of CIA, Israel  etc. 

but we know that religious-based terrorism exist and just like WW2 camps - should not been denied (despite there are regions and countries in which even official education deny WW2  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial#Holocaust_denial_in_the_Arab_world ), one i can believe in is Saudi Arabia involvement in such things, because Saudi Arabia is religious-hardcore state... and US ally in the same time 

Generally I hate conspiracy stuff from UFO's to moon landings but sometimes they happen to be true. The fact that we (US) invaded Iraq over some bullshit claims leading to our Sith Emporer Vice President Dick Cheney's company getting exclusive rights to billion dollar Iraqi reconstruction deals is just too mind boggling to be true. If this had been a 1970's political thriller movie it would have been game over for BushJr/Cheney but somehow in real life people just balked, shrugged their shoulders "Oh, thats just Jr finishing his daddy's war..."

I put nothing past that administration.

I put nothing past that administration.

I put nothing past ANY administration......there was just so much more self gain with THOSE administrations. 

So, it turns out the conspiracy was indeed true. Everybody knew this (though some didnt want to admit), but it is now official!

http://anonhq.com/european-scientific-journal-concludes-911-was-a-controlled-demolition/

Still bullshit, the Europena scientific institute that published that articel has as much credibility as a dog.....

Have a look at the partners page

http://eujournal.org/index.php/esj/pages/view/partners

Not a single credible source....

All those institutions on there are basically meaningless but have fancy names.

Check the background before posting stuff like that.

Still bullshit, the Europena scientific institute that published that articel has as much credibility as a dog.....

Well, actually there is NOTHING that would prove that the collapse of the towers was caused by the planes. On the other hand, there are countless facts prove that it was a controlled demolition!

one i can believe in is Saudi Arabia involvement in such things

Yes, they were definitely involved. 

"The issue at hand is the classified, 28-page section of the 9/11 commission report, which many experts and politicians with knowledge of the documents have said point to Saudi Arabian government officials’ direct role in the terror attacks. This is why the Saudis put out a stern warning several days ago threatening to dump up to $750 billion in U.S. assets if Senate Bill 2040 becomes law; S.B. 2040 would make public the 28 pages and also allow for victims of 9/11 to sue foreign governments found responsible."

http://anonhq.com/us-govt-saudi-arabia-dont-want-americans-knowing-truth-911/

Well, actually there is NOTHING that would prove that the collapse of the towers was caused by the planes. On the other hand, there are countless facts prove that it was a controlled demolition!

You mean appart from two large airliners flying into the thing and their burning fuel turning the inside into a furnace?

You mean appart from two large airliners flying into the thing and their burning fuel turning the inside into a furnace?

Jet fuel does not burn at a hot enough temp to fully believe that those fires could have brought both buildings down in what can only be described as "resembling a controlled demolition" nor does it account for building 7 coming down.

While it could be argued that it sufficiently weakened the structural support it does not account for this..

Jet A is the same stuff burned in conventional steel wall heaters. In an open-air office fire such as that at WTC (called a "dirty burn"winking smiley kerosene or any hydrocarbon will burn at around 500-700F (260C to 371C). The FEMA report on 911 said that the jet fuel burned off after a few minutes and the fires from the office furniture and carpets were about 560F (293C) The special structural steel of the WTC has over 98% of its strength at those temperatures, and the WTC was built to hold 5 times its load.

In a "controlled burn" (where oxygen and fuel are regulated in an optimal mix), jet fuel will reach a maximum temperature of 1800F(982C), which is still not anywhere near the temperature required to weaken the steel girders of a building to the point that the entire building plummeted to the ground. Yet molten steel was reported below the towers, suggesting that a very powerful "fuel" was used, set to burn or explode BELOW the building, not at its top. Thermite, an HTA (high-temperature accelerant) typically used in military operations, would have been able to liquefy the steel. Thermite can reach a temperature of 4500F (2482C) in 2 seconds, and steel begins to melt at 2750F (1510C)

I usually avoid like the plague those conspiracist topics, but i'll just drop a question : the planes crushing into the WTC towers were more than enough to create the terror shock as expected, why would someone even want the towers to go down ?

As always...follow the money

The case has been made that the two main towers were a diversion from the real goal. I'm not sure but in my mind building 7 is the key.

Have a look at what building seven housed. Interestingly the SEC lost everything in building seven even though it was the home to the mayors emergency command center and only had minor damage... yet it "collapsed" from fire damage and was omitted from the official report.

Additional details emerged Friday about the effect of the collapse of 7 World Trade Center on investigations being conducted by the New York offices of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, both of which were housed in the building.

The SEC has not quantified the number of active cases in which substantial files were destroyed. Reuters news service and the Los Angeles Times published reports estimating them at 3,000 to 4,000. They include the agency's major inquiry into the manner in which investment banks divvied up hot shares of initial public offerings during the high-tech boom.

One of the challenges in finding the truth is the conspiracy label. People are using that term to essentially debunk any question as to what happened that day. Any query is immediately labeled a nutty question from a quack.

And all one needs to do is the most basic of research to see that things don't entirely line up. The reason that the "conspiracies" abound is because there is plenty of material that raise logical questions if you isolate out each case.

I mean I started with basic questions like "can burning jet fuel melt steel" and "other known building collapses due to fire"... and so begins the trip down the rabbit hole...

Interestingly anyone questioning hilarys health is met with the "right wing conspiracy" label and yet one video shows something very wrong with the woman that should raise questions... seems the powers that be have found a powerful tool to prevent even intelligent people from asking the most basic of questions...

Conspiracy!!!!

• Like 1

Conspiracies don´t work!

Something of that scale, with literally dozens or hundreds of people involved, can not remain a secret for very long. Why? because humans are not good at keeping secrets. And the more people you involve, the more likely it is that someone will make a mistake.

If what you claim is indeed true, then such an operation has to be planned by smart people.

Smart people would have to know that they would get cought sooner or later. Therefore smart people wouldn´t do it in the first place. It is too risky.

Remeber the conspiracy that Obama wasn´t born in America? Well guess what, Trumps speaker admitted that Trump doesn´t believe that any more, and yet, you had stupid idiots screaming for years that Obama was not born in the US and citing supposed "evidence" that was made up by other stupid idiots.

You have the same problem with this conspiracy.

You tell me you informed yourself about facts. Well let me guess, the websites that informed you of those facts are the ones that spread that conspiracy in the first place.

There is a problem with rabbit holes. When you stick your head in too far, all you see is darkness.

While it can be argued that smart people wouldn't do it cuz they would be caught...

Yet these guys did supposedly pull it off... so if they could get 3 planes and do that I find it not impossible that there may be more to the story then 12 lone people...

And very few of the facts stand on there own merit...

And again... labeling a website as a conspiracy site makes it easy to debunk using emotions...

There are enough anomalies that people should ask questions.

Some choose not to... I don't care...

But if you do any real digging besides labeling things conspiracies you find some interesting facts...

Such as...

The day of 9/11 they were running thay exact exercise as a test... hijacked airplanes... which accounts for some of the delay in military response despite the fact there were many bases nearby that could have scrambled planes... what would the chances be... for that timing...

A million to one... a billion... I don't know... but if it is just a happy coincidence... those are the luckiest terrorists ever...

Or the complete lack of plane debris in the field where the plane crashed or the lack of any debris at the Pentagon...

Or the fact they confiscated all the close circuit camera footage around the Pentagon... and none of us have ever seen it...

In any case... you are free to believe what you like but the fact remains far too many questions have no logical answer for it not to be questionable... and many people in the exact fields we are discussing don't believe it either ... not to mention the melting temp of steel doesn't change based on the website you visit...

Funny tho that you did exactly what I said was used to debunk things which is claiming it's all by a bunch of conspiracy quacks...

Those that are afraid of the dark rarely find the truth...

As an exercise...

how do you personally account for building 7 falling?

How does molten steel form if it hasn't reached the prerequisite temperature?

Why were these the only 3 buildings to ever collapse from fire damage in known history?

Why did building 7 collapse despite having minor fires that have never brought a building down?

Why did so many people claim to have heard and felt after explosions in lower levels despite the claim that it was all caused by jetfuel that burns 1000 degrees cooler in optimum conditions then is required to melt steel...

Until these things are answered the alternate theories simply won't go away... and that is the crux of the issue... these things should be easily explainable... but they are not unless you go the route of claiming it is all a giant conspiracy and everything can be tied up in a nice tight bow and filed away...

I'm not claiming anything besides the official account certainly does not address all the issues and people shouldn't be afraid to do some of there own research before simply dismissing it all....

Lead WTC Structural Engineer John Skilling:

“We looked at every possible thing we could think of that could happen to the buildings, even to the extent of an airplane hitting the side… Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a horrendous fire. A lot of people would be killed. [but] the building structure would still be there.â€

I'm not even saying he is right or wrong... but if the lead engineer says this... and we see something very different... then we need a legitimate reason why it happened and not blindly assume that fires not burning at a hot enough temp caused this...
  • Like 1

Well first of all: everything is already a conspiracy. A conspiracy is a plan involving a group of people. However, the word has been commandeered to mean a different thing now.

Second, is an idea I had. If I were some shady government department who's job it is to deflect attention from information that points to the truth, I would simply join in. If genuine, or at least on-the-right-track videos started coming out on the topic of high-level assassinations, government frauds, terrorist false flag operations etc, I would add to the list by making thousands of versions myself. Some would be true, some would be false, some would contain mixtures of truth & false in variable proportions, all would be low-cost amateur investigation, all would help to obscure and cheapen the genuine efforts. I would create the culture of "conspiracy nut" so that it wold be easy to dismiss, and even simply ignore, any investigation that seemed to be closing in on the truth.

I think that if some information DID emerge that was convincing and damning, that it simply would not get any attention, and if it did, it would be from an insignificant number unable to act on it. After all, if you own the truth, but everyone else ignores you, what can you do? A sufficiently throttled news media would only "prove" to your audience that you have no credibility.

All IMO natch :)

my question is: if the government or parts of the government cant keep it secret with all theyr technology and influence, then how could a group of arabs plan and execute such a attack without getting catched ? especially when it comes to a terrorist group, you need much more people and influence to carry out such an attack, it would involve much more people and there is the chance to make a mistake far bigger and to keep it secret is much harder than it would be planned by the agency/government.