Sign in to follow this  
ronen rond

Unifrom Inventory image

Hey i need help on how to get a Unifrom Inventory image to appear i got it to work in arsenal but not when opening a solider inventory 

Had an issue recently where an image for a binocular item would show in Arsenal but not in inventory (threw an error: missing blahblah_x_ca.paa even though the item was called blahblah_icon_ca.paa).

Somewhat weirdly the solution was making a totally new image file. One with a different filename (that didn't have the _icon_ca suffix), and converting it to a new .paa

Had an issue recently where an image for a binocular item would show in Arsenal but not in inventory (threw an error: missing blahblah_x_ca.paa even though the item was called blahblah_icon_ca.paa).

Somewhat weirdly the solution was making a totally new image file. One with a different filename (that didn't have the _icon_ca suffix), and converting it to a new .paa

I see i'll try that 

still not working i don't get the error but still not inventory image 

For uniform icons, make sure they are 256x256. Also make sure they are a .paa file. It should show as long as it's correctly in your config. Can you paste it here and show us?

Hey i need help on how to get a Unifrom Inventory image to appear i got it to work in arsenal but not when opening a solider inventory 

It's probably something related to a config error. I made a video covering the whole aspect of this very thing. Watch it and see if maybe something fixes it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZPXxYqnMFk