great addition. having it is epic, but it needs a little more animation loving. too fast for someone with an injured limb. but damn hell it is a just (yet crippled) step in the right direction.

:cheers:

If the limp speed is as fast as slow walk, then it's completely fine. There's never been a situation (receiving or giving end) where I myself or the enemy survived or escaped after getting a broken leg and being forced to walk. Slowing it down further wouldn't make the slightest of sense.

Hard to walk with a bullet in the leg. OFP got it right with crawling when injured.

But i must say that it's good looking.

I partly agree about OFP, but in OFP injured legs didn't reduce your prone movement speed, plus there was no noticeable stamina penalty. Except for aiming.

A3's implementation is totally a step in the right direction and let's hope BIS be on it for a significant time being.

It's shame that ArmA does not simulate separate limbs injury detection to have more diversive animations.

• Like 4

What do you mean? HitParts come back as "upper right leg", " upper left leg" etc.. 

What do you mean? HitParts come back as "upper right leg", " upper left leg" etc.. 

Just copied this for the player from latest dev:

["HitFace","HitNeck","HitHead","HitPelvis","HitAbdomen","HitDiaphragm","HitChest","HitBody","HitArms","HitHands","HitLegs"]

I would gladly give up the entire Tanoa update for

a detailed Injury, Reaction, and Medical system...

This is definitely a "limp" in the right direction!

Very cool.

• Like 4

This is definitely a "limp" in the right direction!

Very cool.

Lol yes, that's true. The more i test it, the more i like it.

Also i will test it out

Is it possible to divide the limp for each leg and when both are 1, the avatar only walk in prone?

That would be really cool, I miss the days of having to frantically crawl because your legs got taken out.

Nonetheless the limping is AWESOME! And is definitely a step in the right direction!

Good news for Arma!

but your words:

Unfortunately it is not planned to make engine changes which would detect leg injury separately.

very disappoints me/
If is only one animation will for both legs, then a few soldiers wounded in the any leg will limp synchronous.
We already can see this in the video examples. All wounded people, have animation of wounds in only one, the right leg.
Unfortunately, it will look not good.
Burkhar, please think about this and try to resolve the wound for each leg separately. May be this not so difficult task!?
I know that somehow the ACE mod can do it. Because Medical system of ACE mod determines the wounds of each limb separately.

Also detection of separately wound for each leg, will help to solve the visualization of wounds in the Arma3. If man injured into only one leg, then the blood should be at only one injured leg, but not at two legs simultaneously, like now we can see. Same with hands. This is inaccurate, and they need to be fixed sooner or later.

Ideally, I think the engine must identify the only one injured leg for this animation.
if a person will is wounded in both legs at the same time, then this unit should to only crawl.

Also I hope, that with the any wounded leg, the sprint ability will be unavailable for any units. :ph34r: 

Are you planning to add injury feedback animations to other poses? Like prone(move only with hands?) or kneeling?

kneeling?

This is already implemented.

edit: Oh I'm not sure anymore, I meant crouching, did you?  :wacko:

• Like 1

This is already implemented.

edit: Oh I'm not sure anymore, I meant crouching, did you?  :wacko:

Yes, already implemented

• Like 1

BIS Please make several animations for leg wounded (at least two, one for each leg) 

In the video examples: 

https://youtu.be/xNPuFWvbXW8?t=3

we can see only one animation, so a few wounded limping synchronously. All people is injured only at the  right leg! 
It would be great to see random animations like for the right and for the left legs. Minimum two animations.
Thanks in advance