i think above surface stuff should be possible. i think eventually it would be good to use humans as a base anyways to avoid several limitations simple animals have.

i definately want to try different behaviour types like loitering with the fin sticking out, up and down diving under water and maybe even ramming boats. i find this really inspiring and i already have rewritten the base for the raptor AI. pretty much ready to try to make an underwater version. i was even going to try to make some hostile seagulls a la hitchcock but that'll be for later :lol:

• Like 5

in some of the videos i have seen they move so quickly in the water that they disappear from view and come back from a totally different angle...

would love to see that too so the diver/swimmer has those nervous sweats while scanning the water in 360 degrees..

• Like 2

in some of the videos i have seen they move so quickly in the water that they disappear from view and come back from a totally different angle...

would love to see that too so the diver/swimmer has those nervous sweats while scanning the water in 360 degrees..

Don't forget to look down!

• Like 3

I wanna thank all you guys for your support! We gonna do our best to make this mod awesome!

• Like 11

@foxone, my bro is working on the Orca  :P

• Like 3

@foxone, my bro is working on the Orca  :P

Hell yeah, diving ops are going to be so much cooler with these new sea animals!

• Like 2

Splendid job mate! This is gonna be a real fun to play around! (I swore i saw an Orca... Now if you can place animals like a object i would for sure put it onto the orca heli :P)

The first thing im going to do after watching the attack animation is just to put setRandomLip true... I dont know why but i have to try it!

Keep up the phenomenal work! :D

Awesome mod. Is this even out yet? I saw a video of another shark mod on a CCG server (which I cannot access). It was crazy scary.

Would love to see it in Tanoa when its ready and yes please bring the Megalodon! 

I can't wait to hunt meself some white sharks...

(warfareThai mod has some awesome boats that perfectly fit Tanoa by the way!)

Any plans to make any other kinds of sharks?  If you use the head part of this model,perhaps somewhat re-modelled ,you could make a Tiger shark,would be perfect for Tanoa.

If you decide to make the cage part of some deep sea diver stand-alone mod,these divers get visits from sharks sometimes,theese animals mods may be adding a lot of emersion to Arma.

Amazing work B@co. Just need to give the shark some nasty scars in the texture :D

• Like 1

Hi, B@Co.

Great work!

I am one of the Devs from Viruz mod and I want to know when you will release this shark mod.

We want to try it in our mod and we want to create our own AI for the shark if it is possible.

Thanks.

Please dont ask for update times-it is against forum rules.

I like how the animations look really smooth and realistic. Really great work you're doing!!

• Like 1

It's been a while since I posted any pics or videos using the shelf. I must get back on the water today and put some more pics up here tonight 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2017 at 11:03 PM, rogerio.RK said:

Hi, B@Co.

Great work!

I am one of the Devs from Viruz mod and I want to know when you will release this shark mod.

We want to try it in our mod and we want to create our own AI for the shark if it is possible.

Thanks.

If they say NO , we know you will steal it like all the other code and models you have in your mod from Left for dead, Arma2 Dayz, Exile. Your mod is mainly a straight port of Dead Nation which got shut down along time ago do to the APL. People in the community like you and your group need removed from these forums

• Like 1