I don't intend to derail the thread, nor beat a dead horse, but I assume you have tried joining a unit/clan?

No, i just started multiplaying with unknown people, before that we were playing with 6-8 team people. Now i'm not updated, and just tried simple launching server browser with RHS mods.  Same way as i have done in BF games, GTA games etc. Problem is most of servers are altis RPG (biggest misunderstanding the war simulator), Wastelands, Life "something", and few normal missions. Where i find those clans, missions with normal people enjoying teamwork?

No, i just started multiplaying with unknown people, before that we were playing with 6-8 team people. Now i'm not updated, and just tried simple launching server browser with RHS mods.  Same way as i have done in BF games, GTA games etc. Problem is most of servers are altis RPG (biggest misunderstanding the war simulator), Wastelands, Life "something", and few normal missions. Where i find those clans, missions with normal people enjoying teamwork?

Well since Bis have updated it, I suggest you look at A3 units. After all, all these clans run their own private servers.

Also, if you don't have time to look for and invest in a clan, I strongly suggest you try playing on Zeus servers.

From my experience, they can offer the best co-op experience you will find on a public server.

I hope that one of these days they have an update to improve performance.

Haven't they already? I personally have noticed Arma 3 running increasingly well over time.

• Like 1

I think this thread has run its course - closing :padlock:

• Like 2