Freaking LOL, this is what happens when you mix Head Gore with the ACE Revive system.

• Like 6

Freaking LOL, this is what happens when you mix Head Gore with the ACE Revive system.

Hahaha :D I've already had this fixed since the day after release. I've been meaning to do an update but just never got to it.

Will try later today :)

• Like 1

Hahaha :D I've already had this fixed since the day after release. I've been meaning to do an update but just never got to it.

Will try later today :)

Will that be a general fix or one specific to ACE? Because other revive systems have the same problem :lol:

A check if the unit is still alive should fix that for all systems that don't kill the player.

Will that be a general fix or one specific to ACE? Because other revive systems have the same problem :lol:

A check if the unit is still alive should fix that for all systems that don't kill the player.

It'll be the alive check yeah ;)

I agree and disagree, 5.56 not blows up head. 6.5 also not, so 7.62 opens a large exit hole, 8X57 is the same, .50 blows up the head, grenade shrapnel not blows up head (I know, not) deforms but not blows up!

This update is long overdue but it's finally here!

v1.1 Changelog:
ADDED: New head-remainder model (thanks to Ryan & Katie)
FIXED: Compatibility issues with (ACE) revive scripts (no more headless walking humans)

(Yet again, the blood decal textures are part of the amazing Blood Lust mod by Zooloo.

Dropbox & Workshop have been updated.

Kind regards,
Sanchez
  • Like 4

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey MrSanchez , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

wow. linking real gore pictures? even tho this is the mod for it, that just not ok without any type of warnings imo.

:nono:

Jesus Fuck Heero put a warning above that post. I don't need to see that shit while I'm eating breakfast.

If anyone posts images like that again there will be consequences.

• Like 5

I don't know who did it but please follow the forum rules. No one wants to see extremely graphic material. Thanks.

Hey Mr.Sanchez, thanks very much for the fun addon and the update too.

But maybe you went a bit too far with the last version, someone blew up everything but the head: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ScruffyAT/screenshot/271720179218936158

Yes, I know, completely unrelated bug. But I thought it was funny and wanted to thank you for the addon anyway ;)

Hey Mr.Sanchez, thanks very much for the fun addon and the update too.

But maybe you went a bit too far with the last version, someone blew up everything but the head: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ScruffyAT/screenshot/271720179218936158

Yes, I know, completely unrelated bug. But I thought it was funny and wanted to thank you for the addon anyway ;)

Lol, got excited for a few seconds thinking that there's a way to remove legs n shit from an uni but I see it's just the uniform model that's missing and the vest-helmet models + head proxy are still there. D:

• Like 1

Lol, got excited for a few seconds thinking that there's a way to remove legs n shit from an uni but I see it's just the uniform model that's missing and the vest-helmet models + head proxy are still there. D:

...what if... and I mean, WHAT IF... what if uniform makers create different variants of uniforms, with all the possible combinations of limbs missing. Then switch uniforms upon massive damage to a specific set of limbs. Likely a major task to those addon creators though, but that's what needs to be done if limb dismemberment is in such dire demand.

• Like 1

My heads do not explode anymore in v1.1 :(

Mr. Sanchez I have a couple of questions, please.

1)What parameters should I edit in ACE Medical Settings and ACE Advanced Medical modules in order for it to work right? Maybe some screenshots.

2)If I enter a server without Head Gore, what should I do for my shots to explode heads? Maybe something local?

Thank you!

My heads do not explode anymore in v1.1 :(

Mr. Sanchez I have a couple of questions, please.

1)What parameters should I edit in ACE Medical Settings and ACE Advanced Medical modules in order for it to work right? Maybe some screenshots.

2)If I enter a server without Head Gore, what should I do for my shots to explode heads? Maybe something local?

Thank you!

Answering 2) first because it's easy. If the server isn't running head gore, heads won't explode.

1) I don't use the ACE advanced medical system but as far as I know the mod works fine with ACE. I did notice that if you have 'Prevent instant death' enabled you need to shoot the head one extra time for it to burst. But no need to adjust any settings for it to work normally.

Also did the heads stop bursting after you just now updated to 1.1? 1.1 came out a month ago so I'm a bit confused :P

• Like 1

yes, heads stoped bursting when I went from v1 to v1.1.

i've toticed the higher the penetrtion (prameter "caliber" in cfgammo) the higher the chance of head bursing, but shouldn't it be hit value instead?

yes, heads stoped bursting when I went from v1 to v1.1.

i've toticed the higher the penetrtion (prameter "caliber" in cfgammo) the higher the chance of head bursing, but shouldn't it be hit value instead?

I considered between "hit" and "caliber" - For vanilla weapons it didn't really matter what I'd chose but I decided to check various weapon mods and found that the Hit value is quite inconsistent between mods. 5.56 stanag mags' hit-values or 7.62 NATO's hit-values differed a lot between the various mods, however the 'caliber' value was more consistent.

So to keep the mod more or less compatible with most of the weapon mods I went for caliber instead of hit.

I also wanted to make the impact speed of a bullet count but if i recall correctly the event handler I'm using doesn't return that, and I don't want to trace every bullet, killing performance.

That's all :)

• Like 2

Hello Sanchez

Right now nearby expositions obliterates heads and the same with falling from high heights / not pulling chute.

Not sure if this has to do with what is mentioned above about hit / calibre, but would it be possible to only have heads obliterate on DIRECT hits?

manage to get the mod working (playing some scenarios/1p missions) - but some of the settings need tweaking - can someone explain exactly where and how I can tweak the settings for

these 1p missions? - any help appreciated............

UPDATE: have read this mod is not working with a few other mods like ACE 3? - can someone confirm if this is the case (only trying to tweak it as it seems not be working properly - note running it with CBA, Bloodlust, HUD and ACE3..........................)

Edited by mac1

On 5/7/2016 at 9:25 AM, MrSanchez said:
The mod is configureable using a module found under Editor -> Modules -> MrSanchez -> Headgore

How do I go there, because whenever I go to the "Editor" it just pops up maps, i'm so sorry for my ignorance for not knowing this.

2 hours ago, ToleXD said:

How do I go there, because whenever I go to the "Editor" it just pops up maps, i'm so sorry for my ignorance for not knowing this.

You need to click on a map of your choice to open up the Editor fully, once you've opened the map the Modules and everything else you need to build a mission of your own are at your fingertips.

I'd suggest taking a tour of the tutorials for the Eden Editor to familiarize yourself with your new surroundings, It can seem a little over-whelming at first.

• Like 1