Sign in to follow this  
autigergrad

[ALiVE, COOP, SP] Fallujah Assault

Well, for some reason it doesn't work for me in LAN (not dedicated), until i remove ALIVE Data module from mission. Same issue as dakorath.

Anyway thnx for help.  :)

Well, for some reason it doesn't work for me in LAN (not dedicated), until i remove ALIVE Data module from mission. Same issue as dakorath.

Anyway thnx for help.  :)

Hey shoker, as a layman, how might I do that?  Editing the .pbo file in notepad?

If you guys don't plan on using persistence and registering with ALiVE's War Room, you can go ahead and delete the Data module in the mission. If you'd like to use it I suggest deleting and replacing the module.

To change this, unpack the mission like you would any mission. PBO Manager is my go-to for this.

Place the unpacked contents in a folder called "Fallujah_Assault.fallujah" without the quotes (and please double-check the map is actually called .fallujah which you can verify by the name of the PBO.

Place the folder with the extracted contents in your documents/Arma3/yourprofile/Missions area.

Launch the game and open Fallujah in the editor. Select the mission.

Go into Map view by pressing M and look for the Data module. Delete it or delete it and replace it. Save the mission.

Use PBO Manager to pack the folder back into a PBO and place it back in your MPMissions folder in your Arma root.

• Like 1

Also got this in my *.rpt

23:08:49 Script 'x\alive\addons\main\static\fallujah_staticData.sqf' not found

But Fallujah listed in supported maps here.

Ignore this error

• Like 1

Welp,

After a complete rebuild of the mission from scratch, it is now working perfectly in SP, MP, and Dedicated environments.

There should be no issues logging in anymore as well.  PBO has been updated on first page as well.  Enjoy and I always enjoy feedback!

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks autigergrad!  I'll give it a go sometime this week and report back.

Random cool shots from this mission in our Op tonight.

.eJwVykEOgyAQQNG7cACGERhHL9MQJKjRQmC6anr

.eJwVylEOgyAMANC7cADaCnToZRaCBF10EFq_lt1

.eJwVysENwyAMQNFdGADbBVwny1SIIJIqKQicU9X

.eJwVysENwyAMQNFdGABjAq6bZSpEEEmV1AjcU9X

Heh, welp, I can create the mission and pick a slot, get the intro, but when the little intro black screen fades away I'm stuck in a blank spot on the map...

Different roles seem to give different starting positions (no weapon or hud pops up).  Respawning doesn't work either... is it possible I have the wrong version of Fallujah?  The briefing screen has no map, just the 'could not connect to GPS' thingy...

Heh, welp, I can create the mission and pick a slot, get the intro, but when the little intro black screen fades away I'm stuck in a blank spot on the map...

Different roles seem to give different starting positions (no weapon or hud pops up).  Respawning doesn't work either... is it possible I have the wrong version of Fallujah?  The briefing screen has no map, just the 'could not connect to GPS' thingy...

If you chose Iraqi units (Alpha 1-1 and Alpha 1-2 Blufor are Iraqi troops, Alpha 1-3 are Delta Force Operators)...then you won't get the map.  Iraqi units aren't equipped with GPS.  Try going in as Delta and see if you see the map.

You can equip your Iraqi units with a GPS at the Virtual Arsenal once spawned in.

Oddly enough, I don't have a Delta Operators squad Alpha 1-3, just the iraqi army.  And I don't actually properly spawn in when the mission starts; I just 'float' in one spot, unable to look around or do anything.

This is rather bizarre.  Thanks for your patience (I'm likely screwing something up)

I imagine you either have the wrong Fallujah map or a corrupt mod.  

Yeah, I'm going to try re-downloading some of them.  With any luck that'll fix it.

*edit*

Got it working!  Looks like my Iraqi-Syrian conflict mod was corrupted or something, after I redownloaded it works great!

Just played for an hour, tagging along with a small IA patrol into the city.  After we got ambushed and all cut down but me, I called for an extract via Blackhawk using the Alive support module.  It was like something out of a movie haha, ISIS fighters trying to rush my position while the helo guides in on my smoke...

Barely made it out alive, took several wounds and had to resort to scavenging an AK to keep fighting.  It was awesome.

• Like 3

I imagine you either have the wrong Fallujah map or a corrupt mod.  

I've been waiting for you to publish a mission like this, almost messaged you to ask if you had one in the works!

I have loaded CUP Maps and Core but still get a UTES dependency and server will not load. Anyone else have this issue and find a way around it?