I wouldn't even consider this a game anymore. This is CGI level interaction at your fingertips, but it's not even just that. It's Art. Historical Art. The Campaign consists of stories of real people during different events, during World War 1. This is no game, it's a fucking master piece. I don't think anyone else could have pulled this off but DICE.

Apart this has nothing to do with WW1.

That sounds interesting. How long is the campaign?

Depends on how many times you die. Each Episode is compeltely un-connected to the next, single events from different people, but the stories themselves depend on you in terms of length. I would say, it's actually a satisfying length for a campaign. I hope their DLC's add more Episodes in different theater's of the war though.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the game so far. Played it for 13 hours, had a lot of fun with it. It easily outmatches Battlefield 4 and of course Hardline. 

• The game is stunning, the sounds and graphics are amazing. And oh my god, the soundtrack is a
    ! After listening to it I just don't get it why they had to fuck up the reveal trailer with this crap-song.
  • The maps are well done, I haven't found one which I realy hate to play. It seems like every map works in every gamemode. 
  • Beneath Conquest and Rush they added a new mode called Operations which is like a mix of both and a cool addition.
  • Bayonet-charges are fun as hell, at least if they work.
  • The teamplay isn't much worser then in this free Battlefield 2 version.
  • I haven't found many bugs yet or experienced crashes.
  • The SP seems to be okay. It won't define the way SP are done today, but it's enjoyable though. The episodes are interesting small stories with a few Battlefield-moments and offers a variety of gameplay-features.

There are some negative points, too.

• EA
  • The MP is still very chaotic, especially with 64 players.
  • Sometimes I got the feeling I am the only medic in the game.
  • The scout lost all the skills which made him usefull in prior Battlefields. I'd like the way you could use the recon-class in a assault-situation, equipping him with T-UGS, spawn beacon, C4, carbines, PDW's or DMR's and go in hot. Nothing of that is in the game anymore which means that the game can be clustered with recons who snipe around in the middle of nowhere. That sniper-rifles are one-shot-kills most of the time doesn't make it much better. It's very statisfying to flank around them and beat them to death with your spade, though.
  • The noobs and solo-players in the community a very annoying. No ammo drops, no reviving, no medi-bags. Sometimes you run a long way to revive someone and he will respawn in the second you arrive. And it's never been easier for players who don't know what to do to fuck up a entire round, which brings me to the...
  • ... Behemoth-system. I like the idea to give a realy weak team such a strong advantage to turn the tide. First problem is, that the Behemoth appears at unpredictable times. Sometimes we got spawn-raped for a entire round, our Behemoth appeared when the enemy only needed 100 tickets to win the game - so way to late. On other days the Behemoth spawns in a realy balanced rounds for the slightly weaker team, which usally will result in a win for this team. If a Behemoth appears, you have to focus the fire of the whole team to bring it down asap. And if you are the team with the Behemoth you can be screwed if someone controls it who got no idea how to play it.
  • There should be much more bolt-action-rifles in the game. 
  • The new web-companion sucks compared to Battlelog.

My thoughts so far. Keep in mind that those are my impressions after only 13 hours (which is nothing for a Battlefield-title) so I might have missed things.

• Like 1