Sign in to follow this  
chaosnz

can anyone help in regards to this odd issue?

Hey all, does anyone know what would cause mods to show up ingame like as in the screenshot?

I have the same versions on both my computer and server for all 3 mods as well, it oddly says in the launcher that the versions are incorrect.

UUK1PUX.jpg

Thanks to anyone who can help

This is showing you have to versions of the same mod on the computer and server. So it is conflicting when it goes to load the files.

rhsusaf 0.4.0 and rhsusaf.0.4.0.1

remove the .0.4.0 version and it should work

This is showing you have to versions of the same mod on the computer and server. So it is conflicting when it goes to load the files.

rhsusaf 0.4.0 and rhsusaf.0.4.0.1

remove the .0.4.0 version and it should work

TBH it looks more like the last number is cut off as it reads 1.4.0implying there is another number following the 0.

The cause could be corrupted downloads (either yours, or the servers) as the names should all appear correctly (RHS US Forces etc or whatever its full title is).

The red symbol that identifies the versions as mismatched appears if the contents of your mod folder don't exactly match that of the servers - sometimes simply having an old bisign to a now deleted PBO will cause a red symbol to appear. This has zero impact on the game or your ability to connect to the server (at least in my experience).

• Like 1