muf

MP Score Table

Hi community!
For the upcoming main branch update we've reworked the MP Score Table. You can already try it out on the dev branch. The changes are rather technical than visual, but definitely bring some opportunities. Here are the most important changes:

• The Score Table was converted from hardcoded display to a standard one (RscDisplayMPScoreTable), so modifications became easier.
  • It was made fully interactive, so it is not only capable of displaying more players, but also offers the possibility to add interactive controls.
  • Two new scripting commands showScoretable and shownScoretable were introduced.

Your feedback and ideas will be appreciated!

Former Score Table: 

ia9qKpp.jpg

New Score Table:

9ZapvNh.jpg

• Like 2

fully interactive? is it possible to kick/vote/mute player by right clicking their name?

• Like 2

• Two new scripting commands showScoretable and shownScoretable were introduced.

addplanekillcount, getplanekillcount, addmankillcount,getmankillcount etc etc?

PS. Oscar Edwards is a great player, much like myself! :)

Hi, nice improvements.

Could we class vehicle kills differently though? Instead of car, tank and plane kills, why not air, land and naval vehicle kills? Would be more consistent. The icons would need updating of course.

Regards

Maybe 0-es could be faded so they are barely visible. I quite like the cleanness of the old table.

Would it be possible to add a filter for OPFOR,BLUFOR,INDEPENDENT and own group?

• Like 1

can you give me a quick hint how i can manage to auto-close the scoreboard for example when someone respawns?

we have blocked the key for the scoreboard in our koth mission because only the tickets of your team count... and not the own precious kill/death rate ^^

but you still have access to the scoreboard in the deathscreen... (couldnt block it there too because of: hey its arma... ^^)

so now sometimes people run around with open scoreboard they cant close when they respawned...

suggestions:

1. option to have it scores per side: http://imgur.com/gDsqn0F

2. ability set custom image for each side

3. ability to show only overall score/disable specific columns

4. show server ip and port at the bottom

5. option to show ping as a colum: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/351645757465723012/AE201FF4A35D94E9F853ED5638D0A06E4356270E/

6. show number of players per side

7. support/templates for 3-4 sides active (independent, civilians)

8. separate the columns visually like in the old one

9. make it show elements from the squad.xml (squad nick+name) - https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/squad.xml#How_to_create_a_.22squad.xml.22

10. option to have player vs AI entity visualized (icon)

11. copy to clipboard button/key combo

12. ability to log to rpt

13. advanced properties like heals of team mates, revives, vehicle repairs, weapon accuracy

14. time left shown (if defined by the mision)

• Like 1

I would like to see disconnected players marked in the score table. Right now one can't distinguish players who are still player from the ones who left the game.