Big Daddy Grimm

Preset Menu Missing

I have a problem where if I enable more 17 mods in the mod launcher the preset button disappears. There is no way to save or delete presets.

I have tried different mods and checking in different order, but as soon as i hit 18 mods the preset button disappears.

That is ...bizarre. Have you tried verifying integrity of game cache and the other usual things?

Edit-I am getting a similar issue now. Every time I add a mod to my usual list i get a 0xC0000409 STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN error.This does not seem to be on the wiki...

• Like 1

I have verified the files even to the point of uninstalling and removing all files and folders manually. then reinstalling the ARMA game.

Mine has been going on since the new update before the hot-fix and the hot-fix didn't fix it either..

I can not find any logs to look at to see what is going on with the launcher

Having looked up the STATUS STACK BUFFER OVERRUN thing I got some stuff about C+ coding I did not understand. Are you on Dev branch 1.59 or stable 1.58?

Same problem with 17 mods in the list...

i am also having this problem the preset tab will appear/disappear whenever it wants to...

anyone know a fix to this

my preset tab disappears/reappears and i found that if you full screen the launcher it comes back