Idomass

Complete the campaign without killing?

As the title asks, do you think that it is possiable?

uhmmmm Dunno some mission requires to kill alone. maybe if you make yourself immortal ...  ;P and make your ai friends to

uhmmmm Dunno some mission requires to kill alone. maybe if you make yourself immortal ...  ;P and make your ai friends to

As far i can tell you there is 3 missions that your alone at them. 

at the 1st mission (Situation normal) and the 2nd mission (Signal lost) you need only to regroup with survivors.

at the 3rd (attention deficit) one you need to create a distraction and you can accomplish that by shotting at the air.

btw sorry for my bad english.

You could certainly leave your squad members in Survive and Win to do all the fighting, while you can command the guerrillas in Adapt to do the same. So I guess it might be possible to have Kerry not fire a single shot in the entire campaign...but some of the missions would be pretty crazy or would take forever to complete without you doing at least some shooting.

Blackfoot Down, Game Over, Bingo Fuel, Tipping Point, and Moral Fibre come to mind (you don't have to destroy the Kuma yourself, but calling in arty tarnishes your relations with the FIA). Not to mention the scouting missions too.