mcslavko

PR MOD - total replacement WW4

Josh_F now I will ask you a question, are you writing about PR MOD WW4?  Because of what you write does not show that you saw this mod.

Yes I am talking about your PR MOD WW4. Probably this is because I was using the old version of the pr mod. In the old version weapons are modernised with scope.

Edited by Josh_F

13 minutes ago, Josh_F said:

Yes I am talking about your PR MOD WW4. Probably this is because I was using the old version of the pr mod. In the old version weapons are modernised with scope.

Unfortunately no, new weapons were version ECP

Really? Anyway thank you for your patient answers and contribution to this mod! 

Hi,

@mcslavko, I find myself in a difficult situation installing your mod. I have Arma CWA Steam version 1.99, I have also OFP Aspect Ratio installed and working, however, when I try to run the game with -mod=@PRMOD, I can't run the game. Is there any chance for me to run some debugging to see what is wrong? I've even reinstalled whole ArmA, deleted content of my Users folder, but without any success.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 hours ago, XerXesCZ said:

Hi,

@mcslavko, I find myself in a difficult situation installing your mod. I have Arma CWA Steam version 1.99, I have also OFP Aspect Ratio installed and working, however, when I try to run the game with -mod=@PRMOD, I can't run the game. Is there any chance for me to run some debugging to see what is wrong? I've even reinstalled whole ArmA, deleted content of my Users folder, but without any success.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Is the error message? anything?

31 minutes ago, mcslavko said:

Is the error message? anything?

No, it won't even run, for a while, Steam reports the game as running, but then it just stops. Game won't even run.

I've replaced Resource.cpp in mod's bin/ folder with the one from ofp_aspect_ratio.rar/Files/WW4mod25 , and the one in BIN folder in game root folder with ofp_aspect_ratio.rar/Files/ArmA Cold War Assault 1.99. If I am not running PRMOD, game is working just fine. Could this be the issue? 

Thanks!

Also, I've tried to reinstall PRMOD and leave the original Resource.cpp file, then it generates a *.rpt file with following content:

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARMA Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe
=====================================================================
Exe version: Sun Aug 06 12:50:21 2017

ErrorMessage: Preprocessor failed on file resource.cpp - error 1.

Thanks!

Standard error Aspect Ratio....

3. Installation Copy file:

OFP_Aspect_Ratio\Files\Aspect_Ratio.hpp

to:

Arma Cold War Assault\

Do not move/replace the original config.cpp and resource.cpp PRMOD/bin!

Yes, I did exactly as stated in that readme. *.hpp file was copied into game root directory, Resource.cpp from ArmA CWA 1.99 folder was copied into bin directory. I've also changed userconfig. When I'm not running PR MOD, everything works just fine.

I was not sure if I need fwatch to run it correctly, but both with or w/o fwatch situation is still the same.

Which versions to download? 7z or exe?  @PRMOD folder is in the game folder?  

33 minutes ago, XerXesCZ said:

Yes, I did exactly as stated in that readme. *.hpp file was copied into game root directory, Resource.cpp from ArmA CWA 1.99 folder was copied into bin directory. I've also changed userconfig. When I'm not running PR MOD, everything works just fine.

I was not sure if I need fwatch to run it correctly, but both with or w/o fwatch situation is still the same.

Do not change resource.cpp ... just copy Aspect_Ratio.hpp to the game folder, set the parameters in the UserInfo.cfg file and nothing more ... do not copy this resource.cpp!

4 minutes ago, mcslavko said:

Do not change resource.cpp ... just copy Aspect_Ratio.hpp to the game folder, set the parameters in the UserInfo.cfg file and nothing more ... do not copy this resource.cpp!

Solved. Thanks for your help, this was it!

Is there anyway I can get a unit and vehicle list for init.sqs editing?

7 hours ago, Sam Bear said:

Is there anyway I can get a unit and vehicle list for init.sqs editing?

All standard vehicles  https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/OFP:_Vehicles

Unfortunately, all of the additional vehicles are mostly on their own configurations and no such list, you would have to open each archive and check each vehicle.

1 hour ago, mcslavko said:

Unfortunately, all of the additional vehicles are mostly on their own configurations and no such list, you would have to open each archive and check each vehicle.

Wait, does it all reskin? Or are there infantry ai. I'm trying to edit the init for Zeus and Dynamic for Arma CWA

does this also come with an MH6 sorry if im being annoying. But, does it replace like everything in the game or..

5 hours ago, mcslavko said:

Wait, does it all reskin? Or are there infantry ai. I'm trying to edit the init for Zeus and Dynamic for Arma CWA

PRMOD hotfix3:

-balance of ammunition and armor for all tanks, change model Maverick, LaserBomb.

link on hotfix3 first page

On 6/28/2017 at 0:45 PM, mcslavko said:

new A-10 model (ArmA 1 port), new A-10 sounds, added FFAR launcher to A-10, updated values of GBU bomb (equal to Footmunch's Paveway), new models of Maverick rocket, GBU bomb (by Footmunch), Hellfire rocket (AH-64 Apache), TOW rocket (AH-1 Cobra), new objects addon by Klavan.

patch 7.7 link on first page

It's really late here and I'm spacing out and maybe missed it, but are there plans for units from WW4 EXT? I forgot if this was asked. Sorry if this was answered before.

Great update, by the way! Instantly D'L'd! :)

Edited by revan9190
Forgot to say something. :P

3 hours ago, revan9190 said:

It's really late here and I'm spacing out and maybe missed it, but are there plans for units from WW4 EXT? I forgot if this was asked. Sorry if this was answered before.

No, no plans .. nobody wrote about that missing units

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mcslavko said:

No, no plans .. nobody wrote about that missing units

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Resized textures units (2048->1024 - car, tanks) for less memory usage and better performance

link on hotfix first page

• Like 1

Improved D-30 and M119 howitzers: new sounds, ammo config and firing effects, new vehicle UH-1H, fixed LAV config

link on hotfix first page

• Like 2

Hi!
I just downloaded this and I must say, fantastic work! It really is amazing! But I have a problem. This mod seems to mute the Radio and I really like the radio so my question is, how do you unmute it?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found the solution!