mcslavko

PR MOD - total replacement WW4

As is sometimes the case, haste is good at catching flies  :dozingoff:

fixed ammunition in M21 (thnx krzychuzokecia)

patch 7.3link on first page

Modified vanilla infantry accuracy and awareness values to WW4 standard, modified vehicle performance values, updated version of F3WX objects addon, new models of bus, Trabant and resistance jeep, new units (including CSJ's Pilatus PC-6 and Gnat's frigates) and objects (Phil Commando's addons set),modified gun A10 sounds and damage values, modified helicopters armor values

patch 7.5 link on first page

Hello,

Wonderful WW4 mod!  I love the premium models that replace the vanilla bis models.  I have a question though I noticed that while jogging or running the sound of equipment is a little too loud for my liking.  Are you able to provide the specific code in the config file that can increase and decrease infantry sound?

Thanks!

You can experiment with these settings

Lon8Mn1.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mcslavko said:

You can experiment with these settings

config_zpskmrgwbi5.jpg

Thank you so much!

Hello,

I noticed a bit of a glitch in the ECP PR Mod in which the M1A1 when you turn out as a commander (safe mode) your player doesnt show up.  Upon looking further the player is actually under the tank.  Is there a fix to this?

1 hour ago, kosta091087 said:

Hello,

I noticed a bit of a glitch in the ECP PR Mod in which the M1A1 when you turn out as a commander (safe mode) your player doesnt show up.  Upon looking further the player is actually under the tank.  Is there a fix to this?

PR MOD ECP is not supported anymore. No patches or fixes are planned.

New model of civilian bus (PAZ-672 by ARNOLDARDENT), modified damage values, texture and sounds of Scud rocket, new F-4 and F-14 planes by Footmuch.

patch 7.6 link on first page

new A-10 model (ArmA 1 port), new A-10 sounds, added FFAR launcher to A-10, updated values of GBU bomb (equal to Footmunch's Paveway), new models of Maverick rocket, GBU bomb (by Footmunch), Hellfire rocket (AH-64 Apache), TOW rocket (AH-1 Cobra), new objects addon by Klavan.

patch 7.7 link on first page

• Like 1

new models for: satchel charges, mines, change model Leopard, JeepG (now GAZ-69); new addons: Harley Davidson, Mercedes 240D, GAZ-21, Su-30, SFM Su-27; fixed LOD models for: crater, A-10, Footmunch Su-27, Su-33, A-1 Skyrider.

patch 8.0 link on first page

• Like 1

Final release: one-stop-shop installer, optimized addons and config, please delete any older versions of PR MOD, including PR MOD 8.0.

Final version of PR MOD can be downloaded both as an .7z archive or installer.

link on first page

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Marc13Bautista said:

The final final?

Yep ... finito :drinking2:

• Like 1

Unfortunately, due to animation bug (switching to LAW), it was necessary to make a hotfix   :down:

link on first page

.7z and installer already updated

• Like 1

Missing weapon in tanks- Leopard, Challenger (anti-aircraft gun), change of some vegetation  -   hotfix2  

link on first page

.7z and installer already updated

Nice work! Could we have an option to use the 80ish weapon instead of modern weapon (like without scope)? 

It is, what should I change?

AK74SU

JRDdIBj.jpg

AK74/AK47

CveeN8z.jpg

HK/Bizon

UL6imFR.jpg

M16

8A7jaTZ.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mcslavko said:

It is, what should I change?

AK74SU

JRDdIBj.jpg

AK74/AK47

CveeN8z.jpg

HK/Bizon

UL6imFR.jpg

M16

8A7jaTZ.jpg

yeah please, I'd love to see them in game. Some people might prefer modern weapon replacement, some people including me prefer 80ish weapon replacement.

Another question, is it possible to make it compatible with Extended Effects?

1 hour ago, Josh_F said:

yeah please, I'd love to see them in game. Some people might prefer modern weapon replacement, some people including me prefer 80ish weapon replacement.

Nothing I have to add, these weapons are in the game as a basic weapon! Are you sure you are writing about PR MOD WW4?

1 hour ago, Josh_F said:

Another question, is it possible to make it compatible with Extended Effects?

Unfortunately no .. no such possibility, PR MOD has completely different effects and sounds. These are not standard WW4, the sound base and effects are completely rebuilt. Dust effects (heli,infantry, vehicles) sounds and effects of aircraft, tracers, bullet cracks, environment sounds... all this is already in PR MOD.