mcslavko

PR MOD - total replacement WW4

patch PR MOD 2.37

"Redesigned vehicle effects positively affecting general performance, especially on older, lower-end systems"  download link in the first post

Somehow I have a feeling this won't be the last "final" version :P

Fortunately, it's only feeling  B)

and yet ... a tiny patch 2.37A of fire effect and correction of weapon HK (wrong setting distance) download link in the first post

• Like 2

Big update another version PR MOD ECP, currently V2.0, version unfortunately not suited to MP.

This is the version for lovers of ECP.

PR MOD ECP 2.0  1GB  or first page

• Like 1

PR MOD WW4 patch 2.38

New optics in basic weapons (Laser, Orcs) new models of BMP2, BMP Res

• Like 1

PR MOD WW4 patch 2.38

New optics in basic weapons (Laser, Orcs) new models of BMP2, BMP Res

Work on the mod have been fully completed, version 2.38 is the version totally final and I do not foresee further amendments.

Hello, i tried your mod and its pretty damn good, very high quality. I'm using the Arma Cold war assault. I hope i can ask about these:

- Many SP missions either don't work or give script errors, do you know how to fix it? I haven't tried the extra campaigns for it , they may not work either. Will update when i try. 

- From some missions that worked, wherever it had rain it was almost unplayable. I started feeling dizzy and sick after a while. How to disable rain or revert to default? My eyes hurt. Something with those textures you used

Other than that great mod

- Many SP missions either don't work or give script errors, do you know how to fix it? I haven't tried the extra campaigns for it , they may not work either. Will update when i try. 

what script errors? please specifically, no I did that mission, I gathered them in one archive, the majority checked and worked fine

- From some missions that worked, wherever it had rain it was almost unplayable. I started feeling dizzy and sick after a while. How to disable rain or revert to default? My eyes hurt. Something with those textures you used

I must admit I do not understand, I just had this problem before changing textures of rain and therefore changed the texture of a less "aggressive", in my opinion, now is OK. If you want to go back to the original need to unpack the file data.pbo and replace some of the textures (I do not remember now exactly that, you can take the original file data.pbo)

milosv123344

done...

original OFP rain   --> click

else different rain  --> click

Replace data.pbo in @PRMOD\dta and @PRMOD\dta\hwtl

At this moment server is being tested for stability. New missions are currently updated for a new version of PRMOD, which was only just uploaded. So you have to download it again. If tests will be passed, then server will re-open for everyone.

Khalid,

check the file date config.cpp because google drive something is failing, should be  ‎12.02.2017, ‏‎09:50:19

something is failing Google Drive, again today switched the old versions. I deleted, wait a few hours and I load again.

6 hours ago, General_khalid_TNT said:

/hi when you will open the server ??

I finish doing missions for a new mod.

constantly correcting the current mod so that in the future no longer avoid any corrections

26 minutes ago, General_khalid_TNT said:

hello mcslavko  I don't know why you banned me from your server what's wrong ???? 

Regular server crash:
Incorrect mod version

And the other thing, you have ping 150-300, you can not play with you!

no this is not true I'm always update my addons with your server and my ping 170 not (300)!!!!.. I play ofp sans 2002 until now no one banded me for ping at that time my ping was 280-300 but my bandwidth over 300 so no problem now my pig 170 to 200 some time   and my bandwidth over 300 to 800.

After year of development and testing, I can proudly announce that PR MOD is finally finished. Mod was bound to be finished long time ago, but during testing sessions we have found several bugs that needed attention. Today we are happy to say that every single bug and error was fixed and PR MOD is now a complete, feature-rich modification. I'm happy to say that a year of hard work was not wasted and PR MOD is something to be proud of.

• Like 3

Small patch for version 7.0 (currently 7.1), tank armor correction, link on first page