mcslavko

PR MOD - total replacement WW4

fantastic work! I just have two questions about the WW4 Replacement:

1. Is there anyway to enable the radio voice?

2. What vegetation and terrain replacement mod did you use?

1. rename or delete file "voicerh.pbo" from @PRMOD\addons and @PRMOD\dta  "voice.pbo"

2. there is no direct replacement ... it is the collect the of several different files

Please download the patch again, the previous was a mistake in the files already corrected

1. rename or delete file "voicerh.pbo" from @PRMOD\addons and @PRMOD\dta  "voice.pbo"

2. there is no direct replacement ... it is the collect the of several different files

Thank you mcslavko.

1. I have tried to remove these two pbo files, but it doesn't work. There is still no radio voice.

2.How can I use your terrain and vegetation replacement with other mods, like wgl?

you're right, PRMOD was made on the basis of pure config WW4 which by default is turned off the radio ...  sanctuary quote from the readme file:

"To allow AI to react quicker and follow orders immediately, the radio voices have been disabled in the WW4 mod.

If you want to re-enable the voice sounds, replace the config.cpp located in \@ww4mod25\bin\

By the config.cpp file located here.

But note that by doing that, the AI will become slow to react to orders again like in default OFP/CWA

In the No Radio folder you can find the original "no voice" config in case you forgot to back it up before overwriting and want to go back to it."

I noticed that the radio does not work because I have always radio off.

Unfortunately, you can not run the radio in PRMOD WW4, I would have to rewrite the whole config  :wacko:

2.How can I use your terrain and vegetation replacement with other mods, like wgl?

simply copy the two files data.pbo and data3d.pbo (@PRMOD\DTA) to directory DTA any mods, if you are using it for OFP (not ArmA ColdWar Assault) you must also copy the folder HWTL

Thank you for your patient answers mcslavko. I have one more question, is there any AI improvement mod included?

only gives the standard WW4, look here WW4 mod

so on quickly found something:

"Increase the interest of firefight by making them longer due to better soldier resistance (instead of only HD dispersion so you can enjoy longer battle without needing to use the inaccurate ammo magazines), AI can shoot from longer distance (roughly same as the player) too and is more aware of what's going around overall."

thanks. how can I get rid of this white stuff?

photo.php?fbid=1827134450848602&l=f66c32

WGL probably uses different textures, you would need to extract the data3d.pbo from the file WGL\DTA and check which uses textures and possibly throw the texture file data.pbo

WGL 5.12...  files data.pbo and data3d.pbo of PR MOD    no problems, everything ok

Screenshot6268_zps3np4dmuw.jpg

Screenshot3671_zps3xq0im8h.jpg

even a small change, if config.cpp does not change but changed eventhandler in OWP_zil and added new weapons (krzychuzokecia guns). All packed into one unit as a patch fix 2.3

all original campaigns, all of the original missions for single player... this is a mod that replaces units, vehicles, buildings, vegetation and effects giving the possibility to gameplay in the improved version.

Check the first page, I added a set of missions (~390) and campaigns (30) for a single player.

you're right, PRMOD was made on the basis of pure config WW4 which by default is turned off the radio ...  sanctuary quote from the readme file:

"To allow AI to react quicker and follow orders immediately, the radio voices have been disabled in the WW4 mod.

If you want to re-enable the voice sounds, replace the config.cpp located in \@ww4mod25\bin\
By the config.cpp file located here.

But note that by doing that, the AI will become slow to react to orders again like in default OFP/CWA

In the No Radio folder you can find the original "no voice" config in case you forgot to back it up before overwriting and want to go back to it."

I noticed that the radio does not work because I have always radio off.

Unfortunately, you can not run the radio in PRMOD WW4, I would have to rewrite the whole config  :wacko:

So there is still no radio chatter in the final version?

Is it possible to add it via a script so it would be like a separate audio stream without AI actually being involved ?

So there is still no radio chatter in the final version?

Is it possible to add it via a script so it would be like a separate audio stream without AI actually being involved ?

No, this is not possible, if someone needs to turn on the radio is the only way to rewrite config. He wrote  Sanctuary, radio only hinders and slows reactions AI.

patch PR MOD 2.36

"Fixed a problem causing server crash"   download link in the first post
  • Like 1