mcslavko

PR MOD - total replacement WW4

"PR MOD" , new modification, total replacement, based on WW4, created to play online.

qysgAuf.jpg

units used: RHS (MI24, all east and res tanks), OWP (Mi17), Sapper (PV3S now Zil), CSLA (UAZ, BMP, BMP2, GAZ) SFM Manfred (Urals), LSR (weapon), SJB (weapon), BAS (weapon, UH60, Kiowa),  INQ (Chinook), CBT INQ (M1A2, M2A2, HMMV, Truck 5T), World -replacement of trees,bush and buildings of the OFP Resistance , and more...  new effects (unified effect of the explosion and fire for all vehicles, flash firing tanks, smoke launcher, heli dust, incoming missle, flares, granade, blood) new sound (weapon, explosion, engine vehicle....) new musics, first aid.

assistance in the creation of mod: krzychuzokecia, faguss

DXDLL SMAA (recommended! unpack and put loose into the game directory)

Requirements: OFP Aspect Ratio    http://ofp-faguss.com/?item=ofp+aspect+ratio

file Aspect Ratio.hpp is set for a 16: 9 monitor, if you have another monitor edit the file and change the parameters

5ArPbIH.jpg

file Aspect Ratio.hpp copy in the game directory and change the values as in the picture 

lFpyc8F.jpg

===========================================================================
PR MOD  (2017-10-10)    hotfix10  (2017-10-10)  804mb 

If you download the full version you do not need a hotfix, the full version already has it

Final version of PR MOD can be downloaded both as an .7z archive or installer.

file size:

2.3 GB   E4mqjJA.jpg

PRMOD.exe 2.7 GB   9RIhXP9.jpg

important !!! sequence mods :  run: (example) "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@PRMOD
===========================================================================

readme:
-full optimization, rewritten addon configuration files, consolidate all vehicles for individuals, removed malfunctioning or causing problems addons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MPMissions for WW4 PR MOD  1666 missions (crCTI, MF CTI, COOP, DM)   275mb  (2017-09-10) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPMissions  360 missions (single player missions)   285mb  (2016-11-27)  (pre-tested, some may not work)
Campaigns 30 campaigns (single player campaigns)   385mb  (2016-10-16) (pre-tested, some may not work)
==========================================================================
PR MOD ECP   1GB   (20.11.2016)
Another version, based on ECP, this version will no longer be developed only version WW4
This version does not work in multiplayer, multiple scripts, new models of vehicles are causing a server crash 

PR-ECP 2.0:

========================================================================== 

iCYn8w3.png

QeiUmCO.jpg

Hiju7tU.jpg

b7zCNRs.jpg

aSin69C.jpg

cAl4KhV.jpg

oqohyNA.jpg

E4RkOtF.jpg

saXtH5T.jpg

2hCJp7d.jpg

Edited by R0adki11
Links removed due to permission issues.
  • Like 14

I tried this on a fresh install on both 1.96 and 1.99 and i get this error:    

Preprocessor failed on file resource.cpp -error 1.               

Playing this mod along with mine is epic. It's amazing watching entire armored formations getting obliterated causing an awesome fireworks show. :o

IMPORTANT !!!

there is a problem with WGL Replacement Pack because it has been removed from the mod, now it is a single file that contains all the hotfixes and replacing trees and bush of the OFP Resistance (thanks krzychuzokecia )

DXDLL SMAA (recommended! unpack and put loose into the game directory)

Download:  1030mb

PR MOD ECP 1,3

Requirements:

OFP Aspect Ratio  http: //ofp-faguss.co...fp aspect ratio

Hey I'm trying to install the MOD however when i play the game pretty much it's vanilla ofp.  The only thing that i see changed is the animations and the Trees and roads...I wish there was a installation readme on how to install this MOD

look at the first post

...I wish there was a installation readme on how to install this MOD

run: (example) "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@ECP"

Requirements:

OFP Aspect Ratio http://ofp-faguss.com/?item=ofp+aspect+ratio

look at the first post

I did do that however when I start the game it shows the new menu with an error message saying "music disclosure3 not found"  I try to start the campaign and again only thing i see different is the animations thats it.  Vanilla BIS units, Vanilla BIS Armored, and Vanilla BIS Aircraft.  How do I install this step by step because I see a menu that says MOD in the main menu and when I click the text it says requires fwatch 1.3

1. Find the ColdWarAssault.exe  or  FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.exe (OFP)

2. send it to your desktop (create a shortcut).

3. right click the shortcut (you'll get a small menu)

4. go down to the bottom of the menu and click on properties

5. at the top where it says target you should have this address:

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe

6. after the exe add the -nomap -nosplash -mod=@ECP

remember your target line should read this:

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@ECP

just copy and paste that.

hit apply at the bottom right then close the window and launch the game.

Notes:

-nosplash removes the loading screens for the game

-mod= loads whatever mod you have 

remember to have only 1 space after the exe before adding -nosplash like above.

if you wanted to add more mods then add a semicolon to separate like this:

-nomap -nosplash -mod=@ECP

OFP Aspect Ratio http://ofp-faguss.co...fp aspect ratio    <-- Here you how to do it.

First reinstall your whole game - from your description you probably replaced game original files with modded ones (which is a bad thing to do).

Second - extract @ECP folder into main folder of your game installation. That's it - you've installed the mod. Run it as described above.

• Like 1

I think the issue is installing ofp aspect ratio. When I open the files I have no idea where they are suppose to be in at the @ecp folder. Afterall I come across files that has alot of configs that I'm not sure what to do with them

Ahhh... Now I know what you've done wrong.

You've replaced config.cpp and resource.cpp from @ECP/Bin/ folder with the ones found in OFP Aspect Ratio package. Don't do that - these are files for vanilla ECP configuration, so it doesn't contain Slavko's edits. If so - just re-extract @ECP folder and don't mess with it again. It's already rigged to work with Faguss' Aspect Ratio. You just need to extract Aspect_Ratio.hpp to game main folder, and then edit it along with your user.cfg file (as described in Aspect Ratio readme).

• Haha 1

Ahhh... Now I know what you've done wrong.

You've replaced config.cpp and resource.cpp from @ECP/Bin/ folder with the ones found in OFP Aspect Ratio package. Don't do that - these are files for vanilla ECP configuration, so it doesn't contain Slavko's edits. If so - just re-extract @ECP folder and don't mess with it again. It's already rigged to work with Faguss' Aspect Ratio. You just need to extract Aspect_Ratio.hpp to game main folder, and then edit it along with your user.cfg file (as described in Aspect Ratio readme).

There is a bit of a problem...I have windows 10 and user.cfg is not in the game directory at all.  I even checked in the option to show hidden items but user.cfg is no where to be found....

Virtual Store.

Oh, and since you're using W10, read this. It's common issue with Windows operating systems from 8 and above. If you encounter this remember that's not Slavko's or Faguss fault.

Virtual Store.

Oh, and since you're using W10, read this. It's common issue with Windows operating systems from 8 and above. If you encounter this remember that's not Slavko's or Faguss fault.

It's ok I encounter this even before installing your MOD the good news i managed to get it to work!  Looks great however I did find 2 bugs.  First one the M1A2 tank when the ai or the player is in safe mode the body is above the tank.  Another one which is more of an error is the US infantry using M4 Riffles and not M16 Riffles.  So the Display shows the gun name as M16 which really should be M4.  It's an easy fix but thought to mention it for future updates.  Great work so far keep it up!

update 1.3

PR MOD 1.3

change:

added new T72 (ArmA 2), T80 resistance (ArmA 2), M113 (ArmA 1), BMP2 (ArmA 1), A10 (ArmA 1)   (all vehicles by kenoxite of WW4 Ext mod)

Looks great however I did find 2 bugs.

First one the M1A2 tank when the ai or the player is in safe mode the body is above the tank.  <--- I do not know if I can fix it, I noticed that'll work on it.

Another one which is more of an error is the US infantry using M4 Riffles and not M16 Riffles.  So the Display shows the gun name as M16 which really should be M4. < --- This is not a bug, it is intended effect but will be fixed in the next version

some screenshots

9_zpssmgsjxg5.jpg

7_zpsdbsf47cq.jpg

1_zps2dtittn4.jpg

2_zps8ybrzzst.jpg

3_zpsi22yqpck.jpg

5_zpswu48gktk.jpg

8_zps5rkfiyym.jpg

6_zpsybdgbais.jpg

4_zpsank63uh7.jpg

Thanks for the update I have a little experience in coding if you like if you haven't done so already I can take care of the m1a2 model to have kenoxite model

update 1.31

PR MOD 1.31  859mb

change: 

correct models of weapons M16 Holo, M16/203 Holo; position tank commander in safe mode

• Like 1

added version full

PR MOD 1.31 FULL  (File @ECP not need to download again, only addons)

added addons: @PR, @PRExtras, isles 

+ bonus:  56 selected the best SP mission, 1118 selected the best MP mission (CTI, coop) all of group respawn or base, so you can even play by yourself.

run: (example) "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@PR;@PRExtras;isles;@ECP

important !!! sequence mods :  -mod=@PR;@PRExtras;isles;@ECP

PR MOD 1.31 FULL  <--- required for multiplayer missions, campaigns and standard single player missions need only @ECP

• Like 1

small update: improved rain

• Like 1