Sign in to follow this  
zigeris

Created a Model for Gundam Mod and having camera issues.

So I created a model based on the tutorial arma 3 man class, and got the model in game and all, and I was really wanted to work on camera positioning for First/Third Person. However, no matter what I look at in the model, the camera is stuck on the ground. I can move the model, without animation since I haven't done it yet, but both 1st/3rd camera is stuck on the ground. It would be a great help to point me in the right direction to finally get this project to move forward. It's really the biggest thing from getting me to want to work on animations if I can't properly view in the machine. IE, the machine stands about 18m tall. 

1. post images of your issues and viewport 

2. post your config

3. post you model.cfg

none here can guess were you flopped it. It could be a number of things from missing proper selections in your model, to missing a proper named selection etc

Aside from what Pufu mentioned,

I'm not modding for A3 myself, but with characters, if a selection gets moved to the ground then it's probably not being transformed by the current running RTM. So that could be a range of things. Like typos or missing config entries. Or mesh parts and memory points not being included in the appropriate selection.