icebreakr

Operation Honeyblade II - Thursday May 5 2100 CET

Operation Honeyblade II

SBP Team (Slovenian Black Panthers) is organizing a CoOp event for all A3 players that would like to join: individuals or other teams are all welcome to sign up for the event.

1. What is the mission, storyline?
There is a report of a virus outbreak in a remote region of Vandalla island. Our unit that specializes in a bio-warfare has been activated. There is a rumor that local rebels might be in possession of a militarized bio-weapon that got stolen out of an undercover US research facility, so they are sending in the best team consisting of 6-30 men.
Last week we managed to overtake the airport in Bras and capture Bras key/strategic locations: Hotel, Police Station and Armybase. Local government in exile returned and are briefing us on the situation. Details follow in a day or two!

Vandalla is a smaller island neighbouring Isla Abramia, we will fly out of the main airport in Yolandi, Abramia. Takeoff is scheduled for Thursday 1915Z (2115 CET) so be there sharply on the hour - 15 minutes before the take off.

op_honeyblade2.jpg

2. When do we play?
Thursday May 5 at:
8:00pm UK/Portugal/Ireland | 9:00pm CET (Germany/Czech Rep/Poland/Slovenia/Croatia/Italy/Austria etc.) |10:00pm Israel/Greece/Turkey | 11:00pm Moscow |3:00pm Eastern US

3. Addons needed, requirements?
- Original Arma 3 patched to 1.58 or latest stable patch + TeamSpeak3 Client for voice communication + microphone & headsets.
- PWS (PlayWithSix) Repository found here: pws://77.234.143.228/A3/config.yml (use different browser if yours doesn't open the link - copypaste the link to browser URL!)
or in case you don't like PWS you need these mods manually installed:

Required:
[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Abramia                                      @abramia                       IceBreakr 
A Collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE                   @ACE3                          ACEMod
Community Base Addons                                              @CBA_A3                        CBA Team 
CUP Terrains - Core                                                @cup_terrains_core             CUP Team 
CUP Terrains - Maps                                                @cup_terrains_maps             CUP Team 
CUP Vehicles                                                       @cup_vehicles                  CUP Team 
CUP Weapons                                                        @cup_weapons                   CUP Team 
CUP Weapons - ACE3 Compatibilty                                    @cup_ace_compatibility         CUP Team 
CUP Vehicles - ACE3 Compatibilty                                   @cup_vehicles_ace_compat       CUP Team 
FAP Units (Foes & Allies Pack)                                     @fap_units                     IceBreakr 
Zombies & Demons                                                   @ryanzombies                   ryandombrowsky

Not really required but also listed in our PWS depository:
ShackTac Fireteam HUD                                              @sthud_a3                      Shacktac
[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala                                        @isladuala_a3                  IceBreakr
[IceBreakr/IBIS] Island Panthera                                   @panthera_a3                   IceBreakr
[IceBreakr/IBIS] Lingor                                            @lingor_a3                     IceBreakr
As you can notice above three of islands are not required but are in the repository itself that we use. You can have them or don't, missions will be on Isla Abramia.

Mod startup line for the event is following one:

-mod=@isladuala_a3;@lingor_a3;@panthera_a3;@cup_terrains_core;@cup_terrains_maps;@abramia;@fap_units;@ryanzombies;@cup_weapons;@cup_units;@cup_vehicles;@cup_ace_compatibility;@cup_vehicles_ace_compat;@ace3;@sthud_a3;@cba_a3;curator;heli;kart;mark

4. Server?
Event will be hosted on SBP's dedicated server in Europe and teamspeak3 will be available. We are available for any questions in this topic.

5. How to join?
1. Put a reply in this topic stating:
NICKNAME + TEAM/CLAN name
X/Os and fight organizers please send only one topic with the list of all members that will be able to come to the event. We will update the player slots in this topic accordingly.
You will recieve teamspeak, server data & pass to join on your private message at least few hours before the start.

6. Player Slots (Guestlist)
We reserved *32* slots for this mission. In case more of you apply, we might increase that.
Taken slots: 15 out of 32.
[classified info - removed list of players]

So far there is confirmation of at least 7 SBP members attending the event.

communisthamster: 7 posts in 6 years... damn, you have some self-control ;) you're in. Make sure you don't install addons on the last day, there's a lot of GBs.

So far: 8 players.

10 players so far added to the list. Good!

I am reasonably sure I have all the mods now, ideally I would connect to the server to test but I guess I'll have to wait for the login details to be sent out.

I am reasonably sure I have all the mods now, ideally I would connect to the server to test but I guess I'll have to wait for the login details to be sent out.

Below is how my Arma3 launcher looks if any help! This worked without issue last week with same mod set required.

">http://pWsak8Z.jpg

TheStainlessSteelRat, you take correctly.

The server is updated and online, so you can try to connect to it, after you update the files in the repository.

If you experiance any problems with connection or anything else you can contact me via SBP public discord channel. ( invite link ---> https://discordapp.com/invite/0at5rHYr1sy2Mp8y )

• Like 2

Here ya go: v1.22 is up & running on my website (see News). The latest and correct version for tonight Op. Honeyblade II is 1.22.

I'm updating PWS (Play WithSix) and Steam Workshop as I type this ;)

mentalasylum.jpg

Important: please remove @panthera_a3 folder for tonight as it f*cks up and removes the grass clutter. I also removed the key for Panthera so it is obligatory to remove it before join.

Try joining our server SBP Slovenia - use filter "sbp". It is already running (with abramia 1.22!) so you can check if it works for you. For password (it is the same for few weeks now) PM me. 

Join us in few hours at: ts.vojak.si - pass Pilatus where we will conduct a briefing.

p.s. be advised if you're stuck on the a3 logo screen (one of addons is causing that) just press ESC or ENTER to continue to the game.

Too bad best missions start now ;) 8 of us remaining... approaching Mental Asylum under the cover of the fog ;)

Thank you all for awesome event, too bad missions were very difficult (enemy skill set to 80% really makes the difference...) and we fought for each sector for quite some time. Never the less, great show. Here are the screenshots:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.619921161489666.1073741834.569812946500488&type=3&uploaded=14