Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, I'll have to check this once I'm off work, but I don't think the 100rnd C mags for the MG36 with tracers 1 in 4 actually have any tracers, whether it's normal tracers or IR-DIM. Will update when I double check later today. I'm guessing it would be an easy fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cplcandybar said:

Hey, I'll have to check this once I'm off work, but I don't think the 100rnd C mags for the MG36 with tracers 1 in 4 actually have any tracers, whether it's normal tracers or IR-DIM. Will update when I double check later today. I'm guessing it would be an easy fix.

Can confirm. On testing, only the last few shots you fire are tracers. Otherwise? Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2018 at 8:11 PM, cplcandybar said:

Can confirm. On testing, only the last few shots you fire are tracers. Otherwise? Nothing. 

I think I found the issue. "tracersevery = 0;" in line 423 of the G36's config, screen capped below.I think it should be set to 4?

Spoiler

bdb06a6075.png


While I was digging around, I also noticed some inconsistency of ace belt linking for the mg3 vs mg42 with regards to 50rnd belts, but that could be intentional.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the NiArms Mod and in nearly every mission i use the G36 or HK416 (German MilSim Clan) 

Now the G36 gets older and older the German Army searches for a new Assault rifle and the 416 is out becouse its "to american"

 

Now its pretty sure the new "HK433" will be the new German Army Rifle (the Army didnt orderd it now but its pretty sure they will)

 

https://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/assault-rifles/hk433/hk433/overview.html


As an German MilSim Clan we also want to use the 433 but there is no singe Mod out there that contains this rifle.

 

It woud be awesome if NiArms woud contain that weapon!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I am making a mod of Portuguese Police Forces, and I really would like to have your weapons on it. Is that possible ?

 

I will give all the credit to the Niarms creator for the weapons.

 

Best regards,

 

PeterSang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys!

 

I have the 416 pack, rhsusaf and the rhs-niarms compatibility patch. I can attach the rhs bipods to the 416's but no front grips show.  Anybody know why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, jonstyle said:

Hi guys!

 

I have the 416 pack, rhsusaf and the rhs-niarms compatibility patch. I can attach the rhs bipods to the 416's but no front grips show.  Anybody know why?

From what I understand compatibility for it hasn't been implemented yet. It's in the works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if the updated HK416's added to the NIArms All in One pack on the Steam Workshop? The last update to it appears to have been before the 416 update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nichols said:

Does anyone know if the updated HK416's added to the NIArms All in One pack on the Steam Workshop? The last update to it appears to have been before the 416 update.

 

The all in one is outdated indeed... =(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we have to switch to the divided packets, or it will be updated soon or later?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You had your own system based on scripts as far as I know but now Arma 3 core has in recent history released a magwell update supporting different models and animations for different magazines that you slot into the weapon. Currently this isn't functioning anymore with NIARMS, is this gonna be updated soon? Your magazines are showing up correctly in RHS weapons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jonathan Price said:

You had your own system based on scripts as far as I know but now Arma 3 core has in recent history released a magwell update supporting different models and animations for different magazines that you slot into the weapon. Currently this isn't functioning anymore with NIARMS, is this gonna be updated soon? Your magazines are showing up correctly in RHS weapons

It's functional on the HK416 since that was a new release after the mag proxy tech became a thing.

Other weapons haven't been updated yet, but toadie's twitter shows that a lot of other weapons are in the process of being updated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

 

so i really appreciate the "addon" nature of this mod. It's great i can only take and load what i really want without cluttering my loadout lists in the arsenal :)

 

What i am missing though is a laser+light combo attachment. Mods like RHS or SMA offer a AN/PEQ 15 + flashlight combo, but these mods are huge and have tons of weapons and gear, not especially lightweight. Unfortunately i have not found a standalone mod for this laser+light combo, would be really cool if you could add one to the NI Arms core package. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FHQ Accessories has a Laser-Light combo, the LMM-01, which supports CBA toggle, it's by far the lightest weight (filesize wise) to get a combo side attachment, and it works on all mods that support CBA, which means it also works on everything NIA. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, xon2 said:

Hey,

 

so i really appreciate the "addon" nature of this mod. It's great i can only take and load what i really want without cluttering my loadout lists in the arsenal :)

 

What i am missing though is a laser+light combo attachment. Mods like RHS or SMA offer a AN/PEQ 15 + flashlight combo, but these mods are huge and have tons of weapons and gear, not especially lightweight. Unfortunately i have not found a standalone mod for this laser+light combo, would be really cool if you could add one to the NI Arms core package. 

 

Have You even searched?

 

Anyway, here s what You want:

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1126107423

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bolo861 Yes, of course i searched quite extensively in the workshop, on armaholic and here on the forums. The mod you linked looks a bit off. But, i managed to pull out two good variants from other mods and tweaked the configs so that these pbos run without errors and work on vanilla weapons. Thats good enough for my private use. So case closed i reckon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I asked to commission the XM8 line of rifles a year or so ago. The person who was communicating with me's gone silent. Anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlueNexus said:

So, I asked to commission the XM8 line of rifles a year or so ago. The person who was communicating with me's gone silent. Anything?

well uh, theres no need to commission an XM8 because toadie is actually working on one already. might be a while before that's out though.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, to correct the record, I'm not sure what state the correspondence you had with War_lord(He's currently doing the full-time-load university thing,) is at, but I had received the request basically within the day you asked, and it was on my radar to start since you asked... and my work on it currently is me filling the commission. Shoot me a DM and we can sort out WTF and get everything up to running speed. 

 

Related, sort of -if you're not watching my twitter, there is a fuck-off big patch coming within the next 7 days. There's a lot of changes that are the under-the-hood kind, but rather than go through the full wall of text explaining all the changes right now, here's a gallery of changes that should give serious clues as to what to expect... Aside from Mauser C96s. Big Ol' Imgur Gallery

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toadie2k said:

there is a fuck-off big patch coming within the next 7 days

 

That's brave of you xD

Speaking of which, did you get my message about the .300 blackout suppressor and how the decimal/period/full-stop was screwing with Arms 3's virtual arsenal organization?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excitement ESCALATES

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh nice I hated how that was ending up on all of my weapons by default even those of the wrong caliber.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that soon we will get great update... I saw new magazines on screenshots. Will they be compatible with RHS weapons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×