On 5/31/2023 at 8:21 AM, TheConfessor said:

Thanks, I've already downloaded AiO version. Now, I just need to figure, what should I do with all this variety...

Ok, what are my impressions of NIArms:

1. Excellent addition of firearms for any CUP or RHS mission maker, without their annoying "features" (e.g. CUP G36s default scope mount).

2. MP5s textures need some fixing: why there is a "618" number on receiver and handguard?

3. Some animations need fixing (G3 pistol grip, AUG A1 "error" message, AUG A3 handguard/foregrip).

4. Some weapon packs are incomplete (AK-100 family, GL version of full-length G3s (A3 and A4), M249/Minimi variants, rifle grenades for G3 and FAL).

5. AUG magazines are hiding behind arms in first person view.

6. Problems with magazines compatibility with CUP weapons (G36 magazines from CUP and G36 rifles from NIArms). Magazines GUI are not Vanilla or CUP-compatible (even compatibility with RHS is partial).

7. Inconsistence with weapon variants and their models. Some of RIS variants has anytime visible rails (like SIG 550), some - don't (G3, AK). It would be better, in my opinion, to make ONE variant, that would support weapon-specific (like L2A2 for FAL) AND Picatinny rail attachments.

I believer Toaie is going back through and doing updates on older models. I thought I saw that in a twitter post on there but now I can not find it. Some of the issues you are bringing up with the magazine compatibility is because you need a compat mod to use those specific ones. Also when various mods get updated like CUP and RHS is tends to break compatibility mods for ammunition occasionally. If you know about the compatibility mods for ammunition; I would start with that if something is "broken" and if you didn't know then you're welcome.

Are source files still available? I was trying to find the Saw/minimi files but the links are dead

G'day @toadie2k,

Just a thankyou and well done for the last update you delivered.  I'm a fan of the FN SCAR rifles and love what you have created with them.

I've just had a chance to test out the new reloading feature and I love it.

Reloading with a fresh magazine/replacing a partially expended one without hitting the bolt release is marvelous work. 

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing what you create for us next.

Regards

Wansec_6