On 2/5/2020 at 7:32 PM, TheForst4 said:

I want to be able to do it every now and then

Just be a gentleman and good things will come your way!

to me the best weapon of toadie2k,  is the fn 30 11 (the first version), the  wood gives a soul , with a solid reload animation for the bolt action... seconds in pair the M16a1 and xm177 the particular green details on carry handles are perfects. 

EBA82D06EDD57D55CABF3B505F3E93D0361EE0AE
i know, is a late to the party,  but i add a suggestion for a new weapon FN 49 sniper! a pretty cool rifle

@toadie2k

Running across a weird issue...well sort of an issue. I just fired up the editor again today for the first time in a while and I have SMA weapons mod downloaded BUT NOT LOADING INTO THE EDITOR. However I do have NIArms Complete loaded and all of the NIArms weapons and attachments are showing up with the SMA icon beside them in the editor instead of the NIArms icon. This was tossing me for a loop when looking for weapons in the character loadout screens. Any idea why this might be happening?

That sounds like a compat mod that is using the SMA icon getting loaded before NIArms. The icon displayed is that of the first mod to introduce a classname, regardless of any other mods patching that class later.

IIRC, the SMA project was abandoned years ago. Any compat mod made back then has good chances of causing issues - for instance, the inheritance structure of some NIArms packs had to be changed in April/May last year to move the variants with less attachment slots further to the top. Outdated compat mods (if correctly loaded after the main mods) will reset that to the old order and break attachment slots or worse.

On top of that, NIArms has been pretty much fully hooked up to the magazineWell system. It would be much cleaner for a compat mod to just introduce that to the SMA guns, and thereby making them magazine compatible with everything else under the sun without ever touching any other guns or requiring any other mods. Which is the entire point of the magWell system.

If that info doesn't help you fix your problem, you should show your RPT file to someone.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:25 PM, zukov said:

to me the best weapon of toadie2k,  is the fn 30 11 (the first version), the  wood gives a soul , with a solid reload animation for the bolt action... seconds in pair the M16a1 and xm177 the particular green details on carry handles are perfects. 

*image and video trimmed to save space*
i know, is a late to the party,  but i add a suggestion for a new weapon FN 49 sniper! a pretty cool rifle

I agree, the fact that there are so many more obscure firearms (Sig510, Mauser C96, FN 30 11) in the mod pack it gives alot of variety into the game than the usual AR/AK family of firearms we see. With the Johnson rifle/LMG in the works its quite exciting to see more of the older firearms coming into ARMA. Here's hoping someday we might see the French MAS series of rifles as well!

Shoutout to @toadie2k for the great work!

On 4/24/2020 at 3:16 AM, Blutze said:

That sounds like a compat mod that is using the SMA icon getting loaded before NIArms. The icon displayed is that of the first mod to introduce a classname, regardless of any other mods patching that class later.

IIRC, the SMA project was abandoned years ago. Any compat mod made back then has good chances of causing issues - for instance, the inheritance structure of some NIArms packs had to be changed in April/May last year to move the variants with less attachment slots further to the top. Outdated compat mods (if correctly loaded after the main mods) will reset that to the old order and break attachment slots or worse.

On top of that, NIArms has been pretty much fully hooked up to the magazineWell system. It would be much cleaner for a compat mod to just introduce that to the SMA guns, and thereby making them magazine compatible with everything else under the sun without ever touching any other guns or requiring any other mods. Which is the entire point of the magWell system.

If that info doesn't help you fix your problem, you should show your RPT file to someone.

I'd be glad to share RPT but I don't have any SMA compatibility mods loaded either and now after this popped up yesterday I don't even have them installed on my computer. 

On 4/24/2020 at 11:29 AM, Nichols said:

I'd be glad to share RPT but I don't have any SMA compatibility mods loaded either and now after this popped up yesterday I don't even have them installed on my computer. 

I went back through it recently and found the culprit. Some assclown put the compat file into their "unit mod" and it screwed up everything. Basically created all sorts of issues with other mods and problems that took way too much time to sort out.

Something's up with the M60 bipod model, it hides behind structures and crates.

20200818233926_1.jpg20200818233908_1.jpg20200818233937_1.jpg

Good evening @toadie2k,

Congratulations on the release of the XM8 and I've Johnson rifle packs.

Might I enquire how you are progressing with the SCAR pack, as I believe it was high up on your production list.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 3

Have a few of the NIA packs installed via steam workshop - such as NIA core, 416 and M60........

1)Noticed there is also an NIA all in one pack? (can I just install this one file and remove everything else) or do I need to install everything to get all the weapons?

2)I also noticed something does not sound right with these weapon (they all appear very muffled - almost as if there is always a silencer fitted) - just wondering how I can fix this (have I missed a file that I need?) - note also using the JSRS sound mod so not sure if there is a conflict

Could you please seperate the NIArms Core components from the NIArms All In One (V14 Onwards), so that the latter is requiring NIArms Core?

Cause some modded weapons is only depend on NIArms Core, and All In One pack is also needed on my end.

Break Break - Content Update 

eHRBdT7.jpg

FN SCARs , Come get 'em.

Release Trailer

Interactive model preview

Screenshots and Renders

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Steam Workshop - NIArms SCAR

Requires NIArms Core

All NIArms SW releases, including the All-in-one are recieving inline updates as of today

Self-Hosted - NIArms SCAR V1.0

Requires CBA and NIArms Core V1.8

All self-hosted NIArms releases, including the All-in-one have been updated and are available through here to save me extra typing - All Current Releases

• Like 11
  • Thanks 7

G'day @toadie2k,

Congratulations on the release of the SCAR pack. Had a chance to look through the range today.

Very good work. Thank you very much for your continued support of Arma 3.

• Like 1

G'day @toadie2k,

I hope you are well.

Just after a bit of advice regarding your configuration of the SCARS and accessory slots.

I am trying to write a config to attach accessories to your SCAR Ls, the config works for the most part, but I am unable to get anything to show on the front accessory rail.

I have attached a copy of my config below for you, if you could please examine it and point me in the right direction with it please.

class TFSD_hlc_wp_SCARL_STD_EGLM_Greywolf: hlc_wp_SCARL_STD_EGLM
	{
		scope=2;
		displayname="[TFSD] FN Mk16 Mod 0 Rifle/EGLM";
		class LinkedItems
		{
			class LinkedItemsOptic
			{
				slot="CowsSlot";
				item="rhsusf_acc_ACOG_MDO";
			};
			class LinkedItemsMuzzle
			{
				slot="MuzzleSlot";
				item="acwp_rc1_tan";
			};
			class LinkedItemsAcc
			{
				slot="PointerSlot";
				item="Carls_LLM_irLASER_anpeq16an";
			};
		};
	};
	class TFSD_hlc_wp_SCARL_STD_EGLM_Greywolf2: hlc_wp_SCARL_STD_EGLM
	{
		scope=2;
		displayname="[TFSD] FN Mk16 Mod 0 Rifle/EGLM 2";
		class LinkedItems
		{
			class LinkedItemsOptic
			{
				slot="CowsSlot";
				item="rhsusf_acc_ACOG_MDO";
			};
			class LinkedItemsMuzzle
			{
				slot="MuzzleSlot";
				item="acwp_rc1_tan";
			};
			class LinkedItemsAcc
			{
				slot="asdg_FrontSideRail";
				item="Carls_LLM_irLASER_anpeq16an";
			};
		};
	};

If anyone else in the community has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you in anticipation.

Wansec_6

i dont know if this is the place to request anything, but i think a pack of different versions of the Desert Eagle would be really cool, or the compact Glocks like the 19x and the 19

edit: just looked at the worklist and most the glocks are planned to be made, so i changed the request

edit 2: just looked at the worklist again, and saw the mpx was planned to be worked on. maybe i should read the entire thing before making suggestions

1 hour ago, HLF1200 said:

Is there single-fire for the AUG A1-A3?

AUG doesn't have a fire-selector IRL, it has a two-stage trigger. Pulling it to the first stage fires once, pulling it all the way to the second stage and holding it down fires full-auto.

So the addon does single-fire by similarly just clicking your mouse button once instead of holding it down

• Like 1

There doesn't appear to be a subsonic option in .300 blackout beyond tracer rounds.. Which  i wouldn't use in a stealth op for obvious reasons. The other .300 rounds all deliver the distinctive crack when you are shot at with it. It's a shame because the RHS AS VAL is my only subsonic rifle option with any penetrating power atm, and i'd like to use a SCAR AAC or honeybadger. 7.62x51 subsonic is crap and 5.56 is even worse

Hi, guys. Is there any way to download selected NIArms weapon sets? Do you have some kind of "compendium" of all your standalone mods with ACE/CUP/RHS compatibilities?

On 11/3/2022 at 9:04 AM, toadie2k said:

All self-hosted NIArms releases, including the All-in-one have been updated and are available through here to save me extra typing - All Current Releases

Unfortunately, download links are not working. Plus, what about compatibility?

On 5/9/2023 at 4:48 PM, TheConfessor said:

Hi, guys. Is there any way to download selected NIArms weapon sets? Do you have some kind of "compendium" of all your standalone mods with ACE/CUP/RHS compatibilities?

Unfortunately, download links are not working. Plus, what about compatibility?

All of the weapon mods are available via the Steam Workshop as well. I personally find it easier to just use the All in One version off the workshop and if you need something specific well...you know where it is in your mod files.

On 5/29/2023 at 5:09 AM, Nichols said:

All of the weapon mods are available via the Steam Workshop as well. I personally find it easier to just use the All in One version off the workshop and if you need something specific well...you know where it is in your mod files.

Thanks, I've already downloaded AiO version. Now, I just need to figure, what should I do with all this variety...

Ok, what are my impressions of NIArms:

1. Excellent addition of firearms for any CUP or RHS mission maker, without their annoying "features" (e.g. CUP G36s default scope mount).

2. MP5s textures need some fixing: why there is a "618" number on receiver and handguard?

3. Some animations need fixing (G3 pistol grip, AUG A1 "error" message, AUG A3 handguard/foregrip).

4. Some weapon packs are incomplete (AK-100 family, GL version of full-length G3s (A3 and A4), M249/Minimi variants, rifle grenades for G3 and FAL).

5. AUG magazines are hiding behind arms in first person view.

6. Problems with magazines compatibility with CUP weapons (G36 magazines from CUP and G36 rifles from NIArms). Magazines GUI are not Vanilla or CUP-compatible (even compatibility with RHS is partial).

7. Inconsistence with weapon variants and their models. Some of RIS variants has anytime visible rails (like SIG 550), some - don't (G3, AK). It would be better, in my opinion, to make ONE variant, that would support weapon-specific (like L2A2 for FAL) AND Picatinny rail attachments.