Ok so i read through the EULA, specifically https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike 

within it its basically saying 'don't steal, don't be immoral.' which i'm not doing? I'm asking for permission, which isn't listened anywhere within there, nor is it listed within the first page of this forum post. If you don't want us re uploading it to our weapons pack, something that's literally there just for our group to use so we don't have to download multiple different workshop items, that's cool, we won't. The post isn't to start a pissing match or anything, just wanting to know if it would be ok (which falls under section 2. P.b under moral) so asking for permissions as to that section and part. 

Again, if its no, totally ok, hoping for a yes, but can't always be that way.

Its absolutely OK to ask for permission, but perhaps you should try to PM the mod author directly. Some allow "redistribution" through various avenues and some don't. But in the end it's the author's choice

I tried to hit toadie up via twitter, but DM's aren't permitted by the user, so i thought that asking would be ok here? 

As for it being the authors choice, i agree, and totally understand that, no ones arguing it, as far as i'm aware. None of this was to start kicking a hornets nest or start a new shit storm if there was even an old one that i'm not even aware of. 

Love the stuff, hope everyone's good regardless. I'll try dropping Toadie a dm on this forum though.

@N. Krukov

19) Posting addon/mod other content without permission

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community, people work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. There are a few simple rules in place to provide the respect to these creative people/groups that they deserve:

The first and most fundamental rule is that you must seek permission to alter someone's work, to mirror it or use it in any way other than for personal use. No permission, no editing, no mirroring, no adding to your mod pack, no editing and sharing around your private squad, none of that is acceptable.

Obviously we cannot unfortunately control what people do outside of these forums, however on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission and we receive a complaint then the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved and the forum member(s) risks being permanently banned from these forums for taking someone's work without permission.

This isn't just limited to re-using content in addons/mods/missions however, it's not acceptable to edit someone's work without permission and then to post screenshots of it on the forums (even if the edited addon/mod is purely for personal use), it's also not acceptable to edit someone's work, or use someone's work in any way that you don't have permission for and then to create videos which you post on these forums, doing any of the above without the permission of the original creators risks a permanent ban, for individuals, for whole mod teams or squads.

11 hours ago, N. Krukov said:

Where are aforementioned forum rules located?

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/54604-forum-rules/

10 hours ago, warlord554 said:

In the EULA (first page) of the mod that you agree to when you download it

Those are not the forum rules.

I don't see why you can't just make a collection or add a dependency and be good? no need to ask permission or anything.
To cite the Steam Subscriber Agreement

You represent and warrant to us that you have sufficient rights in all User Generated Content to grant Valve and other affected parties the licenses described under A. and B. above or in any license terms specific to the applicable Workshop-Enabled App or Workshop page.

This includes, without limitation, any kind of intellectual property rights or other proprietary or personal rights affected by or included in the User Generated Content.

In particular, with respect to Workshop Contributions, you represent and warrant that the Workshop Contribution was originally created by you (or, with respect to a Workshop Contribution to which others contributed besides you, by you and the other contributors, and in such case that you have the right to submit such Workshop Contribution on behalf of those other contributors).

A heads up. Niarms can cause issues with the latest CBA update, especially if loading the individual weapon modules. You may need to play with the load order. this also applies to mods dependent on this one to add new gear (like reskins)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sneezemonkey said:

A heads up. Niarms can cause issues with the latest CBA update, especially if loading the individual weapon modules. You may need to play with the load order. this also applies to mods dependent on this one to add new gear (like reskins)

Can you be a little more specific?  I didn't notice issues last night playing, but was only using a couple of weapons (mostly from the AK pack).

ETA:  NM, I see your post on the CBA thread.

5 hours ago, RabidStoat said:

Knowing more specifically what to check on in our load orders might be helpful @sneezemonkey

yeah kinda forgot to repeat what I said in CBA thread woops.

basically your loadorder might cause this warning to show in a pop up window during initialising : Addon 'cba_common' requires addon 'A3_Data_F_Mod_Loadorder'

and this is before the game starts. I figured it had to be some weapon mod conflict due to the recent CBA changes and found out it was coz of this mod (after unloading mods one by one until just CBA with the various NIArms modules). It fixed itself after I toyed with the loadorder though I don't remember what the order was when the error occurred.  I doesn't seem to be an issue with the all-in-one pack (by itself). Aegis, Russia 2035, RHS, cup, SMA, rh weapons are fine as far as i can tell though reskins like "Arma 3 skins" causes the bug to come back regardless of loadorder.

EDIT======

I've been trying to replicate the problematic loadorder but the launcher keeps readjusting it. will update if I manage to find the combos

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, sneezemonkey said:

Addon 'cba_common' requires addon 'A3_Data_F_Mod_Loadorder'

You were probably loading the ADR-97 mod from steam, which as long ago integrated into Arma itself.

4 hours ago, Dedmen said:

You were probably loading the ADR-97 mod from steam, which as long ago integrated into Arma itself.

No i deleted it ages ago when it became dilapidated. 

Couple of small bugs I noticed just recently:

• The CUP Compatibility for All In One (and probably G36) breaks the G36 variants with iron sights. At least the G36V variants, and probably the G36C and others too.
  • 5.45 AK EPR mags are advertised as having tracers every 3 rounds, despite not having any.
  • 5.45 AK Mixed mags are in the core config, but not in the proper mag wells.

To the rest of y'all, let me know if I should post this as bugs on github or something as well. I'm not familiar with where Toadie looks for feedback.

13 hours ago, Ghost19 said:

Will you plan to add the Sig mcx in the mod ?

that would be sick

• Like 1

First of all awesome work loving this mod especially the G3 and MG3! Now my question:

Are you planning to change the animation for the MG 3 while prone or while using the Bipod so that one hand is holding the Shoulder Stock and not the barrel?

Like in this Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDfl6OuSdec.

I noticed that the new contact 7,62 ak mags don't work in the 7,62 aks and other weapons that take ak mags. Is this an issue with cba or niarms? 

I've encountered a weird bug when niarms is mounted. It seems to break the sand painted 5.56 magazine from the apex dlc. Before it was able to be loaded in 5.56 weapons, but when niarms is mounted it becomes limited to the spar 16 with the short barrel only. 

On 11/11/2019 at 2:05 AM, Greensnack said:

I've encountered a weird bug when niarms is mounted. It seems to break the sand painted 5.56 magazine from the apex dlc. Before it was able to be loaded in 5.56 weapons, but when niarms is mounted it becomes limited to the spar 16 with the short barrel only. 

Confirmed, lines to blame found, pull request is up. Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

@toadie2k are you ok? How is it going with those fires!? I saw very bad situation and dramatic images...!

• Sad 1

A few days ago i saw this image of Toadie's HK416 with vertical grip. I wonder was it made my author or modified by someone else? Anyway i just wanted to ask if it is possible to add this in future NIA HK416 updates.

HnGb1vvCKKc7AsFrmEPMJdh6uNpvDMu8VaCsm0f1

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 12:44 PM, Disgusting_Man said:

A few days ago i saw this image of Toadie's HK416 with vertical grip. I wonder was it made my author or modified by someone else? Anyway i just wanted to ask if it is possible to add this in future NIA HK416 updates.

That looks very similar to one of the grips in RHS, which can be used on NIArms weapons with https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541041923 or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1400574293, depending on how much of the NIArms suite you're using.

Should also ask the OP of the image though.

2q6gVIq.png

Just another screenshot made by BLACKOUTSIX with modified Toadie's NIA HK416. Author says that it's private mod and he won't share it. So i ask Toadie once again to make it possible to add grips from RHS to Geissele handguard in future NIA HK416 updates. I think Toadie will make it much better than someone else. Thank you!

• Like 1