Hi all, I'm back from the full time Uni thing (for now).

As a general rule any time a mod does anything fancy with weapons in Arma 3, it involves the mod makers spending hours on a hacky work around. So you should expect some weirdness.

• Like 1

Hey Toadie,

updated the last days and now there is no magazin in the rifle while using you g36´s and the bw mod magazines. 
Was working with the built before.

Best Regards and thanks for your hard work.

On 5/20/2019 at 9:01 PM, eh chaser said:

now there is no magazin in the rifle while using you g36´s and the bw mod magazines.

Known limitation of the magazineProxy system. Guns updated to that expect the magazine to define its own model, mags not updated do not define it. Nothing we can do.

I don't remember how the BWMod team handles feature requests, but if you find out, you could ask them to make their magazines support the new system.

Please check AK-rifles with 45rnd magazine, there is no model for me

As some of you are aware NIArms has 2 projects going on right now... the M1941 Johnson LMG which I am looking into re-doing the ballistics on 30-06 to make sure they are up to date with my most recent and stringent standards, but also the much awaited SCAR family.

As for the SCAR's I am going to keep my current work on them a secret, but yes it is ballistics work and it's something very special, unfortunately it's not multiple barrel lengths with the same magazine, that is all BI's doing.

But yeah, dem SCAR's have something special coming.

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

M16a1 and Xm177 are a pieces of art

• Like 1

Small update, just to let everyone know that the Stand-alone NIArms All-in-one has been updated, and you can find the link on the release post on the previous page (other places to be updated shortly). 

• Like 6

On 6/4/2019 at 3:38 AM, toadie2k said:

Small update, just to let everyone know that the Stand-alone NIArms All-in-one has been updated, and you can find the link on the release post on the previous page (other places to be updated shortly). 

Not updated on Steam Workshop yet

Hi everyone, just downloaded all in one version from armaholic and I have no visible mags on any assault rifles... Any ideas why?

18 hours ago, dave_beastttt said:

Not updated on Steam Workshop yet

SW was actually already up to date, I just somehow completely forgot to upload the non-SW version for like nearly a month

9 hours ago, Bartosz Jur said:

Hi everyone, just downloaded all in one version from armaholic and I have no visible mags on any assault rifles... Any ideas why?

Not a clue.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bartosz Jur said:

Are you using magazines from a diffrent mod? We did the same with bw-mod mags and they are not working (not visible) too.

Then you should contact the mod maker of this mod

Game is runnig with niarms core, wepons and CBA only. No other mods installed.

Addon 'hlcweapons_core' requires addon ' A3_Data_F_Destroyer_Loadorder' - Error message while starting the game 

Cannot open object a3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\magazineslot.p3d  - That one shows up in Virtual arsenal when I pick one of Niarms weapons

@Bartosz Jur

If you are using the All-In-One version, only CBA is required to run. Only run NIA core if you are using the individual weapon packs.

15 minutes ago, SpiesLikeUs said:

@Bartosz Jur

If you are using the All-In-One version, only CBA is required to run. Only run NIA core if you are using the individual weapon packs.

Same problem without Niarms Core installed

56 minutes ago, Bartosz Jur said:

Cannot open object a3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\magazineslot.p3d

Your game version is not up to date. I assume that since you aren't getting your addons from the Steam Workshop either, that means you aren't running a legitimate Steam version of the game, and aren't just running the Linux version that is out of date.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Howdy all,

I just wanted to quickly ask something: I noticed while looking through the configs for the G36s that there are several "handgrip" variants already defined. The one thing they lack however, are the models for said grips. Is there something planed along the line of let's say "a universal handgrip addon"? something like RHS has in place? I mean, it would be super cool. 

Okay, yes I realize I am getting annyoing. But one more thing I wanted to know: With the addition of the magwellproxy it turns out, the G36 MLI(c)s Adapter is a bit too large, will this be looked at in the future, or should I rather not hope for that? I know that Toadie is packed full with work and requests etc. So if not, then it's okay too, since we already got so much toys from this genius of guns 🙂

15 hours ago, flv*venom* said:

Howdy all,

I just wanted to quickly ask something: I noticed while looking through the configs for the G36s that there are several "handgrip" variants already defined. The one thing they lack however, are the models for said grips. Is there something planed along the line of let's say "a universal handgrip addon"? something like RHS has in place? I mean, it would be super cool. 

Okay, yes I realize I am getting annyoing. But one more thing I wanted to know: With the addition of the magwellproxy it turns out, the G36 MLI(c)s Adapter is a bit too large, will this be looked at in the future, or should I rather not hope for that? I know that Toadie is packed full with work and requests etc. So if not, then it's okay too, since we already got so much toys from this genius of guns 🙂

those grip variations already use the system RHS made and should work with any grips in the RHS mods right now. I cant comment on if toadie will be making her own grips or modifying the '2035' G36 magwells however.

Thank you for your answer,

I just did a quick check in the Arsenal, but the RHS grips neither show up as attachments nor can I attach one after removing it from a RHS rifle, so it is either me doing something wrong (wouldn't be the first time) or it is not yet fully implemented. Oh well, it was a nice Dream 😄

Native implementation is still planned but not complete, meanwhile if you grabbed the mods through steam, either the Core, or All-in-One RHS compatibility files will give them support. If Not, the RHS Core Compat in the extras folder will do the same. 

• Like 3

can't wait to see  scar L/H and the others come out...and in the far future the Ak5c! Keep giving us those weapons toadie, thanks a lot!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, toadie2k said:

Native implementation is still planned but not complete, meanwhile if you grabbed the mods through steam, either the Core, or All-in-One RHS compatibility files will give them support. If Not, the RHS Core Compat in the extras folder will do the same. 

Many thanks for your reply! 

I admit, I feel like a complete idiot, I totally forgott about the seperate files 😄

Thanks again for all the time and dedication you spend giving the community such excellent addons!

I'm sure this question has been asked, but i can't find anything on it... soooooo here i go with a FAQ. But Can my group, put the niarms stuff into our groups mod? Not saying a stand alone mod, but we use steam as our platform for downloading and keeping up to date, would it be alright if in our groups weapons mods, put niarms in with the compats and additional pbos? We aren't looking to take credit, or change anything, in fact credits are listed for anything we use. But we wanted to make sure this would be alright with you before we did so.

11 hours ago, Grim_Panda said:

we use steam as our platform

No you cannot reupload other peoples stuff to the workshop. Doing so violates our forum rules and will for sure get you banned here. You can however make a collection, or add it as a dependency to your mod.

That applies to anything you didn't make yourself, not just NiArms.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dedmen said:

No you cannot reupload other peoples stuff to the workshop. Doing so violates our forum rules and will for sure get you banned here. You can however make a collection, or add it as a dependency to your mod.

That applies to anything you didn't make yourself, not just NiArms.

Where are aforementioned forum rules located?

1 hour ago, N. Krukov said:

Where are aforementioned forum rules located?

In the EULA (first page) of the mod that you agree to when you download it