On 1/31/2019 at 3:26 AM, Nichols said:

Does anyone know if the updated HK416's added to the NIArms All in One pack on the Steam Workshop? The last update to it appears to have been before the 416 update.

Wondering about the above with the new weapons?

1 minute ago, Maj Ray said:

NiArms AIO is already updated on Steam Workshop.

but i cant find it say that "the item is hidden or you dont have permission to see it" 😞

I'm getting the same thing on Steam "Hidden or no permission"

Yeah, I've let Nam know. Likely he has to renew the Workshop licensing agreement after updating. Should be back shortly. 

• Like 1

It's all good now. Thanks folks!

Wow, did I read right? An M16A2 by Toadie? Wonderful if so (and outstanding timing given all the Cold War era stuff going on right now). Thank you!

@toadie2k any reason the hlcweapons_stgw57 pack has been left out of niarms all in one? It's not in the workshop update...

Apologies if I've skipped over a discussion on it

Thank you for the update, while preparing my units modpack update, I noticed this

unknown.png

;)

12 minutes ago, gogsworld said:

@toadie2k any reason the hlcweapons_stgw57 pack has been left out of niarms all in one? It's not in the workshop update...

Apologies if I've skipped over a discussion on it

Upload error, should be fixed within a work day. 

2 minutes ago, diwako said:

Thank you for the update, while preparing my units modpack update, I noticed this

unknown.png

😉

Check the change log 😉

37 minutes ago, toadie2k said:

Check the change log 😉

Okay, slightly confused that the CUP compats are in the RHS compat mod and the description of the mod has changed to cup with RHS apendix

EDIT:

Ah it updated, still there onecup pbo in there "hlc_CUP_Compat_CORE.pbo"

thanks toadie you are awesome!

Wow, you guys uh... you included every C-96 I could have asked for

Including that one

This mod community scares and amazes me in equal measure 😄

Yeah but the sound on that one is wrong. Meh, minor detail

Also, I wouldn't get too excited about the M16s yet. It's still.... early days in terms of visual quality. 

Wow, gotta say that I love the Nightforce ATACR F1 optic. Isopod is also hilarious.

Left a bug report on Github:
https://github.com/toadie2k/NIArms/issues/140

Thanks for the hard work and amazing content.

Edit1: Gonna keep editing with new bugs or weirdness
Izhmash RPK12 has a bipod on the gun model but it can accept bipod attachments. When using a bipod attachment, the RPK's model bipod does not deploy.

Edit2: All HK33 rifles have the "2" on the rear sight at 400m, and the "4" on the rear sight at 200m sighted. Rear sight hole looks to be the same size for both 2 and 4.
200m aperture is missing and is currently using the 400m aperture. 
400m aperture has the incorrectly labeled "2" on it.

https://gyazo.com/bfb2878858080ac7720fa800ff66dfa7.gif

Edit3: Similarly present on the HK53 variants, however, the apertures are correct for their ranges, the numbers displayed beneath them are incorrect. Swap 2 and 4.

Edit4: H&K G3A3 Rifles and G3KA4 rifle rear sights are in the correct order but the numbering is reversed as shown: https://gyazo.com/187427c7e1c13373cb6aa877a8a42f8b.gif

Edit5: Using the M14-DMR, you cannot see the front sight when zeroing out past 400m. I think the weapon is supposed to tilt the front upwards to allow you to properly see the front sight. 
https://i.gyazo.com/61f3f619ee854cdb72cbfca199e6ad2b.jpg

Edit6: MP5A4 Rear sights are in the incorrect order. Currently 1-4-3-2. Other MP5 variants have the correct 1-2-3-4 ordering.

Edit7: Just realized you no longer manually have to unscope to move the bolt using the weapon event handler framework stuff. It automatically unscopes you and cycles the bolt. Neat.

ACR-E 6.8 Long/Green has incorrect icon. https://i.gyazo.com/8655e079dfc05435eefb8431d656c459.jpg

Edit8: All HK416 rifles: have a similar issue to edit 2 and 3. Numbers correctly go 1 2 3 4, though aperture size 2 is the same as 4. The correct aperture size for 2 is missing.

I'm only making my assertions based on assumptions. Maybe H&K does their apertures all funky. In that case just call me dumb and ignore it.

Edit 9: Replacing the default muzzle device which seems to be a suppressor on the Honey-Badger with a flash hider does not change the sound when firing the weapon. I don't know if there's supposed to be an unsuppressed sound but I'm just pointing out that there isn't one currently.

I think that's it for my bug reports or observations. Hopefully I'm not pulling it all out of my ass, I'm no expert but these are thing I've noticed which seem weird. Little disclaimer: I have NOT gone through ALL the weapons and fully tested every one, but this is just what I found quickly when going through the weapon list. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Hymmnos said:

Wow, gotta say that I love the Nightforce ATACR F1 optic.

Yep @toadie2k did a great job with what we asked to be done with that one.

Thanks again for making that awesome optic happen for @Yedidya and me to be able to get it to our guys a while back. It is an amazing looking optic on the weapons and with the reticle!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CabooseMinusOne said:

Is there a Change log of what was added?

I have one prepared, gonna let the Toadster look over it before I post publicly. In the meantime, you can skip through the separate packs on Steam.

9 hours ago, Hymmnos said:

Edit7: Just realized you no longer manually have to unscope to move the bolt using the weapon event handler framework stuff. It automatically unscopes you and cycles the bolt. Neat.

Thats a CBA change: https://github.com/CBATeam/CBA_A3/pull/1107.

Please make a ticket on GitHub about the Heckler & Koch iron sights, and then separate ones for the M14 irons and the ACR icon.

The bipod behavior on the RPKs (and a number of SAWs) is intended-ish. With RHS compat, you can put on a grip pod to keep the bipodness while getting the gripness (-0.2 inertia at the cost of ~450 grams). It probably shouldn't take basic bipods (but making that happen could cause other actual bugs) or... can the bipod be a hiddenSelection based on hasUnderbarrel?

• Like 1

@toadie2k Thanks for the fix adding back the pack for the stgw. However, as dave_beastttt posted above, we are still missing hlc_muzzle_snds_HK33 & hlc_muzzle_snds_g3... Again, was this intentional? Just so we know to remove them if so.

Yep 100% Purposeful. They were basically generic ones made to bridge a gap prior the Joint Rails becoming standard... and there's nicer Suppressors available now.

The bipod behavior on the RPKs (and a number of SAWs) is intended-ish. With RHS compat, you can put on a grip pod to keep the bipodness while getting the gripness (-0.2 inertia at the cost of ~450 grams). It probably shouldn't take basic bipods (but making that happen could cause other actual bugs) or... can the bipod be a hiddenSelection based on hasUnderbarrel?

That's totally a workable solution (though I'm not sure HOW feasible that is to the real life weapon in theory), but for a later update.