On 3/14/2018 at 2:29 PM, amon11 said:

snip

Could you remove this link please? At least one thing there isn't for public distribution.

@Toadie's twitter

Quick show of hands- Who would ACTUALLY use the RAHG/SMR quadrails as options for the 16/20in HK416s?

Does that mean RAHG and SMR rails for the 16 and 20 inch 416s are planned? I would love to see those kits for the 16 inch model at least. A good recce rifle is a must.

Yes, and probably. The only REAL drawback is it's extra config work, but that's never stopped me before. 

Keeping those of you not following on twitter up-to-date here's the Best of the Month as an album : https://imgur.com/a/bYutv It's pretty 550-heavy because, frankly, that's where the lion's share of work needs to be focused right now(because there's deceptively more to do here than you'd think), but as you can see that's getting damn close to being out the door. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Sweet Baby Ray's.

I can't handle this, I'm finally going to bed.

5 hours ago, toadie2k said:

Yes, and probably. The only REAL drawback is it's extra config work, but that's never stopped me before. 

Keeping those of you not following on twitter up-to-date here's the Best of the Month as an album : https://imgur.com/a/bYutv It's pretty 550-heavy because, frankly, that's where the lion's share of work needs to be focused right now(because there's deceptively more to do here than you'd think), but as you can see that's getting damn close to being out the door. 

Great news. Really looking forward to the 416 pack, but all your stuff is quality really. Speaking of which, Im really digging the dirt effects on those sigs. Any chance your older weapon packs will get a similar treatment? The G36 pack is really top notch, but all the rifles look factory new, which looks a bit silly in a military simulator setting.

So wait, if Toadie's stuff is Open Source, does that mean we can upload an AIO compat file for RHS, CUP, and ACE seperately?

I've seen them on the workshop, but they're usually bundled together with another mod like SMA or are bundled with all 3 mod compats in one.

EDIT-Just checked the license on the first page, unless I'm reading this wrong, it appears that 3 new compat files are going up in a bit!

• Like 1

A question. Our community has been using your amazing weapons for years now and we love them. However we are unable to use the minigun due to ACE3 earplugs not working well enough with it. Your ears start ringing eventually even if you wear earplugs. Is there something that could be done about that besides removing ace_hearing.pbo?

nice colt collection !  HLC_WP_M16A2.rar 03-Mar-2017   138MB

colt ro 727 commando

colt ro 733 commando

m4 carbine

xm177e2

m16a2

m16a2(m203)

2 hours ago, amon11 said:

nice colt collection ! possible update someday?  HLC_WP_M16A2.rar 03-Mar-2017   138MB

colt ro 727 commando

colt ro 733 commando

m4 carbine

xm177e2

m16a2

m16a2(m203)

Please don't spam requests in an addon makers thread, perhaps consider posting in the addon request thread:

And try to remember addon making is a hobby to most.

21 hours ago, amon11 said:

nice colt collection !  HLC_WP_M16A2.rar 03-Mar-2017   138MB

colt ro 727 commando

colt ro 733 commando

m4 carbine

xm177e2

m16a2

m16a2(m203)

I've already told you not to be digging around in indexes that aren't meant for public use, and certainly not to draw attention to files that are not publicly released.

18 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Please don't spam requests in an addon makers thread, perhaps consider posting in the addon request thread:

And try to remember addon making is a hobby to most.

They're not requests, the person in question is talking about WIP files that can be accessed with enough snooping, that aren't meant for public distribution. on the last page or two they linked to the directory. I asked them to take it down, they still haven't. Would you mind doing it for them?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, war_lord said:

I've already told you not to be digging around in indexes that aren't meant for public use, and certainly not to draw attention to files that are not publicly released.

They're not requests, the person in question is talking about WIP files that can be accessed with enough snooping, that aren't meant for public distribution. on the last page or two they linked to the directory. I asked them to take it down, they still haven't. Would you mind doing it for them?

The files, have been moves, but yeah, for the sake of some mild obfuscation, I'd be appreciative if the Directory listing wasn't there.

On 10/05/2018 at 9:11 PM, fanatic72 said:

A question. Our community has been using your amazing weapons for years now and we love them. However we are unable to use the minigun due to ACE3 earplugs not working well enough with it. Your ears start ringing eventually even if you wear earplugs. Is there something that could be done about that besides removing ace_hearing.pbo?

No. With the way ACE Hearing Works, that's just how it's going to be with the Minigun. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Right, clear backblast- Release Time.

SG550:

So, like the video says, 24 variations, basically covering every mainline 550 family iteration (the two running exceptions are the ACTUAL SG552, and the prototype SG553B Blackout.)

Comes with ZF90 Scope mount options as well as NAR mount options, quadrail variants, GL options (both SG550 specific and more modular). Basically it has everything you want out of an infantry weapon platform- even a dedicated Sniper Rifle.

AND there's a Core update too. IF you're subscribed on Steam, you've already got it. If you've not-

NIArms Core V1.4

SG550 Rifles V1.0

Lastly- Complete has been updated as well: 

NIArms All-In-One V10

Have a blast!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Again you delivered an amazingly detailed rifle to us players. Thank you!

Holy crap the 550 sound 0.o

One of my favorite rifles is now in Arma 3. Awesome work Toadie! :D

Looking at the last voting, AR15 and SCAR are neck and neck. Interesting....

• Like 3

Loving the new sig 550 series! I finally made the plunge to go with your all-in-one pack on the steamworkshop because everything you guys do is such high quality, but I had one small gripe that has more to do with the steam workshop uploads. If it's not too much of an inconvenience, could you remove the requirements off the compatability files so that those of us that play with the All-in-one pack don't get the pesky notifications when switching between mod presets?

edit: EEEEEEEEEEK just saw your release on the workshop! THANKS!

Im getting an 'picture NIAarms1_ca.paa not found' error on both game/mission start using steam versions on stable

• Like 1

Which specific modules?

23 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Which specific modules?

Not sure if this is directed at me but was running the newest All in One, core, Sig and the 2 compatible rhs/cup ones. I took those last 2 out and the error seems to be gone

froggyluv, you need to copy NIAarms1_ca.paa from folder @NIArms All in One to all @NIArms compatibility folders.

• Thanks 1

Awesome work on those SIGs Toadie! The RHS handgrip compatibility didnt make it in this release I take it? Btw, I think the AWM rifle pack might have a small bug in it. The unsuppressed variant does not have the bolt action animation currently. 

• Like 1

Hi. Thank You for great work Toadie! But when I reload a mag with 100 cartridges (Beta-C) in the HK G36V (GL), rifle changes to HK G36KV without GL, and when reload back with mag with 30 bullets it's again HK G36V (GL). I try it with and without mods, with compat files.. I don't know what's the problem is, I play last version all in one niarms 10 and arma with all dlc last version too..

2 hours ago, alekzenit said:

Hi. Thank You for great work Toadie! But when I reload a mag with 100 cartridges (Beta-C) in the HK G36V (GL), rifle changes to HK G36KV without GL, and when reload back with mag with 30 bullets it's again HK G36V (GL). I try it with and without mods, with compat files.. I don't know what's the problem is, I play last version all in one niarms 10 and arma with all dlc last version too..

It's probably an error in the script that actually changes the weapon (because the mag script works by literally changing the gun you're using), I've passed your report on to Toadie, but there's no quick fix for the problem beyond avoiding that combination till a patch happens.