@toadie2k I'm interested in adding the Mk46 and Mk48 MGs to my ArmA unit's arsenal. May I have your permission to extract these two MGs?

*incoherent screeching*

PH8Qmey.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, bolo861 said:

Thanks for the update.

And here s feedback from me.

1. Muzzle flashes on all M14 models with 50rnd drum magazines are misaligned with the barrel.

2. After reloading M14s with X14 mag "hlc_50Rnd_762x51_B_M14" the weapons models don t change to the ones with the drum mags. (I ve already reported this issue falf a year ago).

3. Scopes mounted on Bushmaster 300 Carbine are invisible in 3rd person view.

Thanks and regards.

Will pass on to Toadie. Sorry if you've reported it before, but things do fall through the cracks. There's a lot going into each patch now with the growing library. I hope you understand.

2 hours ago, Capt Ray said:

@toadie2k I'm interested in adding the Mk46 and Mk48 MGs to my ArmA unit's arsenal. May I have your permission to extract these two MGs?

We don't let people rip individual guns out of their set sorry, would lead to way too many NIA derivatives floating around the internet.

47 minutes ago, war_lord said:

We don't let people rip individual guns out of their set sorry, would lead to way too many NIA derivatives floating around the internet.

Understood. Thank you.

12 hours ago, agorapolis said:

Hello,

Since the last update of HLC addons, ace mod is broken.

The ace menu does not work randomly.

Impossible to open ace interaction menu

I have this error message :

22:50:26 Error in expression <onMuzzle, [currentMagazine _unit, _unit ammo _weaponMuzzle]] call Niarms_fnc_mag>
22:50:26   Error position: <ammo _weaponMuzzle]] call Niarms_fnc_mag>
22:50:26   Error ammo: Type Nombre, Chaîne attendu
22:50:26 File \hlc_core\functions\fnc_magInit.sqf [Niarms_fnc_magInit], line 15
22:50:26 Error in expression <onMuzzle, [currentMagazine _unit, _unit ammo _weaponMuzzle]] call Niarms_fnc_mag>
22:50:26   Error position: <ammo _weaponMuzzle]] call Niarms_fnc_mag>
22:50:26   Error Erreur générique dans une expression
22:50:26 File \hlc_core\functions\fnc_magInit.sqf [Niarms_fnc_magInit], line 15

Some guys complained about this too when we were playing. Seems a bit odd but it did start at the same time as the updates came.

• Like 2

In the NIArms All in One http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1208517358

there's a client error that is spamming client rpt hard, only happened since update

10:46:05 Error in expression <onMuzzle, [currentMagazine _unit, _unit ammo _weaponMuzzle]] call Niarms_fnc_mag>
10:46:05   Error position: <ammo _weaponMuzzle]] call Niarms_fnc_mag>
10:46:05   Error Generic error in expression
10:46:05 File \hlc_core\functions\fnc_magInit.sqf [Niarms_fnc_magInit], line 15

FgagnNW.jpg

Toadie is aware now

• Like 1

@toadie2k hey man, any update on this error above? Hit 50k lines in the client report within a few minutes... 

EDIT: Client report hit 1.9m rows in 3 hours between my restart cycle. 140mb 

Official statement from Toadie:

known, working on it. priority because apparently it kills ACE interact right now and that's a no-bueno. fixes, with expectations of redownload within the next 12 hours

Toadie also wanted me to pass on an apology for the lack of a formal update post, but I think that that's understandable given the circumstances.

• Like 2

I kinda like how low-key you guys are about your updates.

also wanted to say that the new sounds, like on the AKM, AUG pack, and G3 pack are great. I hope you guys continue to bring the sounds to a similar standard. they've got good punch and good  balance, the overall "sonic aesthetic" of these sounds more realistic and reminds me of what RHS has been going for with their sounds. the new models for the G3 pack are awesome and the Mk18 is very rad. great updates, thanks.

On 1/13/2018 at 12:29 AM, wsxcgy said:

*incoherent screeching*

PH8Qmey.jpg

Where'd you get that from..??

Already done.

NOW, panic hotfixing over, it's official word-of-bird update/release post time.

Before the dump, it's not mentioned in the changelogs anywhere due to brainfart, but upcoming in (I believe) the next CBA release, CBA is is including it's own implementation of the Weapons Eventhandler Framework. In anticipation of this, all the NIArms weapons that make use of WEF(AWMs,M1903s, etc) are now switched over to CBA's handling. What this means right now is that currently you'll find they won't do the animation thing or sound thing, but as soon as its out, it's business as usual.

Complete/All-in-one v9.3

(Now also oficially available through Steam Workshop )

Separate packs

Core V1.33 (Important)

AK Pack V2.3

ACR Pack V1.2

AUG Pack V1.85

AWM Pack V1.5

FAL Pack V1.98

G3 Pack V2.15

G36 Pack V1.3

M14 Pack V1.95

M60 Pack V13

MG3/42 Pack V1.2

MP5 Pack V1.65

P226 Pack V1.1

SAW Pack V1.41

SG510 Pack V1.3

M1903 Pack V1.4

Next, NEW thing-

FN3011

sWkLXIK.jpg

More images available here

The FN 30-11 has a somewhat storied (if underappreciated) history which stretches all the way back to the founding of Fabrique Nationale, which was organized specifically to build the 1898 Mauser rifle. Over the years they began manufacturing the fabled Mauser 98 for both foreign clients as well as the Belgian military and continued to make them throughout the occupation and beyond. Post-war, the continued production shifted to the civilian sector (both hunting and target shooting) where FN Mauser actions became known as some of the finest available. Fast-forward to the 1970s when various terrorist incidents (hostage-takings and hijackings)  made things pretty apparent that a precision sniper rifle was a must have for police forces and the stage was set for the FN Sniper 30-11 to be  brought to market. Basically, FN combined one of their precision actions, an adjustable walnut stock with some other parts that were already in inventory (most notably the FN MAG 58 bipod and flash hider and magazines from the FN FAL) to create a very capable sniper weapon. Some of its bench-rest origins can be keenly felt as well, the stock is fitted with an Anshutz or UIS rail which was fitted for both the bipod and an included adjustable sling mount. Another contribution from Anshutz was the diopter sight which usually served as a backup and was adjustable for both windage and elevation.

For its time, the 30-11 was a very capable system but in many cases it was priced well outside its own market had relatively few adopters. As represented in NIArms you get three major versions, first being the standard as-issued to the Belgian military FN 30-11 with either the 4x28 FN or 4x24 Kern scope or Anshutz diopter. Next is the Modernized version which has been fitted with a MIL 1913 rail as well as the ability to equip a silencer or bi-pod of your choice (standard and Green camo finish-). Finally you have the GOL / Tactical version which features a Stocon stock and McCann MIRS rail system and Harris bipod. Aside from being a bit more compact its also the most accurate variation.

The final variation is the special rifle made for Lynx which is a take on the Modernized version. It features a nice bit of ghillie wrap along with the names of unit members who helped to make this possible. Lynx's gun is a bit of a mix, the original premise was to try to re-create his weapon, as it was equipped when he used it but in the end we decided to stray from that path and add more of the features he'd like to have in Arma (silencer capability and a MIL 1913 rail so he could use different scopes). His weapon comes equipped with a UTG bipod and a Leupold M3A 10x scope.

Additional notes-
- As a note for authenticity geeks, the standard bipod as depicted in the pack is actually mounted in reverse. This was to mitigate the amount of clipping, if there were a way to have it work facing rearwards without it looking ass, I promise you I'd have done it.
- Supports ACE Ballistics. All the 3011s have a 502mm Barrel with a 304.8mm twist.

FN3011 pack V1.0

Available on Steam Workshop

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, bolo861 said:

No hotfix for M14s muzzle flash issue? Just asking.

It's not only M14s, I saw the same issue with G36C's, new FN's, some of the FAL's etc.

As far as I can actually reproduce it, it seems sporadic, so I've not been able to concretely pinpoint. My first instinct is it's a binarising issue, and since rebuilding core it's seems to have gone(because that's where the muzzleflashes are), but if anyone else says otherwise, by all means stick an issue on the github tracker (OR if you have an idea what's going on, please shed some light.)

EDIT:

Okay yeah, seems to be tied to attaching the MAG58 Brake.

So to answer the actual question: No, sadly. As a temp fix, just avoid the mag58 brake attachment.

@toadie2k still getting this on login, but it doesn't repeat

17:54:30 Error in expression <Player _unit) exitWith {}; 
if (_weapon != _muzzle) exitWith {};

;

if (!local >
17:54:30   Error position: <!= _muzzle) exitWith {};

;

if (!local >
17:54:30   Error Generic error in expression
17:54:30 File \hlc_core\functions\fnc_magSwitch.sqf [Niarms_fnc_magSwitch], line 1718

Bug is still here with the hotfix :(

ACE Interaction is broken

18:13:21 Error in expression <Player _unit) exitWith {}; 

;

if (!local >
18:13:21   Error position: <!= _muzzle) exitWith {};

;

if (!local >
18:13:21   Error Erreur générique dans une expression
18:13:21 File \hlc_core\functions\fnc_magSwitch.sqf [Niarms_fnc_magSwitch], line 1718
18:13:21 Error in expression <Player _unit) exitWith {}; 

;

if (!local >
18:13:21   Error position: <!= _muzzle) exitWith {};

;

if (!local >
18:13:21   Error Erreur générique dans une expression
18:13:21 File \hlc_core\functions\fnc_magSwitch.sqf [Niarms_fnc_magSwitch], line 1718