Some guys have made decent attempts at it:

See here

But yeah, I'd agree it's not like the 6.5mm conversions that move the into the Armaverse, it's creating an entirely new firearm.

i just wanted to ask for the longest time. Why are all the rails attachments upside down when attached to the guns of this mod? is it because of the custom animations?

Doesn't look good?  I thought it did. 

31411501.d069e34c.640.jpg?r2

530-90_56fbbf88a636d.jpg

this plus bipod slot attachable AFGs like in RHS would be sweet.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, jprice94 said:

Doesn't look good?  I thought it did. 

this plus bipod slot attachable AFGs like in RHS would be sweet.

There already exists G36 bullpup , its called VHS-2 :wink_o:

• Like 2

Toadie's hands are kind of full making actual guns rather then frankengun mash ups.

• Like 5

war_lord - What's next on Toadie's plate after the Sig pistols and rifles? I want a MK20 SSR and other SCAR variants real bad and would possibly put alittle cash down for them. I think that they were higher up on the list but I can't seem to find it atm.

Work list says SMLE, mosin, K98, and FNC before the SCARs, but they're pretty high up there

3 hours ago, SuicideCommando said:

war_lord - What's next on Toadie's plate after the Sig pistols and rifles? I want a MK20 SSR and other SCAR variants real bad and would possibly put alittle cash down for them. I think that they were higher up on the list but I can't seem to find it atm.

Early work has already started somewhat on my HK 416's, In addition Toadie is working through a set of FN 30-11's. And then there's the usual list items. The bad news I have for you is that you can't put down a "little cash" anymore, nowadays it's going to be a lot of cash from anyone looking to buy stuff, because of the work involved.

Crap. Well that just stinks. I'm not prepared to spend a ton of money for a couple models even though toadie makes the best ones for ArmA 3. Someone must have spent a lot to get those WW2 weapons that high of a priority too. Ah well, I'll just hope that vanschmoozin releases his SCAR's in the not too distant future with the rest of his uniform and gear addons. 

1 hour ago, Hvymtal said:

Work list says SMLE, mosin, K98, and FNC before the SCARs, but they're pretty high up there

Yeah, SCARs are pretty high up the list, so there's a good chance that if not the one after next, it'll be top contender for the one immediately after that. Fortunately I've got myself out of complexity hell so I don't anticipate the wait being more than 6 months

4 hours ago, SuicideCommando said:

currently being made right now is SG550s, Something Terrible and H&K, AND Something old and FN.

(For rough progress -  the Pistols are like 95% good to go short texturing, the FN is about 2/3rds, 550s are somewhere just behind that, H&Ks are really just started.)

Next on the List is the Short Lees, got a Commission for C96s and I've got a pretty interesting V-A-P-O-R-W-A-R-E project also commissioned that are next off the ranks

On 01/06/2017 at 11:07 PM, ruff said:

i just wanted to ask for the longest time. Why are all the rails attachments upside down when attached to the guns of this mod? is it because of the custom animations?

Short answer is personal preference. Most WML setups I've seen tend to have them mounted left-side so they don't need additional pressure-switches to activate, and my own internal ergonomic sense agree with that aesthetic.I realise that's also at odds with how most people from LAMs specifically, but that's the reasoning, and sadly it's not one of those things you can just do both with so :S

• Like 3

Cool, thanks for the official list of what's to come toadie. Can't wait for the SIG pistol pack at any rate. :) 

10 minutes ago, SuicideCommando said:

Crap. Well that just stinks. I'm not prepared to spend a ton of money for a couple models even though toadie makes the best ones for ArmA 3. Someone must have spent a lot to get those WW2 weapons that high of a priority too. Ah well, I'll just hope that vanschmoozin releases his SCAR's in the not too distant future with the rest of his uniform and gear addons. 

Way more goes into it then just a "couple of models". The WW2 weapons on the list got *voted* that high. World War 2 is a rather popular subject among gamers, and of course some peeps in the US and elsewhere (because many countries treat those WWII bolt actions the same as hunting rifles, legally speaking) are interested in Mosins, K98's and SMLE's because they own one. I respect that even if my preferences run strictly modern.

It's not even that they paid for it. The stuff on the long public list is non-commisioned, and it just so happens that most of my patreon backer tend to fall in two camps: High-Speed Longcat  Spaceshuttle Doorgunners, and Period-arms nerds, and the popularity of both tends to mean that two things generally sit at the top of the work list- Spec Ops Five-five-sixers and WW2 Infantry Weapons and the voting GENERALLY tends to be almost dead split on which items of those gets ahead. Commissions go through their own process, because of the nature of them.

I meant no offense to the WW2 enthusiasts. I myself own a Mosin Nagant from the Soviet Union made in 1943. It wasn't even that expensive, probably because they literally made millions of them. Nice to know what goes into the process of choosing which to make as well. I'd like to put in a vote for the SCAR platform since it's just voted on then.  :D

-edit- 

I mean look at it, a thing of beauty.

https://fnamerica.com/products/rifles/fn-mk20-ssr/

-edit again-

And thanks for both MK46 and 48 Mod o's and 1's. Love those two machine guns toadie. So glad you made them. 

• Like 1

On the topic, with the WW2 market finally getting pretty saturated right now with diabolical's pack, FOW, Project Infinite, and IFA3, in my opinion a lot of those would be a lesser priority. It wasn't really a debate though so sorry for shoving my two cents in I guess. Some Mosins would be incredible though, they've been kind of neglected and they're my fetish. Glad to see the FNC and AK5 up there, and some SCARs that aren't ported would be nice.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-8 at 7:35 AM, toadie2k said:

Short answer is personal preference. Most WML setups I've seen tend to have them mounted left-side so they don't need additional pressure-switches to activate, and my own internal ergonomic sense agree with that aesthetic.I realise that's also at odds with how most people from LAMs specifically, but that's the reasoning, and sadly it's not one of those things you can just do both with so :S

Not to sound ungrateful, but the left handed accessory slot is one of my pet peeves with your weapons (fortunately only a few have this setup). Like you said it doesn't really work with IR pointers. But more importantly, it's incompatible with a lot of third party accessory addons (RHS, VMA, etc) which use a dual setup (both flashlight and laser) or have the accessory configured to be placed at the top of the rail.

Hi,

Browsing the Steam workshop I found this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931520646&searchtext=

I subscribed to see the contents and I saw it was all of your stuff, I saw no credits or anything around it so I'm not sure this was correct and wanted to report it here just in case. Now I'm unsubscribing from it since I'm already subscribed to your account items, please let me know if this should be reported.

Aside from that: Amazing job you are doing so far! I'm really happy to see some stuff I like in your work schedule. :drinking2:

already taken down

• Like 1

Small issue report with the AWM rifles.

When fired the sound is very muffled for other players. asif you are wearing earplugs.

Should be a small config change.

9 hours ago, Crielaard said:

Small issue report with the AWM rifles.

When fired the sound is very muffled for other players. asif you are wearing earplugs.

Should be a small config change.

They're working on updating the sounds for everything to work with engine upgrades. Gotta give them time though, theres a lot on their plate.

What he said.Bouncing between all the things right now, but as soon as I clean up the textures for the 226/8/9s, I want to push the major incremental updates out the door (which can't happen until they are for reasons that will be apparent once they roll out).

Speaking of sigs, they're nearly ready for rollout-

3cBIJjt.jpg

kYkSg1b.jpg

Pre-94 Rolled Stamping 226. If I had a personal favourite child in the pack, this is it.

You can check out more images in the WIP album for them here, including a day/night comparison shots for the various addon sighting systems.

• Like 16

Looking great toadie. Can't wait to use these with all the new attachments and sights. 

Take your time. We've waited plenty, we can wait a tad mor for them to be about perfect

What an amazing attention to level of detail. Simply brilliant mate :thumbsup::respekt:

• Like 1