7 hours ago, Flipper said:

Hi ,

perfect work - like always!

One issue: Any chance of getting a suppressor for 6.8mm variant?

Sorry!

Found one: it´s the sound suppressor .300 Blackout in your AR15-pack: "hlc_muzzle_300blk_KAC"!

That´s the reason why the AR-15 pack is a required addon...

sorry to say, but the item i reported earlier? the uploader deleted ALL comments, and still has the item up

not sure about the other "uniforms" pack whatever mod that was that he renamed

13 hours ago, General Kong said:

sorry to say, but the item i reported earlier? the uploader deleted ALL comments, and still has the item up

not sure about the other "uniforms" pack whatever mod that was that he renamed

I posted a comment and reported all the contents, he went on to spam all my public addons with the same comment I posted and has since made his profile private..

Real gem :P

And then people ask me why I don't like Steam Workshop...

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, war_lord said:

And then people ask me why I don't like Steam Workshop...

Indeed, it's the ugly side of steam.

2 hours ago, graemeshute said:

Is this on Steam Workshop yet?

Yes. 

On a different note, is there any chance we might see the event handler addon being integrated into the addons itself? It's currently not available on the steam workshop I think.

Possibly. THere was talk of it actually being rolled into CBA too, but haven't heard anything on that front. Either way, it's contingent on Kerc giving the go-ahead.

• Like 2

Just wondering, is there any possibility of a variant of the ACR with a UGL in the future?

Is that a 416 on Toadie's twitter? If so, what models are planned? I remember this being a project commissioned by warlord with some specific jsoc setups.

49 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Is that a 416 on Toadie's twitter? If so, what models are planned? I remember this being a project commissioned by warlord with some specific jsoc setups.

Not affiliated with NIArms, but the twitter pictures are clearly of an HK416D10. If I remember correctly, it was hinted at previously on this thread that we can anticipate at least the original HK416D's and HK416A5's, and some Giesselle SMR handguard variants.

12 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Not affiliated with NIArms, but the twitter pictures are clearly of an HK416D10. If I remember correctly, it was hinted at previously on this thread that we can anticipate at least the original HK416D's and HK416A5's, and some Giesselle SMR handguard variants.

Yeah I'm especially excited about those Geissele setups. Here's hoping to a recce variant as well. 

That is indeed the beginnings of the HK416's.

The following are confirmed: D10RS, D14.5RS and D16.5RS stock versions. Then there's two custom rifles, DEVGRU, which is going to be based on one of the Rifles used in the Neptune Spear raid and WARLORD (the name changes every time I bring it up), which is my own self indulgent high speed tier one rifle.

The M27 IAR is in the probably pile beside the D20RS. Maybe a Delta Force 416, it really depends how much work the aftermarket parts end up being for Toadie.

Unfortunately the A5's won't be in the release. Toadie and I discussed it, and externally they're so different from the older models that it would essentially constitute an entire extra pack.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, war_lord said:

Then there's two custom rifles, DEVGRU, which is going to be based on one of the Rifles used in the Neptune Spear raid and WARLORD (the name changes every time I bring it up), which is my own self indulgent high speed tier one rifle.

Do you mind me asking which aftermarket modifications exactly the two customs entail?

On 6/10/2016 at 11:43 PM, war_lord said:

DEVGRU:

• Magpul CTR stock (Black)
  • Hogue overmolded rubber grip (Black)
  • Remington RAHG Handguard (Black)
  • Magpul RVG (Black)
  • Magpul Emag (Black)
  • AAC BLACKOUT 51T Flash Hider
  • AAC M4-2000 Mod 08 suppression

WARLORD:

• Vltor IMOD stock (FDE)
  • BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 grip (FDE) & Trigger guard (Black)
  • Geissele MK4 Handguard (Desert Dirt colour)
  • Magpul AFG-2 (FDE)
  • Magpul Emag (Black)
  • AAC BLACKOUT 51T Flash Hider
  • AAC M4-2000 Mod 08 suppressor
  • Troy folding BUIS sights, HK front and round rear (Black)
  • Phase 5 extended bolt release V2

Both of these are built from American D10RS rifles.

• Like 1

To answer fully current plan is for the D10,14.5,16.5,20RS as factory released, M27 IAR Spec D16, the aformentioned parts above plus a couple more. The A5, for the moment ,isn't planned because that would require entire new uppers, lowers,handguards and sights. All of that takes extra time and considering this is a direct commission rather than patreon, I'm kind of inclined to hold off one tripling my workload for the price.

That said, here's all the stuff going on right now-

Sigs 226/8s - These are now all UV mapped and currently I'm going over the HPs for baking. Animations are done, sorting out the configs for that.

SG550s - bout 75% done on the LP pieces. Currently adding Quadrails in 3 lengths. Probably will be the next release after the 226s, conveniently.

Also coming is the visible magazine switching as part of the the next major recursive update(Late April?),which is solely possible because of Robalo. As part of that, I'm reanimating some stuff to leverage this a little. Currently on the AKs(video obviously Work in progress here), sounds by navaro-

And there's another thing I'm working on that I can't show off here because it's supposed to be a surprise for someone, and they read here, so I'll just add that THAT is coming along well, and now has MIRS rails with it.

Probably a good point to point out that this stuff doesn't come from a vacuum, and I'm basically at a full-time work load right now in between all these things, and the thing that's allowing me to do that by and large is Patreon. If you like what I do, even a buck a month is appreciated and lets me once in a while go for Premium ramen dinner instead of noodle cakes  https://www.patreon.com/toadie2k

Edited by toadie2k
  • Like 18

Hi toadie2k they can already say approximately when the rarity, Hensoldt NSA80 comes for the g36 ?

All looks so great. I really love the reload animations (p226). Thank you for your hard work.

I'm really pumped for those two Sig Sauers, more so perhaps than even the HK416's, surprisingly. They're just beautiful man.

• Like 1

The animations are looking amazing as always Toadie.  Im super stoked about the visible magazine switches, does it allow for the old mag and new mag to be both visible or is that still limited?  And on the classic sig pistol series, I'm loving the reloads as well.  Did you explore a way to animate the hammer properly? As in say starting DA and going to single? Or again, a limit to Arma?

I cant wait to get my mits on these, keep up the great work!

• Like 3