a g36 with picatinny rail on the side would be important that you can clip a flashlight or laser pointer.
And a night vision to kit (nsa 80) for the g36-expanding vesion would be good that they can be used at night

NSA80
NSA80.jpg1443438505.jpgnsa80.jpg

with Picatinny rail on the side
tumblr_n1gx8dJrQb1skaxu8o1_1280.jpg

_MG_3405a.jpg

• Like 1

Please refrain from spamming the thread with large images. The G36's in the pack do have attachment points for Lasers/Flashlights, that functionality was accidentally removed because of a binarisation error that was caught too late to fix without further delaying the release, it will be remedied in the next patch.  

got to say i'm a fan of tour addons. subbed to all of them (except minigun). hehee....

hlc_rhs_compat_ak.pbo seems to break RHS magazines. The RHS AKM won't load standard RHS 7.62x39mm magazines with this .pbo loaded.

• Like 2

hlc_rhs_compat_ak.pbo seems to break RHS magazines. The RHS AKM won't load standard RHS 7.62x39mm magazines with this .pbo loaded.

Same problem here.

• Like 1

Please refrain from spamming the thread with large images. The G36's in the pack do have attachment points for Lasers/Flashlights, that functionality was accidentally removed because of a binarisation error that was caught too late to fix without further delaying the release, it will be remedied in the next patch.  

With all the G36 pictures flying around, I can't believe nobody's posted the ULTIMATE version yet.

mgVsGaG.png

Aside from also functioning as a mobile hotspot (see the antenna), this thing's got VR (see the eyepiece?), the scope lets you watch movies in 4k, the grenade launcher tube also mixes drinks, and if you're really in a pinch you can probably use it to help form Voltron. The future is HERE, except its not very handy.........

• Like 7

With all the G36 pictures flying around, I can't believe nobody's posted the ULTIMATE version yet.

Aside from also functioning as a mobile hotspot (see the antenna), this thing's got VR (see the eyepiece?), the scope lets you watch movies in 4k, the grenade launcher tube also mixes drinks, and if you're really in a pinch you can probably use it to help form Voltron. The future is HERE, except its not very handy.........

All it needs now is a shoulder thing that goes up and it will truly be the ultimate in 21st century warfare. Thankfully, France seems to be the only country that actually seriously adopted one of those dumb "Future Soldier" concepts everyone had in the 90's.

The same problem here also.

mgVsGaG.png

He wanted an XM29, but since those are all in US inventory, he had to settle XD

FYI,

Post Arma 1.64 update, units that I equip with the Springfield rifles spawn in with no rifle.

So, this is a longstanding bug with the way Arma handles += operations on variables in child classes(there's smart people who could give you the full technical on it, short answer is it does not). Now, it can be fixed, but it means that the RHS compat no longer will be a theoretically dynamic PBO: If RHS changes magazines on AKs, Or if HLC changes magazines on AKs, that Compat WILL have to be manually made to include both, and it couldn't be used in conjunction with ACE3 or CUP compats, because it would implicitly be ignored OR over-rule, depending on load order.

FYI,

Post Arma 1.64 update, units that I equip with the Springfield rifles spawn in with no rifle.

Does an error appear, or is there anything in the Logs?

So, this is a longstanding bug with the way Arma handles += operations on variables in child classes(there's smart people who could give you the full technical on it, short answer is it does not). Now, it can be fixed, but it means that the RHS compat no longer will be a theoretically dynamic PBO: If RHS changes magazines on AKs, Or if HLC changes magazines on AKs, that Compat WILL have to be manually made to include both, and it couldn't be used in conjunction with ACE3 or CUP compats, because it would implicitly be ignored OR over-rule, depending on load order.

I just found a workaround for the += inheritance bug by splitting the compat configs and fixed that earlier today ;)

• Like 1

Well it would be really lovely if you could get this issue fixed since I just found out that many missions on our server are broken because the AI don't have any ammo. Deleting the .pbo from the server's load order doesn't seem to help either and I haven't got the slightest clue about how to fix this myself.

I just found a workaround for the += inheritance bug by splitting the compat configs and fixed that earlier today ;)

Dangit Rob, you're too fast and 2furious.

Well it would be really lovely if you could get this issue fixed since I just found out that many missions on our server are broken because the AI don't have any ammo. Deleting the .pbo from the server's load order doesn't seem to help either and I haven't got the slightest clue about how to fix this myself.

Good news on that front, when the MG3/42s release (which was going to be this weekend, but I forgot that the 7.92 ballistisics weren't placeholder), you can expect another round of patches out over October. Robalo's doing some amazing under hood work , and yeah, things like cleaning up the compat patches is part of that.

• Like 3

Does an error appear, or is there anything in the Logs?

No Toadie...the error is I'm a moron and accidentally left the Springfield mod unselected when I launched.  lol    So no worries there.

Hey Toadie,

two questions towards the official release version MG3 KWS, wich I feel should be asked before release.

1. Reihnmetall is still developing some features* wich will eventually be part of the upgrade kit, including a mechanism to reduce the rate of fire. Will that be part of your modded version?

" ...Still in development is ... ; a device for reducing the rate of fire from 1,200 to 800 rounds per minute ..." * partly quote from the rheinmetall-defence website

2. Is the inside of the adjustable cheek rest modeled and textured or still "see through"

* noticed that in some youtube vid and here

OFjqc5o.png

Hey Toadie,

two questions towards the official release version MG3 KWS, wich I feel should be asked before release.

1. Reihnmetall is still developing some features* wich will eventually be part of the upgrade kit, including a mechanism to reduce the rate of fire. Will that be part of your modded version?

" ...Still in development is ... ; a device for reducing the rate of fire from 1,200 to 800 rounds per minute ..." * partly quote from the rheinmetall-defence website

2. Is the inside of the adjustable cheek rest modeled and textured or still "see through"

* noticed that in some youtube vid and here

Answer from Toadie:

The MG3s all shoot around 900 RPM, compared to the 42s 1200, so roundabout yes. and the cheekrest underside won't be modelled

• Like 1

I got a question on the topic of retextures, is it allowed to for example retexture the G36 Series in typical german Army camos, and add it as an Addon to the Addon as in: (NiArms G36 is required for using the retexture mod which only includes the new textures and the config)?

• Like 2

I got a question on the topic of retextures, is it allowed to for example retexture the G36 Series in typical german Army camos, and add it as an Addon to the Addon as in: (NiArms G36 is required for using the retexture mod which only includes the new textures and the config)?

Yep, that's fine.

• Like 1

Hey guys! I got another question for you, don't mistake it for another request. ;)
Would it be possible to make the MG36 bipod available as a modular one to add to any compatible G36, in this case those with a standard handguard?
If i remember correctly, our service regulations envisage the regular soldier to use one g36 with the standard bipod to be used, in case the groups MG3 fails.

Greetings, 

Tillee

service regulations

service regulations

Hey, that would be awesome! I have been looking for that for ages, but I have no clue about doing it myself. Other mods have camouflaged G36's, but none are even close in quality to NIArms.

• Like 3

Any ETA on the MG3? It seems like my whole clan is eager to play with it!  :lol:  :lol:

Literally all that's left is to get the 7.92×57mm Mauser ballistics from Spartan and the release is good to go.

• Like 2

*sitting here waiting very patiently*

• Like 3

Any ETA on the MG3? It seems like my whole clan is eager to play with it!  :lol:  :lol:

Please don't ask for updates, doing so is considered spam on these forums. If your unsure check the forum rules ;)

• Like 1