Hey Toadie, are you planning on updating the Complete Pack on your own site as well? Currently it's still v5.

Edit: I see it's just the link that's off on the site, as http://www.toadie.updatedtuesdays.com/PubSharbse/Mods/NIArms_AllinOne V6.rar instead of http://www.toadie.updatedtuesdays.com/PubSharbse/Mods/NIArms_AllinOne V5.rar is a valid download.

Edit2: Maybe a stupid question, but do the compability files go into the NIArms mod folder, or into a separate mod folder? And if it goes into the main folder, does it break the mod key (not too familiar with how signing with keys works in A3, as you can probably tell from my post).

Toadie's G36 pack is my absolute favourite amongst all mods. But after the latest update, the G36CV/KV/V variants no longer have rails for mounting lasers/flashlights? They did before the update, I hope this is a mistake?

Cheers, and keep up the fantastic work!

Ahem...

Am I the only one experiencing this issue???

Cheers

Ahem...

Cheers

There was some internal discussion, the rails are only meant to show up when you actually have something attached.

• Like 1

Ahem...

Cheers

Please be patient when waiting an answer, no need to post the same question again.

• Like 1

Patreons already have access to the pre-release version of the MG42/3's, the proper release will be soontm.

• Like 5

I seem to still be getting some 1.62 errors with the latest release, with compat PBOs, using NIArsenal v6, downloaded from Armaholic.

Tried running it with RHS without compat PBOs and I get

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon UGL_F with scope=private
Trying individual weapon PBOs, each with its own compat PBO, while having RHS enabled, throws

11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.scope'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
11:08:14 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon WeaponSlotsInfo with scope=private
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.displayName'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.nameSound'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.type'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.picture'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.Library'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.model'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.simulation'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.fireLightDuration'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.fireLightIntensity'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.fireLightDiffuse'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.fireLightAmbient'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.weaponLockDelay'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.weaponLockSystem'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.cmImmunity'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.weight'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.lockingTargetSound'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.lockedTargetSound'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.detectRange'.
11:08:14 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.muzzles'.
for ar15 / aug / awc / m14 / M60E4 / mp5, independently.

As sigamt doesn't have a RHS compat pbo, it just throws the UGL_F error mentioned above. The annoying bit is that it pops up an error dialog on every game start, in the main menu.

(Not tested ACE3 compat PBOs, the issue might be there as well.)

Thanks!

There was some internal discussion, the rails are only meant to show up when you actually have something attached.

OK, but the problem is not that the rails are not visible (although they aren't), the problem is I cannot actually attach anything to the weapons. Which reduces their utility (and tacti-coolness) considerably.

Just hoping it will be fixed, it worked fine before the 1.15 update.

Cheers

Hello! How do I fix this error?

adD6cRD

You don't.

But it doesn't affect gameplay in any way so just ignore it. I guess treat it as a sign that nothing else is wrong

You don't.

But it doesn't affect gameplay in any way so just ignore it. I guess treat it as a sign that nothing else is wrong

It might not affect gameplay, but it affects server performance. When every client is telling the server that they have this error, the server can get backlogged with requests. Also it causes missions on a dedicated server to be loaded twice because the first time the server kicks you back to the lobby due to the error. So might not affect gameplay, but it is still a problem.

You'll likely just have to live with it till the next patch unless you can hotfix the error yourself.

Oh yes an I can back him up on the G36V thing

It's not that there's no attachment rails, it's that there's no attachments. I think the guy who cleaned up ASDG for this pack looked at it and thought "wait how can you attach when there's no rails" and removed all of the attachments form the G36V, G36KV, G36CV, G36V GL, and G36-MLI© GL

BE0AC0E3A566887C217CD71B65333355DBCD4564

A1A5DFE59121708F2782FDDC0F4D7022059967AC

51F80239673DDF5C07C5E31CBD7360989723DF31

4D3C62DBA624CC9A901AF005A9CAF4F9222ED5B8

C58E2F730F94582574C4264F4F444C756931A71D

Oops :)

Edit: I could have worded that last part better but I did not mean any offense or belittling of anybody's hard work. If I did, I sincerely apologize :(

• Like 1

Oh yes an I can back him up on the G36V thing

It's not that there's no attachment rails, it's that there's no attachments. I think the guy who cleaned up ASDG for this pack looked at it and thought "wait how can you attach when there's no rails" and removed all of the attachments form the G36V, G36KV, G36CV, G36V GL, and G36-MLI© GL

Oops :)

It was more to it but good guess ;)

It has already been fixed in the source, wait for next patch.

• Like 2

Mate, I think you should retract that comment about Robalo. Not only do I know it's incorrect (because I was party to the conversation about the rails), but it's incredibly rude to paint him as some kind of idiot after he just spent a significant amount of his own time helping Toadie get these patches out in a reasonable timeframe. 

Mate, I think you should retract that comment about Robalo. Not only do I know it's incorrect (because I was party to the conversation about the rails), but it's incredibly rude to paint him as some kind of idiot after he just spent a significant amount of his own time helping Toadie get these patches out in a reasonable timeframe. 

No worries mate, think he meant no offense.

• Like 2

That's probably the case Robalo, but I still feel blaming you directly, for what was the result of a debinarization error, was definitely unfair. It's one thing to say "the rails on the import G36's are gone, is this intentional" and another to say "the rails on the import G36's are gone, that ASDG guy must have removed them because he doesn't know any better"

I get that people might feel frustrated because the patching process is slow, and often a patch can introduce new bugs. But they need to remember that it's a very very small group of people, working on patching a growing library of weapons, in their limited amount of free time, while also working on other projects. That's without factoring Bohemia's Arma 3 habit of suddenly making sweeping changes to how Arma 3 works behind the scenes, while giving people very little warning, meaning that nothing is ever totally "finished" patchwise.

• Like 1