speaking of reworking other stuff is there going to be animated UGL reload animations in the next release?

I just double checked, and the newer weapons all have UGL animations, the only ones I can see that don't are the older ones assembled from 3rd party assets.

• Like 2

I'll ask Toadie if that's something that can be done while he's reworking other SAW stuff.

Two things I'd like to mention on the SAW IF there's any time for consideration on additions.

1) The old style wire / tubular stocks that Minimis/M249s were first shipped with in the 80s. I'm not sure if it would be easy / possible to transplant it but the DS Arms OSW in the FAL pack uses the exact stock I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure this was mostly replaced by the solid stocks and then successively by the M4 type collapsible (also if I'm not mistaken around that time they added a small hydraulic buffer as part of that PIP).

2) Adjustable gas valve on earlier models. This would let you vary the rate of fire, much like the APEX LIM-85 / M249 SPW (although I'm pretty sure the rate of fire is a little too low on slow mode for the BI gun). I'm pretty sure all US weapons were fitted with a non-adjustable gas plug and that seems to be what many countries are going towards (possibly because of added reliability) but AFAIK at least the British and Canadians have had them fitted this way. 

A green C9A2 would be amazing aswell but if we're going to sit here and talk about every possible variation of every weapon that's been in NiArms, its only a matter of time until someone asks for an AKM straight out of Pakistan which uses what appears to be a brass door-knob as a pistol grip, so I may as well get that out of the way too. 

pa150977m.jpg

If that's not classy I don't know what is!

Seriously though, the amount of work that goes into this project cannot be underestimated, and the fact that Toadie has to continually re-visit his already completed work, while also trying to work on new stuff shouldn't be forgotten either. Whether these or any other modifications are possible / practicable or not, I'll still be looking forward to whatever is in the pipeline.

• Like 2

I bet if folks became patreons they'd get their millions of obscure variants made for each pack and Toadie would be a happy man.

Before the next few pages devolve into "hey this isn't a request, but while you're at it could you...."

• Like 5

This guy gets it. While I'm sure Toadie would like to do every possible combination of every gun ever, there's just not enough hours in the modding day. If you want  more hours in the modding day, become a patreon.

• Like 4

Are those all official links then. I mean I know it's toadie's twitter account but those are final versions, not for testing purposes?

Are those all official links then. I mean I know it's toadie's twitter account but those are final versions, not for testing purposes?

They're part of a repository where Toadie stores all release versions of his content - both public and sometimes private included. Before they're pushed here/Armaholic and the Workshop. So yes, it's official.

Sometimes (and that's a bit of an understatement :D) Toadie will forget or break something in his Twitter releases though, so if you want a guaranteed up to date version, wait before he posts it elsewhere.

They're part of a repository where Toadie stores all release versions of his content - both public and sometimes private included. Before they're pushed here/Armaholic and the Workshop. So yes, it's official.

Sometimes (and that's a bit of an understatement :D) Toadie will forget or break something in his Twitter releases though, so if you want a guaranteed up to date version, wait before he posts it elsewhere.

Yeah, I see what you mean about toadie breaking his releases. He's already had to re-upload the AK portion of his mod twice now. :D I'm grabbing them anyway for the hell of it.

Well thank you toadie for the updated mods. Hopefully nothing gets changed so I don't have to download the various parts again. :D

toadie i'm in love to the m14 in rough wooden version,

with new tanoa lights the textures are become too dark,  is it possible to make the textures more bright?

thanks for your hard work!

Thanks for the updates so far, great work.

One small thing: The CUP-AUG Compatibility Mod requires some RHS-Content to work, could you fix this (as no RHS should be involved in this case)

CvhClaOm.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Toadie, this massive update is exhausting on you, so I bet a little detail escaped through your review: the springfield M1903 addon is still dating 11th April, so I guess it´s not the most up-to-date file?

Thanks for this humongous bugfix, apex issues should be no more =)

cheers!

Thanks, I just caught that. And THIS IS why I go to twitter first, Compile/upload is a weekend is just a madhouse that I'm bound to miss something. Springfield's getting reupped with an actual NEW pbo.

RE: that RHS dependency in the CUP aug compat, is it still giving the AUGs CUP GL rounds, and is this through steam workshop?

• Like 1

Where is the update? No updates. I look BIS forum this topic - no message toadie2k with reference to the update. I look Armaholic - no update. What are you talking about?

Where is the update? No updates. I look BIS forum this topic - no message toadie2k with reference to the update. I look Armaholic - no update. What are you talking about?

He has posted updated links to his Twitter, i am sure he will add them to the topic in time. Please be patient and wait.

• Like 2

It's not likely to go up here until he's absolutely sure everything is uploaded correctly, saving people some frustration you know? Especially if they live in a country that still has data capped internet on wi-fi.

• Like 1

Great updates, loving the new Mk 48 Mod 1!

Me too! Just a small bug on the Mk48 Mod1:

tLThAmX.jpg

Toadie's G36 pack is my absolute favourite amongst all mods. But after the latest update, the G36CV/KV/V variants no longer have rails for mounting lasers/flashlights? They did before the update, I hope this is a mistake?

Cheers, and keep up the fantastic work!

Me too! Just a small bug on the Mk48 Mod1:

tLThAmX.jpg

The buffer spring just works that good.

Toadie's G36 pack is my absolute favourite amongst all mods. But after the latest update, the G36CV/KV/V variants no longer have rails for mounting lasers/flashlights? They did before the update, I hope this is a mistake?

Cheers, and keep up the fantastic work!

Very possible. My understanding is that stuff like this is exactly why Toadie puts his stuff out through his twitter first, is to find bugs / errors so they can be rectified before mass release to steam / armaholic / PW6. I have no idea weather this is intentional or not though. 

Any plans to introduce a Russian Sniper like Drugnov?

Yeah he has a whole list of stuff with precedence decided by votes from his patreons. Here's the current work list. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ntyv14BqYyhabzDfBgnmEfnKlIk3exvM8WDOlU5Qv_g/edit#gid=0

Great updates, loving the new Mk 48 Mod 1!

Barrel on both is too thin however, wrong gas block, lack of bipod,  tracers for all belt feds look a little weird.

Still the best MK48's in ArmA 3 however. :)  And some of my favorite weapons in the game.