-

I see... I understand... But I am glad that you made one and having it in-game just for fun and to experience how a minigun works.

I really like all your models of how realistic all the guns are. Great job!

Hope to see more weaponry in the future.

By the way, is there any chance you will make sidearms/pistols like Beretta M9 with suppressor and IR pointer? Would love to see that gun made from you.

Thank you.

-

Erm, that's not what Double Action trigger means.

DA/SA (Double Action / Single Action) describes how the firearm functions while in battery. For Double Action only that means the firearm required the shooter to pull the trigger to pull the "hammer" back and fire the round, where the "hammer" than returns to its de-cocked state. Many Sig's outside of their new P320 which is striker fired are usually DA/SA meaning you can do either or. With Single Action that means the hammer is pulled back and even after firing it stays in place, this makes for a traditionally lighter trigger break thus increasing accuracy and rate of fire as necessary.

war_lord this was not aimed at you, I just had your comment up when I hit reply, it was meant for john1.

and dont forget the "beobachtungs-patrone" or "observation cartridge"

:D

Not using the "observation cartridge", even though it was used against light armor and infantry in WWII according to many sources, I just lack much of the proper data and a lot of the data that is out there about the rounds is heavily contested. I have actual experience with s.S Patronen and AnchussPatronen 7.92x57mm rounds as my friend and I shoot his authentic WWII 1944 Mauser (still has all Nazi markings and serials all match) every so often and we try to get time period rounds, however they are becoming increasingly harder to find.

-

@ war_lord

Nice P226!! Would love to see those too in action.

If toadie2k is making a Beretta M9 with some red dot sights that is awesome... but is he also making a suppressor for it or not? If not please use ASDG_JR to use other suppressor models for compatibility from other mods that are using suppressors for pistols. Also the same with the under-barrel attachments.

As always great job!

Waiting for those pistols in-game soon. Those would be cool!!!

Thank you.

-

• Like 1

There must be a language barrier in play. I wouldn't expect to see the Beretta M9 any time soon, it's not even on the list right now. Your best bet for one of those ugly things is to wait till Robert Hammer updates his pistol pack for the next patch.   

• Like 1

Is there any big projects in the works before the release of the next part of Niarms?  Or do we just have to wait `till the small-ish projects are finished?

Is there any big projects in the works before the release of the next part of Niarms?  Or do we just have to wait `till the small-ish projects are finished?

The next release will be the MG3's in the next weeks. I would consider that as a big project. Besides that he is working on the ACR's ( :wub: ) and the P226's. After that he will probably go on to the SG550, 416's or SCAR's or so, but that might change.

He is posting pics of his progress on twitter.   

Is there any weapon request thread so I make suggestions?

If not, I'm asking you to make a "Steyr HS .50" sniper rifle if you are interested.

Somehow I already send you a message.

Is there any weapon request thread so I make suggestions?

If not, I'm asking you to make a "Steyr HS .50" sniper rifle if you are interested.

Somehow I already send you a message.

If you would like to make an addon request please do so in the correct thread (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190389-arma-3-addon-request-thread/page-153)

I did, thank you.

No lets get back on topic ;)

On topic about how F***ING BADASS!!!! the MGs will be? :D

So much sexiness in one post....

Yeah, it's almost too much.

Almost. 

probably i am completly being stupid :P  but do the compatibility patches work togehter  ? or do i realy have to choose :(  (i use ACE3 RHS and CUP ) 

probably i am completly being stupid :P  but do the compatibility patches work togehter  ? or do i realy have to choose :(  (i use ACE3 RHS and CUP ) 

I do not believe they work together you have to choose one.

• Like 2

chances the G3A3 gets a Bipod as attachment? Having it as my service rifle I always had the Bipod on.

thx in advnace

:rolleyes:

static version would be very cool and the mg with box would be important

88120090609141617.jpg

Rheinmetall+MG+3+by+pakistani+defence+%2

IL%C3%9C_2012_-_MG3.jpg

• Like 2

All that is already being done thanks, if you're going to make spammy request posts, at least check if what you're requesting hasn't been made yet.

• Like 4

Toadie works off the Patreon vote and the commissions list, he doesn't just decide "okay I want to do this gun now". And the odds of the Patreons all suddenly turning around and voting for an obscure rifle used only by a handful of militaries that aren't exactly known for martial prowess, are very slim indeed. 

• Like 1