Greetings Cpt. Would subsonic ammo be less detected by AI units or doesn't it matter? I cant find a conclusive answer if Sub sonic ammo has a game play impact regards stealth missions.

It does indeed have an impact. I just ran a little test to be sure, and sure enough the AI didn't notice the shots due to the absence of the sonic crack. Even tried out a CQB mission on Tanoa and it worked perfectly.

Hello, guys!

At first - great weapon pack and, imo, it has highest quality compared to other weapon mods in all aspects - sounds, animations, models and configs.

But i have question - is there are any ammo guide for your weapons? I mean - what the difference between EPR, Ball, SOST ammo?

Hi guys, any idea if the complete pack (all the weapons inside one pack) would be available on play with six ? Thanks !

Hello, guys!

At first - great weapon pack and, imo, it has highest quality compared to other weapon mods in all aspects - sounds, animations, models and configs.

But i have question - is there are any ammo guide for your weapons? I mean - what the difference between EPR, Ball, SOST ammo?

"Ball" is bog standard FMJ ammo with a balance between damage and penetration. EPR stands for "enhanced performance round" and is the current standard round used by the US armed forces, with the exception of the Marines, who are still yet to decide between EPR and SOST, it has a higher muzzle velocity, which translates to better accuracy and penetration. SOST stands for "Special Operations Science and Technology" and is more commonly known as the Mk318 Mod 0. It was designed specifically for US SOF, because the ball ammo used at the time wasn't performing well out of the carbine length barrel of the M4A1. MK318 is an open tipped match grade round with a brass penetrator in the rear of the bullet. In Arma terms it has the increased muzzle velocity of the EPR, but it sacrifices a great deal of barrier penetration in exchange for better damage against enemy infantry.

So simply: Ball is normal 5.56. EPR is a straight upgrade to Ball, used by the US Armed Forces. And SOST is a round used by US SOCOM and in limited amounts by the Marine Corps which does more "damage" then EPR but has less Barrier penetration.

Hi guys, any idea if the complete pack (all the weapons inside one pack) would be available on play with six ? Thanks !  

No, Play with Six has a collections system, making an all in one pack entirely pointless on that platform. 

• Like 1

It does indeed have an impact. I just ran a little test to be sure, and sure enough the AI didn't notice the shots due to the absence of the sonic crack. Even tried out a CQB mission on Tanoa and it worked perfectly.

Should be the case with most subsonic rounds, providing the gunshot doesn't give it away in the first place.

Anyway. keeping this up to date with what's going on, solid work continues on all three current build (Keeping these albums updated as neccesary)-

P226s-

http://imgur.com/a/C6JEH

MG3/MG42s-

http://imgur.com/a/sMINE

ACRs-

http://imgur.com/a/czAA2

• Like 11

My SIG's are coming along nicely, MG42/3 looking good, sorry I missed the last stream, sleep schedule is all kinds of borked right now.

IDK if this has already been said above: some weapons are missing ui-textures. For example, error from AK-pack. It is found also in other NI weapon packs.

• Like 1

IDK if this has already been said above: some weapons are missing ui-textures. For example, error from AK-pack. It is found also in other NI weapon packs.

I can confirm this for the AKM. There is some kind of error about missing picture (when you press I-inventory, the picture of the rifle isnt showing) or texture if I recall correctly.

If you're asking if the KWS version will be included, the answer is yes.

• Like 1

Now all we need is for someone to make some Protect Gear.

Nothing can "protect" against 20 bullets a second minimum. For the MG3 that's like 510 grams of fiery hot death every. Single. Second.

I know what you mean I just thought I'd share some fun facts sponsored by Rhinemetall and their stamped steel object of doom

Nothing can "protect" against 20 bullets a second minimum. For the MG3 that's like 510 grams of fiery hot death every. Single. Second.

I know what you mean I just thought I'd share some fun facts sponsored by Rhinemetall and their stamped steel object of doom

It's simple, just keep sending Soviet conscripts at it till the barrel melts, there's a reason they reduced the fire rate.

• Like 1

If you're asking if the KWS version will be included, the answer is yes.

I'm realy glad to read this. It's very important to have a rail for a laserpointer, especially when you are on overwatch with it. That's a thing I'm missing with the M60's... 

Also, the KWS looking cool as fuck. 

I'm realy glad to read this. It's very important to have a rail for a laserpointer, especially when you are on overwatch with it. That's a thing I'm missing with the M60's... 

Also, the KWS looking cool as fuck. 

Yeah it is really nice, some of the german Airborne Units actually bought RIS Systems from their own pockets or built some custom stuff so the KWS is something good to take that place.

Got the ballistics for the MG42 variant in 7.92x57IS, its s.S. - schweres Spitzgeschoß, and S.m.K.H. - Spitzgeschoß mit Kern Hart, with the S.m.K. L'spur - Spitzgeschoß mit Kern Leuchtspur as the tracer round (not calculating the exact ballistics on the tracer, will just use ArmA III tracer system). 

The "Kern Hart" round is a tungsten carbide AP bullet, and out of that MG42 it will chew light vehicles up, even with modern light armor, they are also very stable at long range and have over a .550 G1 ballistics coefficient, should be interesting to see what it does in the world of ArmA III.

• Like 2

and dont forget the "beobachtungs-patrone" or "observation cartridge"

:D

Could you add Dubble-action trigger to P-226?  2-shots/per-1 trigger pull? Like the real-one.And make 1 model green-camo? Maybe a laser-module?tnx.

Could you add Dubble-action trigger to P-226?  2-shots/per-1 trigger pull? Like the real-one.And make 1 model green-camo? Maybe a laser-module?tnx.

Erm, that's not what Double Action trigger means.

• Like 2

-

Salutations to all !!!

I would like to report about this visual or model bug/glitch for the M134D minigun.

The first bug... This only happens when you drop the weapon then another ammo belt sticks out of nowhere.

b25b5dc7fc.jpg

Also another bug issue is when you prone and deploy the bipod ... (Yes there is an option to deploy a bipod which kinda not appropriate at all.) ... your character will float in the air. just like the image below.

b293f24629.jpg

Will someone please check if these bugs/glitches do also happens on your end?

Hope to see these glitches fixed.

Thank you.

-

Thank you for reporting Tachyon, however it should be noted that the Minigun is extremely low priority for fixes, as it's more of a novelty weapon then something intended for use in serious play, so unless a bug arises which makes it totally unusable, it will probably remain unfixed. All weapons having a Bipod prone is a Bohemia side issue.