Very much what Mallow and War_lord said. I'll get round to them when I have a chance, but I'm hesistant to give concrete time as to when that will be.

Anyhow, I bring some content, because it's probably been long enough.

MG3s/MG42s are well underway. At this point you're seeing a whole mixmash of both being displayed here, but that's only because that's the way the mood strikes sometimes.

http://imgur.com/a/sMINE

and as referred to earlier, Sig P226s. These are actually going a helluva lot faster than the MG3s because I started these on a new construction workflow, and it's REALLY working out TBH, whereas the MGs were started in the old one and I'm slowly migrating it. It'll get faster before you know it though.

Also, Do note the last picture there DOES show a W.German P226 slide, so rest assured that there's some period-correct Sig Pistols coming.

http://imgur.com/a/C6JEH

• Like 15

Before anyone asks, yes it did take two people, a drawing and two photographs to figure out how that drum is assembled.

• Like 1

Got a bug for you Toadmeister.

Seems that the M14's have some weird global sounding reload. On a listening server at least I was a good distance away yet someone heard my reload as if it were right next to him.

*Edit* Upon further review the M60's are doing it too.

I was checking out some of the new content when I came across the M134D 'Epilator'.  And the custom animation.

This is awesome!!  Great Work!!  You inspire me to shoot things.

I'm not really knowledgeable on Sig pistols, but would it be possible to add a small reflex sight on top of them? I found a couple of pictures, but I'm not sure on the authenticity of them.

Very much what Mallow and War_lord said. I'll get round to them when I have a chance, but I'm hesistant to give concrete time as to when that will be.

Anyhow, I bring some content, because it's probably been long enough.

MG3s/MG42s are well underway. At this point you're seeing a whole mixmash of both being displayed here, but that's only because that's the way the mood strikes sometimes.

image removed as per rules recommendations

and as referred to earlier, Sig P226s. These are actually going a helluva lot faster than the MG3s because I started these on a new construction workflow, and it's REALLY working out TBH, whereas the MGs were started in the old one and I'm slowly migrating it. It'll get faster before you know it though.

Also, Do note the last picture there DOES show a W.German P226 slide, so rest assured that there's some period-correct Sig Pistols coming.

this one too​

https://youtu.be/985gQXDNO5g?t=31s

Beautiful 1200rpm murderifying will finally be coming to arma in an man-portable package. Ze deutches vill be wery pleased :)

I'm not really knowledgeable on Sig pistols, but would it be possible to add a small reflex sight on top of them? I found a couple of pictures, but I'm not sure on the authenticity of them.

That's something you see more with Glocks. 

It's legit, the slide can take the required tapping to do it. I've got a few sources with them, whether that carries over into .mil applications and not just civ/LE I've yet to confirm though. As to whether or not it'll make the pack, don't hold me to a definite answer here, but tentative yes. It'll be probably just the default A3 ones, and it may only be select ones.

Is the M134D anywhere else besides the 'All In One' pack?

No, it TECHNICALLY shouldn't have been there yet either. I noticed a couple of days after I uploaded it, and just hoped noone would notice. *shrug* Eh. Happy Easter.

More official release soon, with a couple things polished.

• Like 4

--Disregard, 4am fuckup--

Edited by toadie2k
  • Like 3

Only Toadie is insane enough to model internals... :wub:

OK I downloaded the whole package, questions, I'm not into that weapons/classname/whatever business:

1. I use sometimes RHS, sometimes ACE, usually CUP weapons... sometimes all at once: Why compatibility pbo's do I have to load? Why are they needed?

2. Will the big package be on Six as well?

Hi toadie.

I noticed that the 416 is on your current work list, although it ranks a bit back in there. My question is: how do you plan to make them, all things stock or with aftermarket parts like Magpul furniture  and tubular rails like RAHG or SMR?

I understand that it's still early to talk about this and you're very busy as is.

Thanks!

Hi toadie.

I noticed that the 416 is on your current work list, although it ranks a bit back in there. My question is: how do you plan to make them, all things stock or with aftermarket parts like Magpul furniture  and tubular rails like RAHG or SMR?

I understand that it's still early to talk about this and you're very busy as is.

Thanks!

Going by their poll position (4 votes), I'll be commissioning them before they actually have a chance to get voted in. In which case, yes, there will be two aftermarket HK416D10RS (maybe also in 14.5 depending on what Toadie is okay with) in addition to three lengths of stock HK416 and HK416A5.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the wonderful content you guys have delivered!

I might have an M16A2 model, and flat top version for an A3 or C7 or whatever, to offer to you guys if it turns out decent once I get it finished. I probably wont have any normal, diffuse, or specular maps, just a raw .obj, but it's a start.

Hey todie, we sent you a PM (second one we send to you) please read it. Thank you.

Hey todie, we sent you a PM (second one we send to you) please read it. Thank you.

I've passed on your request. Please be patent and remember that Toadie gets a lot of PM's, and reading and responding to them all would take away time from the actual workflow. 

Requesting NIArms mod for M16A1, M16A2 with M203.  Only RHammer have those, but the problem is its not a standalone. We have to download 250mb+ stuff for two rifles, pain in the as#.

So, can you please make it. I know lot of MilSim units who are running 60's to 90's campaign, and they all need M16A1 & M16A2..

Requesting NIArms mod for M16A1, M16A2 with M203.  Only RHammer have those, but the problem is its not a standalone. We have to download 250mb+ stuff for two rifles, pain in the as#.

So, can you please make it. I know lot of MilSim units who are running 60's to 90's campaign, and they all need M16A1 & M16A2..

There's a list, it's not as simple as you just "requesting" something.

• Like 1

There's a list, it's not as simple as you just "requesting" something.

Can you please share the list. I am new to NIArms posts..

Current things being worked on are: MG42/3 (Patreon voted), Remington ACR (started at the same time as the G36's), SIG P226's (One of my commissions). Once the MG's are finished, the SIG 550/2/3 is next. After that it's hard to tell. Basically, there's the Patreon voted project, and two side projects going on right now. Point is, milspec AR-15's are on the list, and they have a decent amount of votes, but they're not a soontm weapon.

• Like 2

you should really learn you way around here before posting...

• Like 2

Black ops weapons 80s 90s by bepe_goodoldrebel has some bitchin' M16A1s and A2s, plus a bunch of Colt CAR-15s/Commandos, and AR15 SMGs, many with Master Keys and M203s. And some classic M14s and early MP5s. And some cool pro-tec helmets. And he's also working on some more BDU era special forces gear (to tickle our black hawk down bits :D). All of them come with awesome barrel-mount lights, AN/PAQ-4 IR Lasers, and early aimpoints. Textures aren't tier 1 but really that's nitpicking when you consider what you're getting

• Like 2