Hi everybody,
A year has passed since I issued the HUD Tactical glasses V 2.3
Thanks to all of you who took time to play with this add-on and feedback for improvement.

This add-on is a pack of tools such as AUTO-REPACK, FATIGUE MANAGER, ENHANCED GPS, ENHANCED MAP TOOLS, TACTICAL ICONS, ARSENAL TEST, HALO JUMP,.. and much more! (details below and more info in readme.txt)
Forget the "too heavy backpack" penalty, adjust Zeroing, use map tool for MK6 mortar computing, treat yourself at full with a 2nd FAK, auto repack your magazines,...

Your settings are persistent from mission to mission.

MP environment compatible.

I hope this will please to you but I’m aware nothing is perfect. If you have any specific demand as
server owner, just ask me.  
This add-on is not a heavy one! Just test it.

Download here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673533220

View video here:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

FPS can be displayed by Steam or NVidia options. I guess other video card softwares have also this option.

If you have access to console, you can use:
0 = [] spawn {onEachFrame {"fps",hintsilent format ["%1",round diag_fps]}};

Hi PierreMGI, do you mind to host the alternate download on Dropbox? Or maybe in other site like Armaholic or Nexusmods?

Already on ArmaHolic (older version with slight differences).Small changes are updated at once on Steam but I need to ask FoxHound for ArmaHolic. So, I prefer to avoid multiple changes for him.

For example, I added recently a letter below zeroing to always know what king of hand grenades, chemlight, smoke is ready to be thrown. Not a revolution. Steam is up to date. ArmaHolic not.

Do you experience some difficulties on Steam?

.Small changes are updated at once on Steam but I need to ask FoxHound for ArmaHolic. So, I prefer to avoid multiple changes for him.

Funny how people, after all my years of service here, still assume I prefer to be out of date ...... :)

Steam is up to date. ArmaHolic not.

Are you sure about that?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30907

:D

wow, my deepest apologies Foxhound. I didn't mind you follow all these small changes and I was just paying close attention to your load on ArmaHolic. Not a question to think you're out of date!

Thanks for all.

thanks for the reply,  solved my Display FPS, 

can marker be added for dead body,

sometimes it's frustrating, spending time roaming an area to locate the body i just killed, to loot it.

reporting a problem, 

when GPS mini map is enabled, and game is paused for a long time, 

when return to game, 

game will lagged , very terrible lag, 

Yep! This is reported on Steam. I didn't find any workaround right now.
When pause, I make all displays turn off (with cutRSC,) but it's not sufficient. Something specific with game pause and probably missionEventHandler in Arma's engine. I opened a ticket for that but there is few chance to have any help for this very specific problem. I don't give up.
So far, MP is not impacted, SP needs to switch off GPS before your long coffee pause.. or try to alt tab on another windows app. It's good for your video card anyway, with or without mods. Did you remark how much GPU works for nuts when paused in Arma, just displaying a picture?

This is just a bundle of goodies. Now added to my 'must be loaded for me to play' list.