K-Town

Arma Intellij Plugin - Smart Editing for Header and SQF Files

Version 2.0.1 is out. It updated command documentation and syntaxes to Arma 3 version 1.82

The update will be circling around on the Jetbrains plugin repo within the next day or 2.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, foxhound said:

Not sure what you changed to cause this to happen now all of a sudden but my virus detection (currently microsoft defender) blocks the file! 
Trojan: Java/Jibem.A

Thought I should let you know.

[update]
But scanning the file online gives this:
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/3e6cf548ca062f29afc9fc36cc4b4422d55baad254e2d51db7306f5700818b58/analysis/1529598544/

Yea I'm taking a look into it. I didn't even change that much this update.

AIP 2.0.2 is available on Jetbrains Repo. I was able to download it successfully from there.

GitHub still is a false positive on the virus detection for me and I really have no f'ing clue why it's doing it.

If you can't download it from either location, you still will be able to install/update it from within IntelliJ itself.

Instructions on how to do this are on the GitHub page: https://github.com/kayler-renslow/arma-intellij-plugin

If you, for some reason, can't get it from either. I recommend disabling Windows Defender Real-Time Protection temporarily, downloading it, and then installing it. You should be able to scan the .zip file after it's downloaded with Windows Defender; from my test cases, it doesn't detect anything in the .zip. Any insight into why this is all happening will be very much appreciated.

• Thanks 1

On 24.6.2018 at 6:56 AM, K-Town said:

I recommend disabling Windows Defender Real-Time Protection temporarily,

Are you also having problems with defender? Some of my tools were also suddenly detected last week. I just sent them to Microsoft (There is a web page to submitting files for defender) and a day later the detection was gone.

11 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Are you also having problems with defender? Some of my tools were also suddenly detected last week. I just sent them to Microsoft (There is a web page to submitting files for defender) and a day later the detection was gone.

Yea. There appears to be a false positive detection when downloading the .zip (specifically the Arma IntelliJ Plugin.jar in the .zip) from GitHub. What's weird is the false positive is gone when you download from JetBrains repo. So there must be a correlation between GitHub and the false positive.

I'm having an issue with it throwing false positive errors:  (don't judge the code, I know it's bad)VfAg78R.png

Is there a way to fix this? 

18 hours ago, stanhope said:

I'm having an issue with it throwing false positive errors:  (don't judge the code, I know it's bad)VfAg78R.png

Is there a way to fix this? 

This is a bug with the SQF nearestLocation syntax definition. There isn't anything you can do until I update the plug-in.

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure if it is intended, but anyone have comment hotkey (CTRL + / by defauly) is not working at all?