Sign in to follow this  
bludski

Buldozer cursor.

I find buldozer to be pretty nice to work on but I would love to have a better cursor than this one.. Are there any options? So many objects are too small to manipulate with that box thing.

Use x-cam for your main building, then bulldozer to tweak stuff. Pressing 0 on your number pad, puts the camera at a good angle, for clicking on stuff in bulldozer.

I try to avoid bulldozer as much as possible, it's so crap and buggy lol

Use x-cam for your main building, then bulldozer to tweak stuff. Pressing 0 on your number pad, puts the camera at a good angle, for clicking on stuff in bulldozer.

I try to avoid bulldozer as much as possible, it's so crap and buggy lol

I still have so much terrain adjustments to do I am not ready to go to xcam detail level. I just want to modify the cursor. Can't be arsed with crurnching constantly.

In my case this cursor is even worse.This white "cursor" box (or frame-cursor-thing) in Buldozer should be empty (only white edges (frame), no full walls) but my has full white or black, not transparent walls. And i cant see anything through it especially when i want to select some objects. How to get this thing to look as it should (like that: http://www.ljplus.ru...v_buldozer2.jpg(empty walls, only edges, frame)? There is some key for it or sth? Because using Buldozer with even worse, non-transparent cursor is hard as ****. And sorry for my **** level of english.

but my has full white or black, not transparent walls.

its a bug fixed on the dev branch tools!

Yes mine is like that too but that's not really a big deal. it is just that the cursor it self should be like 40x40x40cm or something and it would be better.

its a bug fixed on the dev branch tools!

black box is still appearing for me and im on dev branch?? i validated and stuff still there tho