Raidar

Water reflection disappeared in hotfix 1.58

Good day,
after installing the hotfix for 1.58, the water reflecion settings and the new effects, seem to be gone.
Before the patch it looked like this in multiplayer, but single player was fine.

Maybe it could be "very hot fixed" by adding the line into the "xxxxxx.Arma3Profile", but i don't know the words...

Greets and thanks
Ra!dar

I am pretty sure the water effects are not added to stable branch yet.I had them on Dev as well-but when i switched back to stable 1.58 they were gone.They are still on dev 1.59

All that was really added was weapon switching I think?

• Like 1

Good day,

after installing the hotfix for 1.58, the water reflecion settings and the new effects, seem to be gone.

Before the patch it looked like this in multiplayer, but single player was fine.

Maybe it could be "very hot fixed" by adding the line into the "xxxxxx.Arma3Profile", but i don't know the words...

Greets and thanks

Ra!dar

Hello ra!dar,

thank you for the feedback.

It is exactly as @ineptaphid said, water reflections are currently still only in Dev branch.

Well, thanks for the answers... shame on me! :P
I could have sworn that the colors changed allready... played around too much with the dev build!

Greets and thanks
Ra!dar

(Lighting and water are looking amazing btw!)

• Like 1

I have gone back to dev build-gonna stay there I think.It is running well and \i could not give up the new light and water ;)