peral

[WIP] UH-60M BLACK HAWK

8 hours ago, khaosmatical said:

I swear that's how anything on the internet works, if anyone goes missing they are presumed dead. xD

Hahahaha :D

On 3/9/2017 at 8:12 PM, peral said:

Update:

YuraPetrov  and I are working on new models and I'm almost done with configs and features, I will be starting closed testing soon.

Also I find another Arma 2 port on Steam. Please don't subscriber or use this mods, no one his permission to port any of YuraPetrov mods. The more people that use these mods the more people will think it is OK to port and upload them. This only takes time away from YuraPetrov to report and follow up to take the mods down, time he could use working on the mod.

Thank You

For once I would like to here this from YuraPetrov, seems like a conspiracy. I can't wait for the Blackhawk. 

• Like 1

Just found this and it looks awesome. We will definitely be using these models for all of our missions when it comes out. Keep up the great work!!

• Like 1

I love YuraPetrov's Blackhawks from ArmA II. I especially love his Seahawks in ArmA II, and ArmA III has zero Seahawks. Is there any plans on a Seahawk or know of a addon/mod of an ArmA III seahawk in the works? This is just a simple question and I hope I'm not braking any rules by doing so. Thanks!

6 hours ago, da-boyz said:

I love YuraPetrov's Blackhawks from ArmA II. I especially love his Seahawks in ArmA II, and ArmA III has zero Seahawks. Is there any plans on a Seahawk or know of a addon/mod of an ArmA III seahawk in the works? This is just a simple question and I hope I'm not braking any rules by doing so. Thanks!

I think there is one is CUP, but not sure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KokaKolaA3 said:

I think there is one is CUP, but not sure.

In CUP its called Knighthawk its retextured uh-60...

• Like 3

I have no idea how I'm just now discovering this WIP. Looks amazing, I hope it's still active! (fingers crossed)

the level of detail on that helo is awesome, cant wait to have a play around with them

How Much is the size of this mod (For now of course)??

50 mb

200mb?

5 hours ago, Pit Gaming said:

How Much is the size of this mod (For now of course)??

50 mb

200mb?

The old mod for Arma 2 is about 70mb, but I'm pretty sure they size will slightly increase.

• Like 1

On 14/7/2017 at 5:57 AM, KokaKolaA3 said:

The old mod for Arma 2 is about 70mb, but I'm pretty sure they size will slightly increase.

Well i hope the size worth it! 

!Wanna see a damn good heli!

I pretty excited for the custom start , we got already a apache why not a blackhawk?

6 minutes ago, Pit Gaming said:

Well i hope the size worth it! 

!Wanna see a damn good heli!

I pretty excited for the custom start , we got already a apache why not a blackhawk?

If you've seen his Arma 2 mods, then you can say the size is worth it for sure!

• Like 1

Easy men at present time we have only 0mb ;)

• Like 5

On 20/7/2017 at 5:03 PM, jacd said:

Easy men at present time we have only 0mb ;)

hahahaha yea today we got a good 0mb file !!!TToo Much Hype!!!!

#HYPEHAWK

Hi, you guys still working on this? Would be awesome to fly this, I am a big fan of the nodunit and franze ah-64 and this looks like the perfect companion!

1 minute ago, derfritz said:

Hi, you guys still working on this? Would be awesome to fly this, I am a big fan of the nodunit and franze ah-64 and this looks like the perfect companion!

Hello,

It is against the rules to ask for any kind of update.

Thank you.

new to this forum, hi guys.

any aproximate release date known for this wonderful blackhawk?

any system functionsa besides flight control parameters? (moving map, night vision cam, etc.)

Expect my donation upon release. 

3 minutes ago, almdudler said:

any system functionsa besides flight control parameters? (moving map, night vision cam, etc.)

Expect my donation upon release. 

It is against the forums rules to ask for any kind of update or release date.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, almdudler said:

Please refer to the forum rules, notably the post prior to yours. Not only is it against the forum rules; its tremendously frustrating to see, even though it isn't directed at me.

Also the bumps get my hopes up that there's actual news from the author.

19 minutes ago, almdudler said:

warm welcome, appreciate it.

good bye.

It's not like we don't want you here but I would assume the first thing people do when they make a new account somewhere is read the rules. I am only doing my job as a moderator to inform you of the rules since you are, from the looks of it, too lazy to read them.

Good bye.

• Like 1

Overall, the Arma forums are on the more gentle side of gaming forums. If the poster is really leaving after a polite reminder of the rules, it could be considered The best move for them :)

• Like 2

Just now, Rich_R said:

Overall, the Arma forums are on the more gentle side of gaming forums. If the poster is really leaving after a polite reminder of the rules, it could be considered The best move for them :)

And I agree with you, my original response was a bye have a great time link but then I thought, "Wait a minute, he found me politely reminding him the rules offensive he'll think I am harrasing him with this" so I deleted it right away.

• Like 1