peral

[WIP] UH-60M BLACK HAWK

1 minute ago, robert31178 said:

So the link above is still active on Steam. Does this mean it's a legal upload and people / units can use it without earning any unwanted attention from devs?

~S

No, it's not. It has been reported to Steam

• Like 1

Update: we are still work on the hawks. Yuri is working on updating the models. We both have run into other things slowing us down like our work. FYI there is a mod on Steam with some of Yuri's Arma 2 hawks, this person (noobcrafting) did not get permission from Yuri and the mod has been reported to Steam but is still up. Please do not download or use this mod.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, peral said:

Update: we are still work on the hawks. Yuri is working on updating the models. We both have run into other things slowing us down like our work. FYI there is a mod on Steam with some of Yuri's Arma 2 hawks, this person (noobcrafting) did not get permission from Yuri and the mod has been reported to Steam but is still up. Please do not download or use this mod.

Unfortunately there's not much you can do to prevent people from downloading and using the addon, the best thing you can do is remove the link, it removes any curiosity.
Now the question is, are you in a position legally to enforce a DMCA to those who have downloaded and use the addon, how do you actually go about preventing people from downloading stuff you don't agree with? It's impossible, the less links on steam, the less chance you have of people downloading and using.

I think that reporting it to steam is the best course of action, however, I'm pretty certain steam wants the original author to do it, as technically it's his work, he has to be the one that submits the DMCA, unless he has a legal team to act on his behalf?

I've edited the 4 posts that had the link visible on this page and removed the link from each of them

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

I've edited the 4 posts that had the link visible on this page and removed the link from each of them

Best course of action mate

• Like 1

And another thing maybe  who ever finds the link of any uppload of Black Hawks dont post it here. Send PM to Peral that will keep interest low,but if you post it here for all of us to see the link and all of us are excited and can not wait for the release. Ofc somebody will check them out and download.

• Like 2

just donated anything some money hope it can help the project it looks really great keep up the good work

• Like 4

1 hour ago, joanthan123 said:

just donated anything some money hope it can help the project it looks really great keep up the good work

Thank you joanthan123, I'm hoping to have an update for you all soon.

• Like 7

is going to be flir (forward looking InfraRed ) ?
Edited by Waddles123

your choppers are looking great so far.  I as a player am looking foward to the finished aircraft. so i can present it to the millsim group i am with.

We are currently looking for a great UH-60 for Arma Flight School. Currently we are using the RHS UH, but it is lacking a lot of capabilities. We have 7 certifications that must be passed before graduating Advanced Transport... they are; Carrier Ops, CASAVAC, Flight Malfunctions, SERE, Advanced Landing Procedures, IFR Flight, and Combat Insertion. The course last for 6 weeks and most classes have over 16 students, course is offered European time and American Time. So for a long story short we are very excited to have a great UH-60 for the course that can do these functions. We have a lot of clan founders offering flight positions to our Qualified pilots and our pilots take most of our air vehicles selections back to the clan to use. 

Donated!

12 hours ago, teamwolf said:

We are currently looking for a great UH-60 for Arma Flight School. Currently we are using the RHS UH, but it is lacking a lot of capabilities. We have 7 certifications that must be passed before graduating Advanced Transport... they are; Carrier Ops, CASAVAC, Flight Malfunctions, SERE, Advanced Landing Procedures, IFR Flight, and Combat Insertion. The course last for 6 weeks and most classes have over 16 students, course is offered European time and American Time. So for a long story short we are very excited to have a great UH-60 for the course that can do these functions. We have a lot of clan founders offering flight positions to our Qualified pilots and our pilots take most of our air vehicles selections back to the clan to use. 

Donated!

BTW, do you use Advance Flight Model in your school?

18 minutes ago, jacd said:

Yes. we use nothing but advanced flight model. 

• Like 1

On 27/04/2016 at 8:53 PM, peral said:
UH-60M BLACK HAWK
by
YuraPetrov and Peral

- This is WIP with base textures that are being replaced -

YuraPetrov and I have updated his UH-60 Black Hawk from Arma 2. With updated 3D model, flight model, interactive cockpit, and new textures.

Features:
- Interactive cockpit (Custom startup procedure added but not needed to fly by default)
- User interface via Service Menu allowing paint scheme customization
- Custom flight model
- Collision Lights and Formation Lights
- Fast-roping (basic custom fast-roping version as a placeholder)
- FFV

In the works:
- New custom textures

If you feel you would like to donate:

Hi

Looks truly awesome! How do i get this in to Arma?

best regards 

//Thor

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted images as per the forum rules

7 hours ago, Thorgeir Innervik said:

Hi

Looks truly awesome! How do i get this in to Arma?

best regards 

//Thor

It's not yet released my friend :)

Update:

YuraPetrov  and I are working on new models and I'm almost done with configs and features, I will be starting closed testing soon.

Also I find another Arma 2 port on Steam. Please don't subscriber or use this mods, no one his permission to port any of YuraPetrov mods. The more people that use these mods the more people will think it is OK to port and upload them. This only takes time away from YuraPetrov to report and follow up to take the mods down, time he could use working on the mod.

Thank You

• Like 15

On 2/28/2017 at 9:38 AM, jacd said:

Yes we do.

1 minute ago, ExplosiveMoose said:

A year in the making, that's quite some work. Is there a ballpark as to when we will see these babies will hit the workshop or Armaholic?

It looks like you are asking for some sort of an update or a release date which is against the forum rules :)

3 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

It looks like you are asking for some sort of an update or a release date which is against the forum rules :)

Apologies, I'll fix it.

3 minutes ago, ExplosiveMoose said:

Apologies, I'll fix it.

It's all good my friend welcome to the forums! Looks like we are off to a pretty good start :)

I'll delete your previous post since it's empty now.

On 3/10/2017 at 5:12 AM, peral said:

Update:

YuraPetrov  and I are working on new models and I'm almost done with configs and features, I will be starting closed testing soon.

Glad to see YuraPetrov isn't dead in a ditch somewhere. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

On 05/04/2017 at 6:10 PM, b00ce said:

Glad to see YuraPetrov isn't dead in a ditch somewhere. :thumbsup:

I swear that's how anything on the internet works, if anyone goes missing they are presumed dead. xD

• Like 4