peral

[WIP] UH-60M BLACK HAWK

Wow, this looks really great. Will the Seahawk pack be getting an update as well? This is really amazing work. We need more aircraft with working cockpit interaction (more than just one, anyway :)).

I was flying a lot on UH-60 by Yurapetrov  in ArmA 2 , i loved it,  rotor animation is soo cool and engine sounds :), man when we can fly it in ArmA 3 ?

It is my favourtie
MH-60-1_zps8b9bee3d.jpg

• Like 6

I was flying a lot on UH-60 by Yurapetrov  in ArmA 2 , i loved it,  rotor animation is soo cool and engine sounds :), man when we can fly it in ArmA 3 ?

It is my favourtie

Nice scene with the MH60 :D

When its ready, please note asking for news or updates is considered spam on these forums.

Y'all are killin' me.

Thank you for the input and the photo, the UH-60 is the photo in the post is not a HH-60M medevac. it's a UH-60M, (also I know I have a M134 on it) we have started a HH-60M and have those seats and beds in it, I'm going off photos I get from friends that work on UH60's and the web, and what I remember from when I was in the Army. I was not a crew chief but I have flown in many of them in Iraq and in the US.

"This is still a WIP"

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t670/Christopher_Peral/2015-08-27_00002_zpsiznpfn7m.jpg

Just noticed something on your HH60M model.There should be a grate in the top step, which is used for the ECS (Fancy acronym for Air Conditioning) And behind that there is another grate for the exhaust just below and to the left of the LWR mount block.

Also, there should be a duct on the cabin ceiling as well as another intake for the ECS (Circle thing) and a panel for the AMOGS.

Edited by b00ce
don't quote images

This is on hold for now, I will put out an update soon. We will most likely be putting out one UH60 (UH60M) and then more as they are done. I'm looking at starting testing soon and as soon as I have a time line I will put it.

• Like 12

Hey, awsome aircraft. 

Can you do an USCG Version too with a rescuebasket? It would be an awsome feature for an awsome helicoter!

MFG

Hello, I would like to ask the helicopter module how to download?

It has not been released yet.

• Like 1

I loved your A2 birds. Good luck with this I hope to fly them soon! :)

• Like 2

Dear author, I've been warching your UH-60 helicopter from September. I want to know when will you release this heli mod. Thank you!

Pleases stop asking for release dates-it is against the rules. We have had to remove 3 posts from you now for this reason

• Like 3

Update

We are working on the UH-60's, other things have come up, and we are making changes to the mod. More to follow soon.

• Like 20

Just to let you guys know-someone has ported your A2 stuff and put in on steam...You might want to file a takedown?

• Like 1

On 12/26/2016 at 10:17 PM, ineptaphid said:

Just to let you guys know-someone has ported your A2 stuff and put in on steam...You might want to file a takedown? 

I have seen this and following up on it and to see why this was done. thank you for posting this.

On 12/26/2016 at 10:17 PM, ineptaphid said:

Kokakola told me he asked before posting it but I don't know for sure.

3 hours ago, alex150201 said:

Kokakola told me he asked before posting it but I don't know for sure.

OK, It has been taken care of. (So everyone knows no one has permission to port any of Yura's mods). Thank you 

I will post an update as soon as I have one on this mod.

• Like 6

Hi there,

thank you very much for all the effort you are putting into this, those UH-60s really enriched ArmA II and to this day I am missing some truly authentic UH-60s in ArmA III - so this is a special hope for me. :)

However, it seems that (again) someone has converted/ported the originals to ArmA III and I'd bet they're lacking any permisson:

You might wanna take a look into this and file a takedown request.

• Like 3

As always peral looking forward to your Hawk. Will be following the thread and all information posted ! Screens look awesome thus-far.

111_SOG_Shrike_Signature.png

• Like 1

So the link above is still active on Steam. Does this mean it's a legal upload and people / units can use it without earning any unwanted attention from devs?

~S

Just now, robert31178 said:

So the link above is still active on Steam. Does this mean it's a legal upload and people / units can use it without earning any unwanted attention from devs?

~S

I think this quote from the dev should answer that question " So everyone knows no one has permission to port any of Yura's mods). "