peral

[WIP] UH-60M BLACK HAWK

YuraPetrov's Black Hawks in ArmA3?  I can now die in peace.

• Like 16

Man, this came out of the blue. You won't hear me complaining though  :D

Will the flight model be similar to its ArmA II equivalent? I loved how it had a bit of a suspension when touching down. Regardless, I can't wait to fly it in ArmA III!

I think i am dreaming.

I loved this Helicopter in A2.

• Like 1

YuraPetrov's Black Hawks in ArmA3?  I can now die in peace.

Not yet. Wait until it's released :P

• Like 1

Super awesome! Will the blackhawk with lasercones on the nose and fuel probe come too? Love that one!

Not yet. Wait until it's released :P

Not sure where this is coming from. Seeing that I have released every mod I have worked on, (A-10C, Airfield Logistics, and USAF mod) So please take your negativity to another topic.

P.S the T-65B X-wing starfighter and TIE/LN starfighter are still WIP so they don't count lol.

• Like 1

Super awesome! Will the blackhawk with lasercones on the nose and fuel probe come too? Love that one!

Right now just the UH-60M, we do want to update and port the other UH-60's. It will take some time to do the others.

Not sure where this is coming from. Seeing that I have released every mod I have worked on, (A-10C, Airfield Logistics, and USAF mod) So please take your negativity to another topic.

P.S the T-65B X-wing starfighter and TIE/LN starfighter are still WIP so they don't count lol.

WTF??!

As captain Steele would say, "Take a breath and calm down".

No negativity at all here.

As you said, this is WIP - so not released yet.

I'm only saying that if Delta Hawk dies now as he said, he won't be able to enjoy this bird.

So I suggest him to wait for the release and then he can die in peace ;)

• Like 3

Looks amazing. .. great texture as well!

WTF??!

As captain Steele would say, "Take a breath and calm down".

No negativity at all here.

As you said, this is WIP - so not released yet.

I'm only saying that if Delta Hawk dies now as he said, he won't be able to enjoy this bird.

So I suggest him to wait the release and then he can die in peace ;)

Ok, sorry Wiki for jumping the gun. now a days all I see is a lot negativity on this forum and I don't play that.

• Like 1

NP mate ;)

Nice work BTW.

We're there not other versions of Yuri's 60's? (Naval versions, etc) You going to work on those also?

Right now just the UH-60M, we do want to update and port the other UH-60's. It will take some time to do the others.

He said this

• Like 1

Great job guys. Can`t wait to see this on helipad :D Nobody on our server will be able to fly it because i am gonna be sleeping in it :D

• Like 1

HOLY HELL!!!!!

• Like 1

Holy crap this is shurely looking nice...and I can´t believe that Yura is back. First Project RACS and now this...ARMA 3 is finally getting somewhere. Keep up the great work guys!

Jeeeeesus.

Agree with all the other posts...looks gorgeous!

Are there any plans to be able to arm the blackhawk with service menu? A group I was with really enjoyed the blackhawk mod that kitted out Dagrs and Hellfires. Add that with this quality mod and you have helo heaven :)

Agree with all the other posts...looks gorgeous!

Are there any plans to be able to arm the blackhawk with service menu? A group I was with really enjoyed the blackhawk mod that kitted out Dagrs and Hellfires. Add that with this quality mod and you have helo heaven :)

For this version the service menu, only changes the hull textures and enables and disables the startup procedure, Other UH60's that we are working on like the sea hawk will have weapons and service menu to change them.

• Like 5