Hello Iron Front Community, and WarMod fans!
As requested by many I am pleased to announce IFA3WarModSA!

What is IFA3WarModSA?
It is an SA - Standalone mod that adds Infantry weapons, ammo boxes, statics, vehicles, and tanks to your
IFA3 - Iron Front: Liberation 1944 in Arma3.

All the content mod was separated from IFA3WarMod and put into its own mod, this SA version is nothing but the new
content, see the video demonstration and the listing of all the content below for more info on whats in the mod.

IFA3WarModSA is the 10th WarMod in the WarMod Series, for more info on the WarMod Series
see my website linked below.

WarMod Series
More information on my WarMod series can be seen here on my website's
about page: http://warmod.webs.com/aboutwarmod.htm
Download

Use IFA3 Liberation mod instead it has everything and more then what this mod had,

plus its not broke and works with latest version of the game.

• Patch v1.1 changelog: ----> LINK
  • Patch v1.2 changelog: ----> LINK
  • Patch v1.3 changelog: ----> LINK
  • Patch v1.4 changelog: ----> LINK

Requirements
CBA_A3 & IFA3

Demonstration Video

=================
Infantry Weapons
=================

• Mg30
  • Mg31
  • Mg34
  • MP38
  • MP41/r
  • MP18
  • MP28\II
  • MP35
  • PPS43
  • PTRD-41
  • FG42 German: Fallschirmjägergewehr 42, "paratrooper rifle 42" ---> Video Demonstration
  • K98 w/z41 scope
  • K98\Gewehrgranatgerat ---> Video Demonstration
  • Mp44\Gewehrgranantgerat
  • G43\Gewehrgranantgerat
  • SVT-40 w\scope
  • MP44 w\scope
  • Mosin Nagant w\Bramit Silencer
  • 1895 revolver Pistol w\Silencer
  • Lee Enfield Mk II
  • Lee Enfield Mk III w/ Rail
  • M1903A1, & M1903A1 with Unertl 8x Scope
  • 4 Ammoboxes w\rifle attachments
  • See Video that demonstrates these weaponsPt1 pt2

========================
Tanks,Vehicles, & Statics
========================

• Panzer III Ausf.M
  • Panzer III Ausf.N
  • Panzer III Ausf.L Soviet
  • Sd.kfz 251 w/now ability to shoot from back seats
  • Scout M3 - w/now ability to shoot from back seats
  • Russian Dshk
  • M1927 76mm polk Gun
  • M2 50cal
  • Maxim M30
  • Kubalwagen with Mg42
  • R71-43 MotorCycle ---> Video Demonstration
  • Nebelwerfer 42
  • 7.5 cm Leichtgeschütz 40

========
Mission
========
Included is a demo mission with all the content you can try out,
you have arsenal and zeus access.

How to access the content ingame

Credits
The following individuals I give full credits to
without their work, support, assistance, and mods
IFA3WarModSA would not be possible!

• Scar - coding, ammoboxes
  • Gunther.S, Adantah, WOG Group, & TacBF - IF_Extra Pack
  • Jegor - Models, textures
  • JustFighter - Models, textures, PPS-43
  • Pionner - texture/models
  • Lennard - Textures for ZF41 sights, and all bramit silencers
  • Shvetz - configuration, scripting, animation
  • Fudge - BMW R71-model \ texture
  • CSA38 - model \ texture
  • Riksen - for his port, Scar09 for the model - Fallschirmjägergewehr 42 (Fg42)
  • Trixie - rifle pack (Lee Enfield Mk II)
  • Toadie2k - NIArms M1903 Springfield Rifle Pack
  • theOden - 7.5 cm Leichtgeschütz 40 & config help

===============

• Like 2

Update - Patch v1.1 release

changelog:
=======

added
=====
- NIArms M1903 Springfield Rifle Pack (adds standard-issue M1903A1, and a M1903A1 with Unertl 8x Scope)

• Like 1

Update - Patch release v1.2

changelog:
========

added
=====
new weapons
===========
- Nebelwerfer 42
- 7.5 cm Leichtgeschütz 40

See my IFA3WarMod patch v1.9 video for demonstration of these 2 statics.

Also i'm sure you guys will ask about the bugs reported, I have a bunch of them fixed but am still sorting out putting it together to release,
some things we are unable to fix.

• Like 1

Sorry for my ignorance I'm really confused about this mod. You say it's Standalone, and that it only contains "the new content from the Warmod". I don't know what that means! :s

Also, is this the MP version of Warmod?

IFA3WarMod is the main mod that has new content, which is new tanks, vehicles, static weapons, infantry weapons, and many gameplay features ect,.

that IFA3 dont have, this is the thread for it here https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184291-ifa3warmod-release/

Now the IFA3WarModSA which is this thread, and mod, the SA being the standalone version is basically IFA3WarMod but nothing but the

new content, which is new tanks, vehicles, static weapons, and infantry weapons, so the SA version is all the new content minus the gameplay features added to IFA3 and no this is

not the MP version, this should work in Mp but my MP version is not release yet, still things to do on it yet. Hope that answers your question, and clears up any confusion.

Update - Patch release v1.3

Changelog: Fixes
========

File: if_weapon1.pbo
================

• class lib_Mp28 - Selective Fire mode will now show top-right screen
  • class lib_Mp35 - Selective Fire mode will now show top-right screen
  • class Lib_Mp41r - Inherits modes from LIB_PPSh41_m (keeps mp41r sound)
  • class LIB_MG34 - Fixed sound

File: IFA3_core
============

• script LIB_inf_fired_EH.sqf - added (_this select 0) say3d (_this select 3); (reload sound K98 etc)

File: IFA3_newbox
==============

• class TransportMagazines - removed "lib_5Rnd_792x57_wood"

File: ifa3_ammorepack.pbo
===================

• class lib_empty_magazine - removed model = "\AiA_Weapons_IF\mags\lib_mg42_mag.p3d"; (p3d file missing)
  • class lib_50Rnd_792x57_empty - same as above
  • class lib_47Rnd_762x54_empty - same as above

Download on first post!

Update - Patch release v1.4

Changelog:
========

- Fixed M1 Garand and Carbine missing textures

Note & Credits
I wanted to give Ba5terd credits for discovering the issue and pointing it out to me.

Note 2
I want to point out the size of the file as i might get this question as to why the file is so big, its big because i had to apply old files
which fixed the texture issue, then had to reapply patch v1.3 because they would have been overwritten.

Hi welcome to Bis forums!

No dont require standalone IF to work, just IFA3 Lite see the thread here for info and download

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190809-iron-front-in-arm3-lite-preview-versions/

Just want to note, see my video here

on the known issues for the content in this mod, as there is a compatibility issue now that appeared after IFA3 Lite updated a month or so back,

the video is for my other mod for IFA3 called IFA3WarMod, but IFA3WarMod and this mod IFA3WarModSA have the same weapons, tanks, and vehicles, ect,.

Only thing fixed thats in the video which i have a patch coming for soon is the Nebelwefer 42, other then that the mod authors of that content need to update the files

on their end, there are a few things i can possibly fix but I been and am still busy with a current project.

Ah. Thank you for clarify all those visual glitches that I was running into. 

No, the mod was converted to IFA3 Lite couple months ago by Kju whos team lead of IFA3 Lite,and we have been waiting on WOG (Weekly Open Games) on what they wanted to do.

Atm idk whats going on, I have no updates, and no word from kju yet on the situation. i will let you know when i get word, and idk when that will be. Sorry.

Welcome to Bis forums btw :smile_o:

We are still waiting too :|

I see well that sure does suck, I can usually work around it but sadly at the current stage the mod is breaking IFA3 items as well, causing missing audio with vehicles, broken view angles and player placement, hopefully they do get back to you soon though the stuff in the mod is amazing!

Wanted to check in right quick and see if there is any plans to roll a update out for this when WOG responds, heard you were burnt out on IFA3 and Arma3 In general so was curious if this is just going to be a dead project or if there will eventually be a fix? 

4 hours ago, KillDieRise said:

if there is any plans to roll a update out for this when WOG responds

That depends on what WOG actually does, the idea with WOG was to implement most of the content in the mod to IFA3 Lite, as the tanks and some of the content is theres anyways.

As far as plans i have no plans for this mod because even if WOG does something, more then likely the mod would be left for dead, again depends on what content they if they include

their content which is in the mod here into IFA3 Lite.

Besides Im just a compiler, all I can do is remove existing content thats already in IFA3 Lite which there is already some, and then apply any fixes or updates to content from others

I'm not about to go learn how to script and code, I got some ideas on things, but no patience for it, and i love to compile, thats just what I do.

Tbh i have a secret project that far exceeds what this mod has in extreme, thats currently and has been WIP for a long time, years in fact, that will make this mod look like WW2 legos, lol

your better off wait for that, info on it will come within the month or next month, cant say right now to much to do yet, but thats all i can say about it.

But consider this mod dead unless someone wants to update it as i really cant do anything with it til WOG does something, or another

modder decides to take it on and update and fix it, hope that helps. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to Bis forums!

Your request will never happen, the mod is broke, read the previous posts to get an idea of what the issues are.

Update
Hey guys i recorded a new video for the mod to document the issues with the latest version of Arma3 and current latest version of IFA3 lite,
and the results of whats working, and what has issues can be seen in the video.

Might be a possibility of the mod getting fixed after IFA3's AB update, idk right now we'll see.

As for steam workshop...... I'd like to consider it but heres what needs to be done, i need permissions from all authors of the content thats in the mod to do so,

then of course first and foremost the mod needs to be fixed so if and when the mod is fixed i will consider it so im keeping an open mind here.

Hello, i believe i posted this in another forum. But i'm just wondering as to what happened with the weapons and some vehicles in the mod? I don't see them anymore. Were they removed? 

Hello, Mod is broke theres some things that work, but i think like before Arma3 and IFA3 Lite updates keep breaking aspects of the mod,

best just use the version that was converted and made compatible with IFA3 Lite: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950999958

my mod here IFA3WarModSA is a compilation of what the link is, except Pioneer, and the others decided to release an updated and compatible version for IFA3 lite, and add more content.