PolyG

USMC Desert MARPAT (CUP Addon)

logo_cup_ca_small_by_atinakiri-da0bycs.p

Ight Boys. Here's the deal. After Many missions on Takistan wearing a suit of MARPAT that fitted zero bit, I finally got down and dirty and made some retextures. Enjoy these baddies. 

Credits:

CUP Team

Schnapsdrosel - His A2 mods pattern was altered to fit into the uniforms CUP ported.

Features

- 4 Preset Units

-Standard Rifleman

-Grenadier

-Corpsman

-Marksmen

Oh. And Desert Camies. That to.

Bugs: The Rolled uniform has small patches of Woodland. For some reason it wont change, possibly due to UV Mapping on CUPS part.

Basic Helmet with and without headset has shadow of non-existant goggles (Already fixed - waiting to push fix.)

Requires: CUP Weapons and Units to work!

Download:

Google Drive

ArmAholic

476740DF6B65FD30E48074E6AC2AB92812FDE77D

7BFB96A3B7DE5F5712E8AC275815BC2521C9DDA0

• Like 4

Looks really great. The Texture looks extremely high quality.

Do you plan a Marpat Woodland Version too? The CUP Team did a great work with the models and textures but the Marpat Woodland looks a little bit off.

This is honestly likely as far as I'll go. The helmets I had to make my own ports of as lots of the USMC Content is lacking HiddenSelections. 

@Eagle1992 I'm not certain. I mainly play in the desert areas and only made the units that I felt were needed. I may think about it.

• Like 1

Do you plan a Marpat Woodland Version too? The CUP Team did a great work with the models and textures but the Marpat Woodland looks a little bit off.

The Marpat Woodland probably looks abit off in Arma3, because the textures were on the Marine units from Arma2 ;)

• Like 3

@Eagle1992 on a secondary note - I don't know if its been fully understood in my post, the pattern was created by someone else. I just used a seem and multiplied it enough to make it fit. Woodland marpat might be up for debate, but I'd like to leave it to CUP to decide on :) After all, this is only going to be updated until they release Desert units.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey PolyG , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

I am currently unsure about workshop support. I submitted this before going to work so if I upload it that will be done in 5 hours or so. Is it preferred on workshop? I don't agree with Steams EULA, though I will upload it if a majority wants it.

• Like 1

I am currently unsure about workshop support. I submitted this before going to work so if I upload it that will be done in 5 hours or so. Is it preferred on workshop? I don't agree with Steams EULA, though I will upload it if a majority wants it.

Well I'm sure a lot of us would like it because of the fact that CUP is already on Workshop. I just switched from doing things manually to workshop and find it nice, now that I have less time to play videogames. 

I know you say you are usually in desert missions-what about some 3 colour desert? The uniforms look great with new textures and I would love to see a couple of other versions.

I know you say you are usually in desert missions-what about some 3 colour desert? The uniforms look great with new textures and I would love to see a couple of other versions.

3 colour plain or chocolate chip? If you guys would like a bigger selection I'm open to suggestions :) I was actually thinking of making the force Recon 3 color

3 colour plain or chocolate chip? If you guys would like a bigger selection I'm open to suggestions :) I was actually thinking of making the force Recon 3 color

I meant 3 colour plain- like this http://images.esellerpro.com/2296/I/123/28/helikon_bdu_shirt_3-desert_1ghost.jpg

I want to do some 2002-2009 style SEAL stuff and they always seemed to be in 3CD ;)

I meant 3 colour plain- like this http://images.esellerpro.com/2296/I/123/28/helikon_bdu_shirt_3-desert_1ghost.jpg

I want to do some 2002-2009 style SEAL stuff and they always seemed to be in 3CD ;)

I'll see what I can do when I get off work tonight. I'm thinking of putting them both some Woodland marpat and maybe some Navy nwu type ones for the Navy guys so we have more than lhd crew

Sounds good mate-anything you do will look great :) M81 would look cool on that style of uniform I think .

Sounds good mate-anything you do will look great :) M81 would look cool on that style of uniform I think .

Oh my God thank you. I completely forgot about m81 thank you so much for reminding me. I love that form of Woodlands on Marines but couldn't remember the name of it

• Like 1

United States Navy NWU Type 1 WIP. Feedback?

100CC57DB40FE58CADCBCCB95A425BE437F9BBDB

• Like 3

Fixed my NWU pattern. Next up will by the cap, then I'll move into 3 colour.

8C14708293D9B39188B0D4C353B6CB30596D5414

• Like 3

Naval Uniform is completed for now.. Just a uniform and a cap. Next will be 3CD. I will update the mirrors and upload to steam when I finish those. No ETA. Cause you know. I wanna play arma to :3 On another note - You guys feel free to request things. Just remember I am Limited in certain departments. The Caps and helmets are the smaller examples right now, but it appears most of what I want to retexture is lacking HiddenSelections so I have to Manually Port Content on my own since they don't have a public github yet. I was lucky to have the 8-Point cap and USMC helmets off hand from a old mod.

A4EBC926EF0456FA465D751AB6B09C95AA728F1A

• Like 4

Why don't you work with the CUP team directly? Just an idea, they im sure would love to have the help.