Hello everyone I hope you are having a nice day unlike me. I have subscribed to a couple of mods on steam workshop for arma 3 and after they download they don't seem to show up. In the past when this would happen I would keep the launcher open for a couple hours and the addons would show up but that doesn't seem to work anymore. I subscribed to a couple mods last week and decided to leave my pc on with the launcher open throughout the weekend and nothing showed up. Any help is highly appreciated.

PS: Mods that have already showed up do get updated if that helps at all :P

PS No2: I have also tried resubscribing to the mods but no luck...

Start Arma3launcher > Mods.> Steam Workshop > Choose Mods > Subscribe

In arma3launcher/Mods - will appear fashions, and it is visible loading process.

After completion of loading.
In arma3launcher/Mods - to note Mods and to press "to Play"

Start Arma3launcher > Mods.> Steam Workshop > Choose Mods > Subscribe

In arma3launcher/Mods - will appear fashions, and it is visible loading process.

After completion of loading.

In arma3launcher/Mods - to note Mods and to press "to Play"

Nothing happens...

On the Steam Workshop page, to a subscription on Mod, came into the account Steam?

dont use the steam workshop. its bugged and will download corrupt mods. specially bigger mods are affected.

steam workshop has brought me more pain and cost me more time than it saved me. so its more like a hoax.

in addition to that every mod is saved twice on your computer. i think every modder should take some days and read the EULA  before uploading his mods there. i would never do it, even if would be "perfectly working". no one seems to read the EULA these days...

Well I like the workshop for the following reasons:

1) Mods update automatically

2) Used to be easy access just click on the big green subscribe button and you could basically play with the mod

I hate the workshop for the following reasons:
1) Very buggy

2) Very buggy

3) Even more buggy

It's so bad right now i can't even play missions I subscribe to so basically I am missing half of arma.

On the Steam Workshop page, to a subscription on Mod, came into the account Steam?

I don't quite get what you mean.

I don't quite get what you mean.

When the arma3launcher opens Steam the web browser.

You on the Steam Workshop page.

Login in Steam the web browser.

It is possible to choose and sign to Mods

When the arma3launcher opens Steam the web browser.

You on the Steam Workshop page.

Login in Steam the web browser.

It is possible to choose and sign to Mods

The last line you say "It is possible to choose and sign to mods" if you mean to find the mod I want and press the green button that says subscribe then I do that thanks a lot lol. If you mean something else I cant understand mate because your english is not that good.

Before pressing the green button to Mods.
- A user name in the client Steam and the User name on Steam Workshop have to be identical.
Excuse for my English, this is the electronic translator.

What exactly do you mean client steam?

The client (program) Steam on the personal computer.
You included arma3launcher? Where you watch process of loading of Mods?

Launcher.jpg

I really appreciate you making a graph. I do check all these. I go to mods, press steam workshop and subscribe to the mods I want, the mods dont show up on the "Available Mods" menu and it says Mods are up to date steam is online.

The user active on Steam Workshop, the user active in the Steam program, identical?

ST1.jpg

The user active on Steam Workshop, the user active in the Steam program, identical?

ST1.jpg

Yep.

Nope. I subbed to it 4 days ago still hasn't showed up on my list.

Well if steam workshop continues to cause problems, perhaps download and install addons in the normal way. Its worked fine for me since the days of OFP ;)

Well if steam workshop continues to cause problems, perhaps download and install addons in the normal way. Its worked fine for me since the days of OFP ;)

Problem with that is

1) The mods will not update automatically

2) Most missions are on steam workshop and the workshop doesn't even download missions anymore.

Problem with that is

1) The mods will not update automatically

2) Most missions are on steam workshop and the workshop doesn't even download missions anymore.

I understand that, then perhaps look at using a third party updater like PWS if you require to have your mods up-to-date. I've never personally had the issue of just downloading the new addons as they came out, it maybe because i am from a different game playing generation and much prefer the manual set-up.

Missions wise i am sure they must be available else where, though i don't encounter this issue myself as i only play PvP.

I understand that, then perhaps look at using a third party updater like PWS if you require to have your mods up-to-date. I've never personally had the issue of just downloading the new addons as they came out, it maybe because i am from a different game playing generation and much prefer the manual set-up.

Missions wise i am sure they must be available else where, though i don't encounter this issue myself as i only play PvP.

yeah if only armaholic had 5% of the missions the workshop has. When I say mods update automatically I mean that no matter what the mod will update and I won't have to go look if a new update has come out and whatever. I think you are right about the generation thing :) you must be older than me for sure and because my generation includes many lazy dickheads (I am in that group as well) we like everything to be automatic.

I wrote some bad appreciations on Launcher in the past, but I'm here to underline the great improvements and the reliability of this tool.

Of course, the best way is to use in Steam workshop add-ons each time you can because they are automatically updated. We have to quit the launcher for that, when add-on are updated while launcher is open. It's a little pain.

Launcher manages dependencies and that works fine, according to Authors declarations.

Some mods are updated on ArmaHolic before Steam, despite of the difficulty to share them on ArmaHolic. So, we have to point at a local folder in the launcher. And that works but the updates can't be guessed! Same for playWith6. What is put in local folder, is local!

I wrote some bad appreciations on Launcher in the past, but I'm here to underline the great improvements and the reliability of this tool.

Of course, the best way is to use in Steam workshop add-ons each time you can because they are automatically updated. We have to quit the launcher for that, when add-on are updated while launcher is open. It's a little pain.

Launcher manages dependencies and that works fine, according to Authors declarations.

Some mods are updated on ArmaHolic before Steam, despite of the difficulty to share them on ArmaHolic. So, we have to point at a local folder in the launcher. And that works but the updates can't be guessed! Same for playWith6. What is put in local folder, is local!

Yes I do know that and I have also added a watched folder so everytime a new mod is added to the a game directory (local folder) it get's added autmatically to the launcher.